Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-13-2010, 09:57 AM         #41
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous_01 said:
Think about it....

Went to an art school for dancing (his major was ballet)
Had a gay a.ss nose ring
Got r*ped in jail (probably without a f!ght)
Had a duet with Elton John

That song keep ya head up for his prison n*ggas.....what do u think that song was really about. Me against the world was actually written while he was in jail and it was originally called me against the wall but he renamed it shortly after his release.

And lets not forget about his alarmingly close relationship with bi-curious rapper Notorious B.I.G who had spent countless nights at his house only to be seen sneaking out the back in the early morning. Dont believe biggie was bi? Check out these lyrics then "she looked so good, id suck on her daddy d*ck".

Him while he was discovering his homos3xuality:






What do you guys think? Do you buy all that gangsta s**t? To me he was a sweet n*gga.

your an idiot. you dont know s**t, why do you make dumb a.ssumptions. he had a duet wit elton john? you realize ghetto gospel was made yearsss after his death. he did the verse and then they added elton john to the song. he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
 7 years ago '09        #42
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4560 4560
 Infamous_01 said:
Think about it....

Went to an art school for dancing (his major was ballet)
Had a gay a.ss nose ring
Got r*ped in jail (probably without a f!ght)
Had a duet with Elton John
- he went to an art school for dancing and became a backup dancer for digital underground because he was from the hood with no diploma and had nothing else to do wit his life. step in the real world son, you'll know what it like when mommy and daddy aint suckin ur d*ck takin care of u all the time.

- lol at the nose ring bein gay. it was a f**kin nose ring, who gives a s**t about it?

- him getting r*ped in jail was a rumor and a lie, now you just look retarded. how did you not kno that?


[video - click to view]


his dissing to wendy williams for startin the rumor. clueless a.ss n*gga

- ghetto gospel was a remix and actually wasn't even recorded with Elton John. Eminem remixed it on Loyal to the Game and sampled Elton John's hook from another song. it was released YEARS after he died. dumbass n*gga.

That song keep ya head up for his prison n*ggas.....what do u think that song was really about. Me against the world was actually written while he was in jail and it was originally called me against the wall but he renamed it shortly after his release.
keep ya head up was made for BLACK WOMAN u dumb f**k. did u not listen to any of the lyrics? "I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"

Me against the world was written and completed before Pac went to jail, it was the number one record in the country period WHILE he was in jail. are u for real? none of the s**t u sayin is even true u dumbass n*gga. Pac on an interview in jail said prison k!lls his spirit and he couldnt write his jail, and u on here sayin he wrote Me Against the World in jail when it was COMPLETED before he went to jail? lay off the crack pipe.

me against the wall? what the f**k? where the hell did u hear that from? u BX n*ggas are stupid as HELL n*gga.

And lets not forget about his alarmingly close relationship with bi-curious rapper Notorious B.I.G who had spent countless nights at his house only to be seen sneaking out the back in the early morning. Dont believe biggie was bi? Check out these lyrics then "she looked so good, id suck on her daddy d*ck".

Him while he was discovering his homos3xuality:






What do you guys think? Do you buy all that gangsta s**t? To me he was a sweet n*gga.
LOL, yea u right, BIG and Pac, two rap legends and playaz in the game were both gay and had s3x wit each other.

here's some advice for you and anybody who agreed wit you: get the f**k out your house, learn a thing about hip-hip, grow a pair of nuts, and have some respect for the dead rappers. every single thing this n*gga said was wrong/false/a rumor, damn.


Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 06-13-2010 at 10:02 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #43
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Im starting to think it's white people making these threads hating on Pac
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Joe Budden said:
It's just funny that some people will claim to be something, but when you compare them they are not the same. People claim Tupac is a phony, but I still see the positivity in his music right up until his death.

Do the people in thread know what "Thug Life" was really about? Maybe people have the wrong perspective of it. Tupac said the people took what he created and ran with it. Tupac said he couldn't stand for that so he k!lled the group and movement.

Go and listen to his last studio album, count the songs with a message, and then grab an album that's released today by a mainstream artist and do the same.

What didn't Tupac live? Didn't he shoot those two cops in Atlanta? Didn't he have his registered guns on him most of the time? Didn't 2pac buy an Ak47 with one of his first rap checks? Wasn't he at the gun range practicing his aim?

What more do you want from him? Didn't he stomp out Orlando in Las Vegas? He got k!lled, but that's what happens when you live that sort lifestyle. s**t, even Scarface got k!lled in the end.

You don't think the guy at the top can get touched? Everyone is touchable. Going to private art schools only made Tupac smarter, you guys are stupid if you don't want your kids in the best school possible. He still had to come home to the hood everyday.
It's pointless man, I've learned that most people on boxden are dumbasses, and just use this site as an outlet to display their idoicy.. I don't see how anyone can call Pac fake, it's like they expected him to be a thug 24/7 hours of the day.. Not laugh joke, and play around.. Then they bring up his child hood past of saying he was in performing arts classes when he was 13 - 16...

People need to realize there are gangster in the world who enjoy performing arts, classical music, theatre, ballets and all that s**t(things like this is big in europe now call one of those true european mob bosses a f*g for liking that s**t and see what happens).. These same gangsters will have you in a body bag burried under the dirt with a drop of a hat.. There is no blueprint on how to be a gangster, people need to wake up, stop being educated by television and movies, and start reading books..

Pacs death threats werent fake, Pacs constant issues with the government werent fake, Pac being shot every other year werent fake.. But yet these same n*ggas would rather listen to a n*gga in todays rap game who talks about pushing keys when they haven't touched a brick in over 10 years.. There's alot of dumbasses on boxden, and people need to wake the f**k up.. If you don't like Pac's music, thats fine, thats your choice. But to say the life he was living was fake, is complete nonsense.. Because he's f**kin dead, and there's nothing fake about that s**t, there's no comming back from being murdered.


Last edited by Hold That; 06-13-2010 at 10:03 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #45
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
ive posted this video several time to point out tupacs fruadness....dont yall n*gga realize he was just a REALLY good actor
 7 years ago '09        #46
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
So Eminem must be gay for having a duet on stage with Elton John then?
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '09        #47
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 IronMaiden said:
lol @ kids calling him gay/fag/queer and s**t

go listen to drake and keep hating b**ches
drakes prolly really than pac,at least the n*gga raps about what he actualy does@ the hate that n*gga gets for no reason
 7 years ago '09        #48
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4560 4560
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Pac stans are always overly emotional....id say its a toss up between them and em fans for most gay.
take some advice: for future reference, stop sayin n*gga cuz u not black.

get jay z's nuts outta your esophogus.

gettin a life n*gga, u in every thread hatin on Pac.

and u n*ggas shoulda seen this corny takeover n*gga cryin when we was ridin that freemason camel in the other thread, lol. u calllin' Pac gay and u got Jay Z's ugly a.ss struttin around. that d*ck ridin f*gget, pus*y, stan, phoney, fake pop music a.ss n*gga. f**k jay z.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
ive posted this video several time to point out tupacs fruadness....dont yall n*gga realize he was just a REALLY good actor
Its sad that you post a video that really shows how smart and wise Pac was behind his years, in the s**t that he was actually talking about.. But all you took from it was "how he was talking" and he could "possibly be gay"..

Our future is f**ked up, black people will never advance, the government won... Pacs message is still going over peoples heads..
 06-13-2010, 10:12 AM         #50
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
- he went to an art school for dancing and became a backup dancer for digital underground because he was from the hood with no diploma and had nothing else to do wit his life. step in the real world son, you'll know what it like when mommy and daddy aint suckin ur d*ck takin care of u all the time.

- lol at the nose ring bein gay. it was a f**kin nose ring, who gives a s**t about it?

- him getting r*ped in jail was a rumor and a lie, now you just look retarded. how did you not kno that?



his dissing to wendy williams for startin the rumor. clueless a.ss n*gga

- ghetto gospel was a remix and actually wasn't even recorded with Elton John. Eminem remixed it on Loyal to the Game and sampled Elton John's hook from another song. it was released YEARS after he died. dumbass n*gga.



keep ya head up was made for BLACK WOMAN u dumb f**k. did u not listen to any of the lyrics? "I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"

Me against the world was written and completed before Pac went to jail, it was the number one record in the country period WHILE he was in jail. are u for real? none of the s**t u sayin is even true u dumbass n*gga. Pac on an interview in jail said prison k!lls his spirit and he couldnt write his jail, and u on here sayin he wrote Me Against the World in jail when it was COMPLETED before he went to jail? lay off the crack pipe.

me against the wall? what the f**k? where the hell did u hear that from? u BX n*ggas are stupid as HELL n*gga.



LOL, yea u right, BIG and Pac, two rap legends and playaz in the game were both gay and had s3x wit each other.

here's some advice for you and anybody who agreed wit you: get the f**k out your house, learn a thing about hip-hip, grow a pair of nuts, and have some respect for the dead rappers. every single thing this n*gga said was wrong/false/a rumor, damn.
Aww did u really type all of that for me? Did i hurt ure feelings? Why do u think he kept sayin "I aint goin back to jail they aint guna take me alive". He didnt want anymore more hard d*ck in the pen because like most b**ches he at least wanted to chose who fuked him.

Open your eyes and wake up...takes his nuts out ure mouth and be a man before i smack you up.
 06-13-2010, 10:16 AM         #51
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
It's pointless man, I've learned that most people on boxden are dumbasses, and just use this site as an outlet to display their idoicy.. I don't see how anyone can call Pac fake, it's like they expected him to be a thug 24/7 hours of the day.. Not laugh joke, and play around.. Then they bring up his child hood past of saying he was in performing arts classes when he was 13 - 16...

People need to realize there are gangster in the world who enjoy performing arts, classical music, theatre, ballets and all that s**t(things like this is big in europe now call one of those true european mob bosses a f*g for liking that s**t and see what happens).. These same gangsters will have you in a body bag burried under the dirt with a drop of a hat.. There is no blueprint on how to be a gangster, people need to wake up, stop being educated by television and movies, and start reading books..

Pacs death threats werent fake, Pacs constant issues with the government werent fake, Pac being shot every other year werent fake.. But yet these same n*ggas would rather listen to a n*gga in todays rap game who talks about pushing keys when they haven't touched a brick in over 10 years.. There's alot of dumbasses on boxden, and people need to wake the f**k up.. If you don't like Pac's music, thats fine, thats your choice. But to say the life he was living was fake, is complete nonsense.. Because he's f**kin dead, and there's nothing fake about that s**t, there's no comming back from being murdered.
You're right man, it's pointless to go back and forth with some of these people on here. Schools in the hood have worst educational system, who would want to put their kids through any of that?

People don't understand, you don't need a high school diploma to k!ll someone, and you don't need a degree to sell crack.

I can decide to be a drug dealer today due certain circumstances, but does that mean I'm fake since I haven't been selling drugs all of my life? You can decide to be who you want to be at any given time.

Sure, some people might say, "He's selling drugs now? He was a good guy." But does that mean anything to me? s**t change and sometimes you need the cash. (I'm not saying I'm a drug dealer, but hey, I seen this happen.) People you grow up with, they change. If you don't know how to change you'll be stuck in the same situation forever.

But these guys on here don't know anything about that. They think it's uncool to like classical music, wow, that's crazy.
 7 years ago '09        #52
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Hold That said:
Its sad that you post a video that really shows how smart and wise Pac was behind his years, in the s**t that he was actually talking about.. But all you took from it was "how he was talking" and he could "possibly be gay"..

Our future is f**ked up, black people will never advance, the government won... Pacs message is still going over peoples heads..
n*gga shut the f**k up,damn..im an intelligent college attending self aware black man so dont give me that dumb a.ss s**t...the n*gga was gay man so please
 7 years ago '05        #53
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
n*gga shut the f**k up,damn..im an intelligent college attending self aware black man so dont give me that dumb a.ss s**t...the n*gga was gay man so please
I hate to break it too you, but you might be book smart but you lack common sense. You got alot of growing up to do.. If you are a black man, and educated(as you claim) and all you take from Pacs messages were "he's a f*g, look at how he moves his arms" our black community is doomed..

thats all I'm saying.. You need to grow the f**k up, I'm just being real with you.
 06-13-2010, 10:22 AM         #54
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone please sticky this
 06-13-2010, 10:23 AM         #55
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on dude, I hate the people who attend college and believe it makes them better. You can learn what they are teaching at the college from the comfort of your home for free. I attend college, but I treat the people who don't with the same respect as anyone else. Do I believe I'm smart? No. I believe being smart is inventing or doing something that will help and benefit the human race.
 7 years ago '06        #56
Riley Freeman 
space
avatar space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
Damn we get one of these threads every yr. !
 06-13-2010, 10:24 AM         #57
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I hate to break it too you, but you might be book smart but you lack common sense. You got alot of growing up to do.. If you are a black man, and educated(as you claim) and all you take from Pacs messages were "he's a f*g, look at how he moves his arms" our black community is doomed..

thats all I'm saying.. You need to grow the f**k up, I'm just being real with you.
I never saw him say that maybe i missed one of his msg'd....or maybe u missed mine. He was a good poet and that was real cute n all but the n*gga was a f*g. We aint sayin he cudnt rhyme we just makin an observation. If u chose bump a f**got s**t or f**k another man, I aint got nothing against u to each his own but ill call you out on it.


Last edited by Infamous_01; 06-13-2010 at 10:27 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #58
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4560 4560
 Infamous_01 said:
Aww did u really type all of that for me? Did i hurt ure feelings? Why do u think he kept sayin "I aint goin back to jail they aint guna take me alive". He didnt want anymore more hard d*ck in the pen because like most b**ches he at least wanted to chose who fuked him.

Open your eyes and wake up...takes his nuts out ure mouth and be a man before i smack you up.
lol at this n*gga. u just a lil mad because i made u look like a dumbass in front all ur lil fake a.ss boxden homies. its all good, everything u said was false lol and u made a post full of bulls**t but ur dumbass got exposed and now everyone seen ur fraud a.ss, lol. u tryna point put Pac as the fraud, but wit this thread, u only pointed out urself as the fraud. notice how this n*gga doenst answer nothin back.

oh, and u say u was gonna smack me up? word? come see me. 45 lawson, far rock, NY, ring the bell on the side door. we'll see whos smackin up who up.
 06-13-2010, 10:29 AM         #59
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys do realize that being gay has nothing to do with the way you carry yourself? Being gay is having s3x or being attractive to the opposite s3x. You guys do realize if you are raised around wolves you'll act like a wolf, but does that mean you're a wolf?
 7 years ago '05        #60
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Yo can i just take all you ignorant Young n*ggas who weren't born or were sucking on ya moms nursies when Pac was alive and shove ya'll back in ya mom's twats? Ya'll shoulda been swallowed...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy