Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
turtle is going to mexico to distribute tequila... wikipedia kinda spoiled with the synopsis.
 7 years ago '04        #142
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 thehogue... said:
Yea I thought the episode was good but you're right s**t is all over the place. AD (w/ his speech impediment) can't act for s**t .
lmao i know right
i was like get this country a.ss n*gga off the screen
 7 years ago '04        #143
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 hooligun said:
turtle is going to mexico to distribute tequila... wikipedia kinda spoiled with the synopsis.
and then you spoiled it coming in this thread
 7 years ago '08        #144
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12264 12264
 hooligun said:
can we get a link my brother?
 7 years ago '07        #145
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TheBallDontLie said:
Blue Mountain State > Entourage
stop it

and this season has been wack...i hate the storyline they got for Vince..and hoe a.ss Adrian Peterson on it...just trash
 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM         #146
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
stop it

and this season has been wack...i hate the storyline they got for Vince..and hoe a.ss Adrian Peterson on it...just trash
Sorry. Let me fix it.

Blue Mountain State > Entourage Season 6 & 7

When Ari Gold has lost his edge after many seasons of carrying the show that means the show is falling flat on its face.
 7 years ago '08        #147
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
im liking it so far.....i knew that scott dude a strange dude and would cause trouble....that party look off the hook though
 7 years ago '06        #148
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 hooligun said:
why the f**k would u come in here and spoil for everyone else you stupid motherf**ker
 7 years ago '08        #149
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
i like the season so far
 7 years ago '04        #150
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5094 5094
I thought I was watching a 25min commercial or something.
[pic - click to view]

07-19-2010, 07:40 PM         #151
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
why the f**k would u come in here and spoil for everyone else you stupid motherf**ker
true that, use the spoiler tags...........as well i think i owe some props, i was thinking would have broken down by now but hes playing the whole life/death part good. i think the next ep is where a split between vince and E, happen, not seeing eye to eye
 07-20-2010, 03:42 PM         #152
jmercy2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant view episode 3.. help nebody???
 07-20-2010, 03:55 PM         #153
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ hit up the jukebox playa
 7 years ago '04        #154
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
Last episode was real good in my opinion
 7 years ago '05        #155
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,308 | Props total: 14071 14071
 CutKidd21 said:
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last

[pic - click to view]

07-20-2010, 05:15 PM         #156
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season wack..........they need to take a vacation somewhere or something and get into some trouble
 07-20-2010, 06:36 PM         #157
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also think Ari is going to f**k him self over by letting that wh0ore girl that works for him leave, shes def going to find another agency and con all the tv ppl with Ari's company into coming over with her at her new job
 07-20-2010, 06:36 PM         #158
luda_game_dre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe not con, but def try and pull a fast one over ari
 7 years ago '05        #159
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 CutKidd21 said:
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last
Well I think if they explained what was going on with Vince it would be nice. I like the direction of Drama's stroy it is more sticking to the story. E is what we all expected all along. I don't think turtle story is far off. Because he has always been trying to do stuff on his own. Look at all the thing he tried to get on to prove he does not need live off Vince.

I don't think they are pulling a weeds. The show is still good. They just need to explain some of what is going on.
 7 years ago '06        #160
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
anyone else Scott is hilarious??? i was hoping they would give him more parts in this season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago