Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Teknique 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Thread starter is a f**got and everybody on here disrespecting the GOAT 2Pac. If u aint feeling Pac its because u aint REAL.
 8 years ago '07        #102
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Why are the black community so ignorant towards their OWN black men? If this was a white guy NO ONE would think he was gay for performing with Elton John. But because he's black it means something homo. Why is a black mans s3xuality scrutinized like no other? You know how many rappers in this industry talk b**ches, gun, walk around in tims etc and are d/l? And then you have people who are more open minded and willing to try different things and speak/act differently who are way more straight than some of these homo thugs. Its disgusting. Newsflash: You don't have to always be angry, aggressive and hard to be a real STRAIGHT man.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 06-13-2010 at 01:14 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #103
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 89 89
everyone on this thread is retarded
 8 years ago '06        #104
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
im not doubting aniy rumors or am i feeding into them but does anyone have proof (hard facts<no homo>) that he was secretly gay or even got r*ped in jail. dont get it twisted im not a big pac fan either but i just get tired of hearing what everyone thinks and not what the truth is
 06-13-2010, 01:32 PM         #105
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is the proof for anything the threadstarter said? r*ped in jail? me against the world was not written in jail. duet with elton? alarmingly close with big?

nice try
 06-13-2010, 01:35 PM         #106
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have noticed that most of Boxden and most of society consist of idiots. I've been doing observations and doing my research. I've notice the ignorant the tread and tread title, the more replies you get. The more you use logic the less replies you get.

This is really sad and people need to wake. I mean if you want a 10 page thread just post something ignorant and watch how many people respond.

Post something that is educational, watch the few replies you get. This the hardest part I don't understand about Boxden, why do people like to promote ignorant threads?

If I made a thread about Lil Wayne being gay, the sheep can't help but to post in the threads. We have seen it over and over, Baby kissing Wayne, but the sheep still flock as it just happened.

I know there are mostly people in these threads trying to defend what is right, but we really need to stand up and close our eyes to propaganda like this.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-13-2010 at 01:37 PM..
 06-13-2010, 01:36 PM         #107
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
I have noticed that most of Boxden and most of society consist of idiots. I've been doing observations and doing my research. I've notice the ignorant the tread and tread title, the more replies you get. The more you use logic the less replies you get.

This is really sad and people need to wake. I mean if you want a 10 page thread just post something ignorant and watch how many people respond.

Post something that is educational, watch the few replies you get. This the hardest part I don't understand about Boxden, why do people promote to ignorant threads?

If I made a thread about Lil Wayne being gay, the sheep can help, but to post in the threads. We have seen it over and over, Baby kissing Wayne, but the sheep still flock as it just happened.

I know you mostly have people in these threads trying to defend what is right, but we really need to stand up and close our eye to propaganda like this.
the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it
 8 years ago '05        #108
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 52166 52166
 Joe Budden said:
2pac was set up. You would sell your soul too if you were in the position. No-one wants to hear positive s**t. You think Suge just wanted to make his money back? suge was using him as a commodity.
Nah i wouldn't sell my soul if i was only gonna do like 3 years in jail anyways, u act like Suge saved him from a life bid, he coulda "worked" with Suge but he was "hangin" with Suge, did he need 2 go watch the Tyson f!ght with the devil? If he was so smart he woulda seen he was being set up & that he was rolling with Suge like a little puppet & Pac is this big smart dude who was gonna make a change in the world s**t he shoulda made a change for himself & rolled with better ppl, Dre found his way outta death Row so did Snoop so he stood 4 the $ i guess or fear choose 1..... I think Pac was a average smart dude i aint sayin he had no knowledge but come on his choices chose death for him not the government f**kin Suge did..
 06-13-2010, 02:12 PM         #109
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tokinjohn said:
Nah i wouldn't sell my soul if i was only gonna do like 3 years in jail anyways, u act like Suge saved him from a life bid, he coulda "worked" with Suge but he was "hangin" with Suge, did he need 2 go watch the Tyson f!ght with the devil? If he was so smart he woulda seen he was being set up & that he was rolling with Suge like a little puppet & Pac is this big smart dude who was gonna make a change in the world s**t he shoulda made a change for himself & rolled with better ppl, Dre found his way outta death Row so did Snoop so he stood 4 the $ i guess or fear choose 1..... I think Pac was a average smart dude i aint sayin he had no knowledge but come on his choices chose death for him not the government f**kin Suge did..
You learn from life mistakes, remember 2pac was only 23 when he was facing the r*pe charge, you're talking like 2pac was 40 years-old. He was a kid compared to these people living on this earth today.

He saved him nonetheless, no-one wants to do anytime in prison, not even a day. I say I wouldn't let anyone bail me out if I didn't know them, but once the opportunity comes knocking it's something you have to really think about, you really want to spend three years in jail?

And this was before the industry is what is today, if you went to jail back then, there was no guarantee you were still going to have your career. Listen to Tupac's interview after leaving his trail, he said he lost everything and his career was over. And for him not to be able to bail himself out of jail, I believe him, his career was pretty much over.

What do you mean "average smart dude"? Knowing a lot of facts won't get you anywhere in life. Being smart is benefiting the world. The internet is smart thinking. Exploring space for other resources is smart. Helping and benefiting the human race is being smart. And that was 2pac aim. Knowing who supposedly discover America in 1492 is not smart. Knowing what is 2+2 is not smart. Wanting to make the world a better place is smart and it overrides any smartness you may believe.

2pac had the influence through his music to actually begin that journey. And he studied governments and he applied that to his life. Dummies can rich, but that doesn't mean you're smart.

2pac didn't believe-in in the Illuminati at one point, I think that was his down fall. Tupac never thought a black man would do harm to him until the 1994 shooting because he thought he represented the black man in a positive way. He was giving back and thought nothing like that would happen to him.

He didn't know the of some consequences of his actions. 2pac knew he was going to die because he didn't give a f**k. His music had a positive aim, but it's a shame, that after his death, drug, money, and s3x has become more popular than ever.

People today glorify drugs, money, and s3x like it's normal. What happened to "keeping your head up"? All I hear is 'chopper", "kush", and "redbones" in commercial rap nowadays.

But let's stop speculating what a dead man might have done. We don't know.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-13-2010 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #110
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 LikeABoss38701 said:
I don't know about all the rumors on his personal life...but all I know is...this guy's music is overrate... its nothing great about it...

Now thats my opinion

but if you're an uneducated person living in the ghetto, with no plans to get out...then this music of struggle, just might be for you!
Wowwww.

These muhf**kas wildin with the comments.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #111
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
pac the goat

Last edited by Supreme7; 06-13-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #112
yunsta 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 626 626
Lol I bet half the f*gs talking s**t bout the goat in this tread weren't even hold enough to buy his CDs when they came out. f**got a.ss white boys think they know about tap cuz they bump drake. f**k you thread starter " hope you choke on the next d*ck down your throat for turning on me" 2pac
 8 years ago '10        #113
Treylonn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 1 1
Let the man RIP.
 8 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
You learn from life mistakes, remember 2pac was only 23 when he was facing the r*pe charge, you're talking like 2pac was 40 years-old. He was a kid compared to these people living on this earth today.

He saved him nonetheless, no-one wants to do anytime in prison, not even a day. I say I wouldn't let anyone bail me out if I didn't know them, but once the opportunity comes knocking it's something you have to really think about, you really want to spend three years in jail?

And this was before the industry is what is today, if you went to jail back then, there was no guarantee you were still going to have your career. Listen to Tupac's interview after leaving his trail, he said he lost everything and his career was over. And for him not to be able to bail himself out of jail, I believe him, his career was pretty much over.

What do you mean "average smart dude"? Knowing a lot of facts won't get you anywhere in life. Being smart is benefiting the world. The internet is smart thinking. Exploring space for other resources is smart. Helping and benefiting the human race is being smart. And that was 2pac aim. Knowing who supposedly discover America in 1492 is not smart. Knowing what is 2+2 is not smart. Wanting to make the world a better place is smart and it overrides any smartness you may believe.

2pac had the influence through his music to actually begin that journey. And he studied governments and he applied that to his life. Dummies can rich, but that doesn't mean you're smart.

2pac didn't believe-in in the Illuminati at one point, I think that was his down fall. Tupac never thought a black man would do harm to him until the 1994 shooting because he thought he represented the black man in a positive way. He was giving back and thought nothing like that would happen to him.

He didn't know the of some consequences of his actions. 2pac knew he was going to die because he didn't give a f**k. His music had a positive aim, but it's a shame, that after his death, drug, money, and s3x has become more popular than ever.

People today glorify drugs, money, and s3x like it's normal. What happened to "keeping your head up"? All I hear is 'chopper", "kush", and "redbones" in commercial rap nowadays.

But let's stop speculating what a dead man might have done. We don't know.
No doubt i hear what u sayin but still how could he think like that & be considered smart because of wanting to change the world, i mean malcolm X was k!lled by black men but 2pac didnt't think he could be? Tupac's downfall was Suge like i said he shoulda been smart enough to get away from him. I mean u can act like he's so positive all u want but come on he wasn't a saint he was disrespectin woman but makin songs tryin 2 uplift them? He put Faith & alot of chiks out there, idk if he really f**ked Faith but either way all that i love my black woman s**t went out there door when he was callin her a b**ch so dudes a hypocrite too. He was talkin bout shootin people weed & all that to just like 2days music. So please stop tryin to make 2pac sound like he's a innocent De La Soul type rapper cuz he wasn't.
 8 years ago '05        #115
space
space
No doubt like dude said let him R.I.P. i'm not here tryna diss him just help put to rest he's not all that he was cracked up to be but i respected him for his grind!
 06-13-2010, 02:41 PM         #116
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac is so overrated that you can make threads about him over a dozen years after he died, probably to an audience born in the 90's and it goes more pages then current rappers.
 8 years ago '06        #117
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
u have a f**kin outkast avy talkin bout pac overrated gtfoh
 06-13-2010, 02:46 PM         #118
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tokinjohn said:
No doubt i hear what u sayin but still how could he think like that & be considered smart because of wanting to change the world, i mean malcolm X was k!lled by black men but 2pac didnt't think he could be? Tupac's downfall was Suge like i said he shoulda been smart enough to get away from him. I mean u can act like he's so positive all u want but come on he wasn't a saint he was disrespectin woman but makin songs tryin 2 uplift them? He put Faith & alot of chiks out there, idk if he really f**ked Faith but either way all that i love my black woman s**t went out there door when he was callin her a b**ch so dudes a hypocrite too. He was talkin bout shootin people weed & all that to just like 2days music. So please stop tryin to make 2pac sound like he's a innocent De La Soul type rapper cuz he wasn't.
Just because Faith is a black female that doesn't mean anything. Biggie was his enemy and he was focusing on destroying his enemy.

He said: "First off, f**k your click and the b**ch you claim."

He didn't say: "First off, f**k the entire black community and especially all the black women."

See that create a problem and people can't seem to differentiate who 2pac was directing his words at. You have black Democrats and Republicans, just because they are black, that doesn't mean they are shooting for the same goal.

Sure, speaking about having s3x with another man's wife is harsh, but there is no proof Tupac slept with her. Remember, Biggie was his enemy.

Tupac was no angel, but is this world who is? All I hear and see are people worshiping evil. They listen to rappers like Waka, Rick Ross, etc... Name 10 mainstream artists who kept a positive aim. No-one wants to hear "stay in school" records. They want the evil.

And if you listen to Tupac interviews and listen to his albums, you'll see he rarely spoke about selling drugs, if anything he was trying get people off the drugs.

Now selling drugs is the best thing to rap about? What the f**k is going on?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-13-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #119
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is hilarious

I'm laughing more at the serious responses than anything else
 8 years ago '07        #120
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
threadstarter =
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy