Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
@ the Op using a nose ring to indicate gayness..

it not a tounge ring like the game and tyrese was rockin b4 anybody knew who they were.
 7 years ago '06        #142
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 HeyCobra said:

[pic - click to view]

he was a k!ller tho, that n*gga scared me
 7 years ago '07        #143
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Drake gonna cry when jay dies cause he miss his d*ck and lil wayne kiss grown men on the lips, now all you lil punks are running around in nut huggers and mohawks, and researching if past people were gay? Who is gay? Glad I was born before this whole f**got movement!
 7 years ago '07        #144
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
^^SSo why u got Pac and Big in ur sig?
 7 years ago '08        #145
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 thug_poet777 said:
2Pac f**ked Madonna and got her pregnant. A feat none of you nerds will even dream abut during your lifetime. /thread
Foreal?
 06-13-2010, 05:20 PM         #146
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread seem like a bunch of mad white nerds

tupac lived a realer life then half of ya in this thread ya forum life f**gots.

go outside and do things and try to live real... will see how far u get
 7 years ago '07        #147
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
Lol why u got freemason s**t in ur avy if u hate white ppl? That is hilarious...
 7 years ago '09        #148
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he did come across as being suspect

and i did like his music but he's very overrated. people didn't really start checking for his music until after he died then started calling him the greatest. s**t just doesn't make any sense to me.
yeah, people didnt start listenin to his music after he died, thats why Me Against the World was the #1 album in the country and All Eyez on Me sold over 5 million copies in 3 months and is certified diamond.

what the F*CK are you talkin about? i honestly wanna kno, get back at me when you figure what the hell's coming out of your mouth because the information u got is all bulls**t.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 06-13-2010 at 05:44 PM..
 06-13-2010, 05:44 PM         #149
Kaosmusicnc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever hatin on 2pac just mad. If he was homo or not, he did more in his life than half ya n*ggaz gone do record sales an f**kin dem hoes. If he was a homo (which i think not) it don't even matter. Ya still watched his vids an quoted his lyrics. Your lifestyle can't always stop ur talent.
 7 years ago '06        #150
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
this thread has really disappointed me. Yall sayin Pac was gay cuz he worked with this?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #151
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
its funny how these fake hood white f*ggets could disrespect a GOAT like that, not understandin his story and what he went thru because their mommy had a bib and a silver spoon shoved down they throat all they lives.

whatever n*ggas, the TS said s**t about Biggie too. straight up dissin Pac and Biggie, the two rappers that paved the way for camel head and all these n*ggas like 50, Em, Banks to blow up. every f*ckin rap concert involving a big artist now a days has a tribute to 2Pac and Biggie. hail mary comes on at every rap concert...put ur 2's in the air to 2pac. u know, its called respect. some of ur mommas should spanked the s**t outta some of u n*ggas when u were younger.

btw, aint nobody gonna respond to this? come on now. yall so c*cky in ya claim and u cant even support it.

“I was f**king white girls,” he recalled years later of his teen years at the Baltimore School for the Arts, a Fame-like performing arts high school. Once, he promised s3x to a gay male student named Eskiah if he’d help Tupac land a hard-to-get girl named Kelly. Eskiah made it happen, but Tupac reneged: “After I bust my nut, Eskiah was like, ‘When’s my turn?…’ I told him, ‘You must be out of your f**kin’ mind.’”
ahahah na
that s**t is from a book bout Pac
i think its called my years with 2pac

its says that when he was living with his friend he wanted to f**k this one fine girl. But that girl was hard to talk to and her best friend was a gay guy. So pac n his friend hosted a party and invited them both n he told gay guy if he let him f**k her he would let him (gay guy) suck him off. After pac f**ked that girl that gay guy tryed to crawl up on pac n pac push that gay nikka and left.
 06-13-2010, 05:49 PM         #152
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Lol why u got freemason s**t in ur avy if u hate white ppl? That is hilarious...
who said i was a mason? i could tell you a s**t ton about em but i aint no mason.
 06-13-2010, 06:02 PM         #153
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
its funny how these fake hood white f*ggets could disrespect a GOAT like that, not understandin his story and what he went thru because their mommy had a bib and a silver spoon shoved down they throat all they lives.

whatever n*ggas, the TS said s**t about Biggie too. straight up dissin Pac and Biggie, the two rappers that paved the way for camel head and all these n*ggas like 50, Em, Banks to blow up. every f*ckin rap concert involving a big artist now a days has a tribute to 2Pac and Biggie. hail mary comes on at every rap concert...put ur 2's in the air to 2pac. u know, its called respect. some of ur mommas should spanked the s**t outta some of u n*ggas when u were younger.

btw, aint nobody gonna respond to this? come on now. yall so c*cky in ya claim and u cant even support it.

Eh listen up cracker boi i never pretended to be "hood". You shouldnt go around making fun of your own race like that to make ureself seem legit tho that seems kinda low.

Anyway, I heard the n*ggas in clinton wud f!ght over who gets the share the cell wit him for the night. Thats actually how he first became affiliated with the bloods and met Suge. You kno theres several ways into a gang...among them is gettin fuked in so once they ran a train on homie, they let him hang and word got around to suge about him being a rapper with potential and thats when s**t stated to pop off and thats around the time he wrote "Keep ya head up".

Last edited by Infamous_01; 06-13-2010 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #154
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
Was there any proof he was r*ped in jail? did he say he was r*pe? cuz I don't know why anytime ANYONE is accused of being a homo y'all seem to be sure it's true and start making up stories of how y'all think they act out there homos3xual tendencies... s**ts pretty suspect if you ask me...
 7 years ago '06        #155
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
 Infamous_01 said:
Eh listen up cracker boi i never pretended to be "hood". You shouldnt go around making fun of your own race like that to make ureself seem legit tho that seems kinda low.

Anyway, I heard the n*ggas in clinton wud f!ght over who gets the share the cell wit him for the night. Thats actually how he first became affiliated with the bloods and met Suge. You kno theres several ways into a gang...among them is gettin fuked in so once they ran a train on homie, they let him hang and word got around to suge about him being a rapper with potential and thats when s**t stated to pop off and thats around the time he wrote "Keep ya head up".
I really hope they didn't run a train on homie.
 7 years ago '08        #156
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
If nig*gas thought pac was gay by reading a few rumors or what he said in a verse in one of his songs without any physical proof then what do they think of Lil Wayne.

[pic - click to view]

06-13-2010, 06:13 PM         #157
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:
If nig*gas thought pac was gay by reading a few rumors or what he said in a verse in one of his songs without any physical proof then what do they think of Lil Wayne.

[pic - click to view]

Nah lil waynes is ok theres alot of misconception regarding that pic...what happened was lil wayne slipped and baby went to grab him and then sumone snapped a shot that kinda looked like they were kissin n shyt...kinda fuked up
 7 years ago '08        #158
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Infamous_01 said:
Nah lil waynes is ok theres alot of misconception regarding that pic...what happened was lil wayne slipped and baby went to grab him and then sumone snapped a shot that kinda looked like they were kissin n shyt...kinda fuked up
Good one, and I bet someone will actually believe that, and defend that story until they die.
 7 years ago '06        #159
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
 Infamous_01 said:
them 2 n*ggas in the back say otherwise.
 7 years ago '05        #160
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
not as gay as drake
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago