Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2010, 08:50 AM         #21
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:

[pic - click to view]

u mad
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-13-2010, 08:52 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys realize Pac sold his soul? Yes, he's a phony for that, but I'm glad he made it that far. You can't get on the radio and television talking positive. especially these days. Turn on the radio and television, it's s3x, money, and drugs.

You guys realize that 2pac was broke and couldn't bail himself out of jail? Then Suge Knight came (who didn't have any ties to 2pac) and bailed him out? Why did he bail him out of jail? It wasn't to be a good friend. Me personally I wouldn't let someone bail me out of jail if I didn't know them personally. People always want something in return. 2pac went out on a positive note, listen to his last album (7 Day Theory), that album doesn't have any positive song on it?

Now look at Lil Wayne's album (who claims he's the new Tupac), where is he positive aim? Oh, I forgot: "I ain't Nas. He got a positive aim, and I aim 9's."

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-13-2010 at 08:54 AM..
 06-13-2010, 08:54 AM         #23
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
well... DUH...

the only proof you need is that video of him when he was like 16 or something, he was fruity as hell in that lil interview...

Thanks for reminding me about that vid. Ppl like to see things for themselves to believe it so it helps secure my argument. I put the vid in the main post.
 8 years ago '06        #24
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
I'm a.ssuming alot of ya'll are a bunch of little white b**ches talking s**t about one of the greatest rappers nearly 15 years after his death. Were u guys even past kindergarden during his prime? Its ironic though, this is a place where alot of people here seem to like the f**got type, but go on to diss other people as f*gs...smh
 8 years ago '04        #25
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
^^Assumptions will get you nowhere sir. and you're in denial b/c Pac is apparently one of your favorite rappers... nobody's questioning his songs or ideas on the world, so cut it out...

MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Biggie gets a pass for the single gayest line ever?
Posted via Mobile Device
no, the gayest line ever has to go to one of eminems lines...

but like i said, biggie has said tons of gay s**t on numerous occasions, but he doesn't really come off as a gay dude, at least not as much as the other cats i mentioned...

Joe Budden said:
You guys realize Pac sold his soul? Yes, he's a phony for that, but I'm glad he made it that far. You can't get on the radio and television talking positive. especially these days. Turn on the radio and television, it's s3x, money, and drugs.

You guys realize that 2pac was broke and couldn't bail himself out of jail? Then Suge Knight came (who didn't have any ties to 2pac) and bailed him out? Why did he bail him out of jail? It wasn't to be a good friend. Me personally I wouldn't let someone bail me out of jail if I didn't know them personally. People always want something in return. 2pac went out on a positive note, listen to his last album (7 Day Theory), that album doesn't have any positive song on it?

Now look at Lil Wayne's album (who claims he's the new Tupac), where is he positive aim? Oh, I forgot: "I ain't Nas. He got a positive aim, and I aim 9's."
Captain Obvious to the rescue. and Wayne ain't dead, so who cares anyway??

why are you even comparing the two?

Last edited by Big War; 06-13-2010 at 09:09 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
f**ked Madonna, had a young Jada Pinkett on his d*ck, and somehow people say he's gay?

10 years later, people are taking that "raped in prison" s**t as fact..

Little n*ggas are so disrespectful now of days.. Pac was the realest n*gga ever..

Like he said, he was raised by women, so any man without a strong male influence will have some female qualities, thats natural unless you have a strong male influence around you.. Alot of n*ggas wont admitt it but its true. Pac was far from a f*g.
 06-13-2010, 09:08 AM         #27
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
f**ked Madonna, had a young Jada Pinkett on his d*ck, and somehow people say he's gay?

10 years later, people are taking that "raped in prison" s**t as fact..

Little n*ggas are so disrespectful now of days.. Pac was the realest n*gga ever..

Like he said, he was raised by women, so any man without a strong male influence will have some female qualities, thats natural unless you have a strong male influence around you.. Alot of n*ggas wont admitt it but its true. Pac was far from a f*g.
real talk just like drake
 8 years ago '09        #28
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
Tupac was an artist. a real one.
 8 years ago '04        #29
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,509 | Props total: 1543 1543
 kingz20 said:
real talk just like drake
i was just gonna compare the two in this situation you beat me to it
 8 years ago '04        #30
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,509 | Props total: 1543 1543
 THE TAKEOVER said:
im 24. try again. dont be mad the guy you looked up to as a father was a fairy.
n*gga You Madd That You Have To Wake Up Everyday And Question Your s3xuality as They say "Takes One To Know One"
 8 years ago '07        #31
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Joe Budden said:
People are always trying to take away his crown.
what else these haters gotta do?
 8 years ago '09        #32
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
i have a few gay friends and that video looks how they act.
 8 years ago '06        #33
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
Did some one just compare pac to drake...
 8 years ago '08        #34
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 3046 3046
making a THREAD IN THA A.M. on a sunday about another man s3xuality means ur gay
 8 years ago '04        #35
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Exactly.

The n*gga already died as one of the goats..and probably THE G.o.a.t.

So why you still bringing up a n*gga who been dead for 14 years. ?
these haters are just all about those one hit wonder/ring tone artists that be rockin the tight jeans. There's too many artists, you hear the same damn songs on rotation on the radio every 45 minutes. Its like the radios are brainwashing these kids to think that these Yung Bergs and Soulja Boys are the future G.O.A.T.'s . How bout they ask their favorite rapper who their favorite rapper or rappers are?
 06-13-2010, 09:50 AM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big War said:
^^Assumptions will get you nowhere sir. and you're in denial b/c Pac is apparently one of your favorite rappers... nobody's questioning his songs or ideas on the world, so cut it out...

no, the gayest line ever has to go to one of eminems lines...

but like i said, biggie has said tons of gay s**t on numerous occasions, but he doesn't really come off as a gay dude, at least not as much as the other cats i mentioned...

Captain Obvious to the rescue. and Wayne ain't dead, so who cares anyway??

why are you even comparing the two?
It's just funny that some people will claim to be something, but when you compare them they are not the same. People claim Tupac is a phony, but I still see the positivity in his music right up until his death.

Do the people in thread know what "Thug Life" was really about? Maybe people have the wrong perspective of it. Tupac said the people took what he created and ran with it. Tupac said he couldn't stand for that so he k!lled the group and movement.

Go and listen to his last studio album, count the songs with a message, and then grab an album that's released today by a mainstream artist and do the same.

What didn't Tupac live? Didn't he shoot those two cops in Atlanta? Didn't he have his registered guns on him most of the time? Didn't 2pac buy an Ak47 with one of his first rap checks? Wasn't he at the gun range practicing his aim?

What more do you want from him? Didn't he stomp out Orlando in Las Vegas? He got k!lled, but that's what happens when you live that sort lifestyle. s**t, even Scarface got k!lled in the end.

You don't think the guy at the top can get touched? Everyone is touchable. Going to a private art schools only made Tupac smarter, you guys are stupid if you don't want your kids in the best school possible. He still had to come home to the hood everyday. And anyone who says, "I wouldn't be caught dead dancing," please shut! You don't have no control, your parents are very influential. Only someone who was born in the hood and never been to a ballet would say it's corny.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-13-2010 at 09:56 AM..
 06-13-2010, 09:52 AM         #37
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ kids calling him gay/fag/queer and s**t

go listen to drake and keep hating b**ches
 06-13-2010, 09:53 AM         #38
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I havent listened to one tupac album

but i have listened to at least one of drakes album

that should tell you whos greater

#justsayin
 8 years ago '04        #39
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1280 1280
Hey threadstarter - hate to break it down to you like this but your mom got turned out backstage by 2pac and outlaws back in the day...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #40
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Another 2pac hate thread by a three year old
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy