Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Infamous_01 said:
I never saw him say that maybe i missed one of his msg'd....or maybe u missed mine. He was a good poet and that was real cute n all but the n*gga was a f*g. We aint sayin he cudnt rhyme we just makin an observation. If u chose bump a f**got s**t or f**k another man, I aint got nothing against u to each his own but ill call you out on it.
He was a f*g how? Was you there when he was in the acts of having gay s3x? Have you heard stories of Pac willingly engaging in homos3xual activity? Wouldn't the government have putten this information out if true, sense they were so busy trying to destroy his image?

I can claim you're a f*g, with no factual evidence at all, and go on a 3 page rant spouting off nonsense, does it make it true? I guess it would since thats the common trend on BX.
 06-13-2010, 10:33 AM         #62
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
lol at this n*gga. u just a lil mad because i made u look like a dumbass in front all ur lil fake a.ss boxden homies. its all good, everything u said was false lol and u made a post full of bulls**t but ur dumbass got exposed and now everyone seen ur fraud a.ss, lol. u tryna point put Pac as the fraud, but wit this thread, u only pointed out urself as the fraud. notice how this n*gga doenst answer nothin back.

oh, and u say u was gonna smack me up? word? come see me. 45 lawson, far rock, NY, ring the bell on the side door. we'll see whos smackin up who up.
You just mad cause tupac aint alive so u cant let him tbag ure b**ch a.ss anymore.
 06-13-2010, 10:35 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least I back up my Dre being gay theory with logic. Tupac said he was gay, Ja Rule said he was gay, look at him when he's questioned about it.

Who was saying 2pac was gay besides the haters online?
 8 years ago '09        #64
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Hold That said:
I hate to break it too you, but you might be book smart but you lack common sense. You got alot of growing up to do.. If you are a black man, and educated(as you claim) and all you take from Pacs messages were "he's a f*g, look at how he moves his arms" our black community is doomed..

thats all I'm saying.. You need to grow the f**k up, I'm just being real with you.
once again shut the f**k up man,u dont kno me....im not sayin that the messages he tried to relay is the reason i said he was gay..i said that video basically contradicts himself so much.. and i said he was a fraud in that first post. dumb n*ggas see his switch between revolutionary and thug acts as genius..but the reason it was genius was because dumb a.ss n*ggas like u bought in to the act and think he the realist,and hes now one of the most influential artist of all time because of it, dont question my sense of perception little n*gga

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 06-13-2010 at 10:46 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #65
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4575 4575
 Infamous_01 said:
You just mad cause tupac aint alive so u cant let him tbag ure b**ch a.ss anymore.
lol, i remember months ago there was a thread simliar to the one ur punk a.ss made.

theres a story of a girl Pac wanted back in the day when he was young. this b**ch was mad hard to talk to but she had a gay friend who coulda linked them together. so Pac was like to this gay guy, can u get her to come to this party. the gay guy was like only in return for s3x or sum s**t, Pac was like whatever. he met the girl, they talked, the f*cked. now the gay gay wanted s3x in return, pac told that n*gga get the f*ck outta here and dipped.

and before you call BS, ima pull up the story and make u shove it up yo a.ss.

“I was f**king white girls,” he recalled years later of his teen years at the Baltimore School for the Arts, a Fame-like performing arts high school. Once, he promised s3x to a gay male student named Eskiah if he’d help Tupac land a hard-to-get girl named Kelly. Eskiah made it happen, but Tupac reneged: “After I bust my nut, Eskiah was like, ‘When’s my turn?…’ I told him, ‘You must be out of your f**kin’ mind.’”
ahahah na
that s**t is from a book bout Pac
i think its called my years with 2pac

its says that when he was living with his friend he wanted to f**k this one fine girl. But that girl was hard to talk to and her best friend was a gay guy. So pac n his friend hosted a party and invited them both n he told gay guy if he let him f**k her he would let him (gay guy) suck him off. After pac f**ked that girl that gay guy tryed to crawl up on pac n pac push that gay nikka and left.

i state facts, u n*ggas dont. simple as that.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
couldnt watch 1 min of that video
 8 years ago '04        #67
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 kingz20 said:
I havent listened to one tupac album

but i have listened to at least one of drakes album

that should tell you whos greater

#justsayin
just when i thought your drake d*ck riding couldn't get any worse, u proved me wrong yet again.
 8 years ago '07        #68
BluBlazn 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 47 47
first off this is a old a.ss thread second yall n*ggas gay for wanna know who he fuccn or what he fuccn and he is the best rapper to every touch a mic to me. that n*ggas was real black panther in his blood all the rappers 2day r as gay as who ever startd this post lol
 8 years ago '05        #69
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
You 15 yr olds need to look around at who u calling gay.your heroes from your generation are Drake and soul boy.lol.I don't know bout his s3x life but dude has some of the best music that none of your day artist have come close ro.yall crack me up with your s**t
 06-13-2010, 10:55 AM         #70
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can people post examples of 2pac switching from a revolutionary to his Thug Life movement? Please don't post a video when he's 17 and one when he's 25.
 06-13-2010, 11:03 AM         #71
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
^^Assumptions will get you nowhere sir. and you're in denial b/c Pac is apparently one of your favorite rappers... nobody's questioning his songs or ideas on the world, so cut it out...

no, the gayest line ever has to go to one of eminems lines...

but like i said, biggie has said tons of gay s**t on numerous occasions, but he doesn't really come off as a gay dude, at least not as much as the other cats i mentioned...

Captain Obvious to the rescue. and Wayne ain't dead, so who cares anyway??

why are you even comparing the two?
The f**k? Oooh. 2Pac moves his arms around. He's gay. Biggie says he'd suck a d*ck, and that ain't gay.

06-13-2010, 11:04 AM         #72
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashville2400 said:
You 15 yr olds need to look around at who u calling gay.your heroes from your generation are Drake and soul boy.lol.I don't know bout his s3x life but dude has some of the best music that none of your day artist have come close ro.yall crack me up with your s**t
Son im probably older then u...just cause ure in grade 12 and just about to finish high school dont act like ure way above the kids 2 years younger then yourself either.
 06-13-2010, 11:07 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people are not willing to compromise and have a reasonable debate like intellectual human beings, this whole forum should be shut down.
 8 years ago '09        #74
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Hold That said:
f**ked Madonna, had a young Jada Pinkett on his d*ck, and somehow people say he's gay?

10 years later, people are taking that "raped in prison" s**t as fact..

Little n*ggas are so disrespectful now of days.. Pac was the realest n*gga ever..

Like he said, he was raised by women, so any man without a strong male influence will have some female qualities, thats natural unless you have a strong male influence around you.. Alot of n*ggas wont admitt it but its true. Pac was far from a f*g.
 8 years ago '05        #75
mega montana 1 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
u n*ggas are f**kin stupid, n*gga f**ked mad b**ches mayne
 06-13-2010, 11:21 AM         #76
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
everybody knows this already.

tupac was a straight f*g, and a phony.

and his music is overrated too.
x10000
 06-13-2010, 11:22 AM         #77
BMS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
this whole forum should be shut down.
Then what would you do in life, 23k posts
 06-13-2010, 11:24 AM         #78
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 poopsicle said:
i hope this is true lol, that would be another reason for me to love tupac even more

I give up. The government wins. n*ggas is stupid and care too much about another man's s3xuality.

[pic - click to view]

Yes, I'm using the N word, because this what n*ggas do. The black man is going down.

*cuddles with my white b**ch, f**k you n*ggas.
 8 years ago '06        #79
maddbarber 
space
space
$62 | Props total: 0 0
If this ain't some bullshyt. This man been dead for years and yall caring on about this man s3xuality. Let that man rest, regardless of what he was. The dead needs to be left where they at......in PEACE!
 8 years ago '08        #80
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
 THE TAKEOVER said:
everybody knows this already.

tupac was a straight f*g, and a phony.

and his music is overrated too.
2pac- "f**k JAY Z"

you're a f**king camel warrior shut your f**got a.ss up, you would slobber that camel up
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy