Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2010, 11:28 AM         #81
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMS said:
Then what would you do in life, 23k posts
Don't worry about my life you piece of s**t you. This is a hip-hop forum, why are we discussing a man's s3xual preference?
 06-13-2010, 11:29 AM         #82
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Don't worry about my life you piece of s**t you. This is a hip-hop forum, why are we discussing a man's s3xual preference?
Maybe because he was.......a hip hop artist?
 8 years ago '06        #83
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
@ this thread, dude been dead for about 230,763,987 years let him rest in peace who gives a f**k if he was gay. For all the people saying he was over rated i dont see how he made good music and nobody can deny that, every body in this thread can name 1 or 2 pac songs they like or got on their ipod today. @ threadstarter what was the point of making this thread i bet you was listenin to pac when you was making this thread,
 8 years ago '09        #84
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 4607 4607
 THE TAKEOVER said:
This f**got a.ss n*gga so upset over you dissing his boyfriend he gave you his address....lmao you one queer a.ss n*gga....i hope pac in his 6 foot ditch smirking at your lame a.ss...kill yoself
lol i aint give him my address over Pac n*gga. a n*gga on BX, one of these fake white n*ggas frontin that they hood calls me out i'll step up to the plate. i dont give a f**k, if u gonna be a lil internet thug and say n*gga cuz the color of ur skin cant be seen thru a keyboard, then come see me, if u gunna call me out and s**t.

this goes for ur b**ch a.ss too, go back to makin lines on camel d*ck.

o s**t, i figure this s**t out. u mad cuz Pac called Jay z out for bein a d*ck ridin homo.

"You got alotta nerve to play me,
Another gay rapper, bustin caps at Jay Z"

took out J-Camel-Hova wit one line, lol.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 06-13-2010 at 11:32 AM..
 06-13-2010, 11:34 AM         #85
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you f*g who are saying Tupac is gay, please prove that you are not gay. Post a picture of you and your b**ches.

And if you got a problem with that, pick a spot and a time, we can shoot it out. f*gs.
 06-13-2010, 11:36 AM         #86
PistoLbangya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this..thread..is..childish
 06-13-2010, 11:38 AM         #87
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
lol i aint give him my address over Pac n*gga. a n*gga on BX, one of these fake white n*ggas frontin that they hood calls me out i'll step up to the plate. i dont give a f**k, if u gonna be a lil internet thug and say n*gga cuz the color of ur skin cant be seen thru a keyboard, then come see me, if u gunna call me out and s**t.

this goes for ur b**ch a.ss too, go back to makin lines on camel d*ck.
I never fronted like I was hood I just said I wanna smack ure b**ch a.ss. Dont cry f**got the address u provided probably doesnt even exist. But u kno what if u down wit pac thats cool...if ure one if his ride or die groupie nut bussas then so be it. It was actually wrong of me to say I wanna smack you because your a b**ch and a hoe. Ill spare you. Now go and spread the good word of Lord Pac little one.
 06-13-2010, 11:40 AM         #88
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PistoLbangya said:
this..thread..is..childish
Thanks for takin the time to post and bump it up again then.
 06-13-2010, 11:48 AM         #89
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you haters need to be exterminated off the planet, we're bringing Thug Life back, don't let me find out where you live. We kicking those doors off the hinges. We are going to suffocate you motherf**kers with a plastic bag, yeah old school. I'm going to r*pe your sister. I'm going to beat your mother to death with a f**king novel. I'm going to p!ss elaborate codes on your walls and set your s**t on fire.
 8 years ago '05        #90
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
people on this board are obsessed with other men being gay well that is feminine not someone doin ballet or being artistic
 8 years ago '09        #91
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,625 | Props total: 4607 4607
 Infamous_01 said:
I never fronted like I was hood I just said I wanna smack ure b**ch a.ss. Dont cry f**got the address u provided probably doesnt even exist. But u kno what if u down wit pac thats cool...if ure one if his ride or die groupie nut bussas then so be it. It was actually wrong of me to say I wanna smack you because your a b**ch and a hoe. Ill spare you. Now go and spread the good word of Lord Pac little one.
thats what i thought pus*y. u can come see whenever u'd like, ill dead a.ss stomp ur f**kin face out. u got no idea who the f**k i am, u can talk s**t from behind a keyboard because theres no way u can pay for it. stop frontin on a keyboard u b**ch made n*gga, fake hood a.ss n*gga.

and smh at ride or die groupies. u the one who made a thread postin false information tryna to convince people he's a homo s3xual. u aint even have the courtesy to post FACTS in yo post, u posted straight up lies. u need to get a damn LIFE cuz only someone with nothin better to do with their life would get up in the morning, go on BX, and post a thread about a goat talkin about how he's gay and present themselves wit false information. hop off n*gga, u look like a FOOL.
 06-13-2010, 12:09 PM         #92
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only on Boxden.

I wonder if the thread starter talk about 2pac being gay with people offline when he's discussing hip-hop.
 8 years ago '06        #93
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
for those saying he wasn't gay...

that video of him sure looks gay as hell to me ...
 8 years ago '04        #94
RonKnitty 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 9 9
Man let the man rest in peace... what yall think R.I.P is for?

plus if he was gay, he made alot of ya gangsta rappers and favorite emcees look like b**ches by dissing them and etc.

but anyway RIP Pac
 8 years ago '05        #95
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 52153 52153
 mega montana 1 said:
u n*ggas are f**kin stupid, n*gga f**ked mad b**ches mayne
Lol so has Dennis Rodman lol but i don't think Pac was gay, overated yes! Also i just can't understand y ppl think he was some type of leader but stood behind Suge as one of Suge's lil soldier's. I'm sorry even if Suge bailed him out he coulda just made records or watever & paid his debt to him but he was rollin with him just to be rollin. So Pac was no leader of s**t & he had no type of smarts or he woulda got away from the devil himself Suge.

Oh yeah he'e overated he don't suck but his energy & passion for his song is cool but the content of his ABC rhymes is trash i'm sorry!!!

P.S. i'm 29 b4 u say i'm some youngin for not sayin he's the G.O.A.T...He's not the goat of his original borough he's from originally nor the coast he decided 2 act like he was born in raised in Cali!
 06-13-2010, 12:26 PM         #96
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
thats what i thought pus*y. u can come see whenever u'd like, ill dead a.ss stomp ur f**kin face out. u got no idea who the f**k i am, u can talk s**t from behind a keyboard because theres no way u can pay for it. stop frontin on a keyboard u b**ch made n*gga, fake hood a.ss n*gga.

and smh at ride or die groupies. u the one who made a thread postin false information tryna to convince people he's a homo s3xual. u aint even have the courtesy to post FACTS in yo post, u posted straight up lies. u need to get a damn LIFE cuz only someone with nothin better to do with their life would get up in the morning, go on BX, and post a thread about a goat talkin about how he's gay and present themselves wit false information. hop off n*gga, u look like a FOOL.
Quiet ure b**ch a.ss down n stop hypin ureself up like u scarin anyone youngin. Your tryin to roar but all i hear is a gentle growl.
 06-13-2010, 12:49 PM         #97
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
for those saying he wasn't gay...

that video of him sure looks gay as hell to me ...
Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because someone talks a certain way that doesn't mean they are ignorant. Or are they?

Maybe we should start judging people by the way they type?
 8 years ago '07        #98
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Never understood how people can be so interested in some peoples lives
 06-13-2010, 12:53 PM         #99
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tokinjohn said:
Lol so has Dennis Rodman lol but i don't think Pac was gay, overated yes! Also i just can't understand y ppl think he was some type of leader but stood behind Suge as one of Suge's lil soldier's. I'm sorry even if Suge bailed him out he coulda just made records or watever & paid his debt to him but he was rollin with him just to be rollin. So Pac was no leader of s**t & he had no type of smarts or he woulda got away from the devil himself Suge.

Oh yeah he'e overated he don't suck but his energy & passion for his song is cool but the content of his ABC rhymes is trash i'm sorry!!!

P.S. i'm 29 b4 u say i'm some youngin for not sayin he's the G.O.A.T...He's not the goat of his original borough he's from originally nor the coast he decided 2 act like he was born in raised in Cali!
2pac was set up. You would sell your soul too if you were in the position. No-one wants to hear positive s**t. You think Suge just wanted to make his money back? suge was using him as a commodity.
 8 years ago '08        #100
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
@ Pac being gay or overrated
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago