most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 BOUNCER06 said:
I think its gettin good
I also have been enjoying this season. Tonights episode was a good episode in my opinion.
 7 years ago '04        #122
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
lol @ the possibility of
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #123
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Tonight's ep was ok. Better than last weeks. I hope it gets better. Ari wise cracks aren't even as funny lol. E pushed the s**t out of dude. I wanted them to f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #124
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
I want to
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #125
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,157 | Props total: 9582 9582
 Ms Ambitious said:
Tonight's ep was ok. Better than last weeks. I hope it gets better. Ari wise cracks aren't even as funny lol. E pushed the s**t out of dude. I wanted them to f!ght.
based off the preview last week i thought they were going to throw blows or some s**t
E woulda got that a.ss whipped
 7 years ago '04        #126
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
this season hasn't been as funny, but damn all the storylines are about to get real crazy
 7 years ago '09        #127
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 ErnieB said:
based off the preview last week i thought they were going to throw blows or some s**t
E woulda got that a.ss whipped
I don't know E might have held his own lol. If I'm not mistaken, I think he beat someone's a.ss in a previous season lol.
 7 years ago '06        #128
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
dania ramirez...damn. turtle gets all the good s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #129
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
when marvin (the accountant) told turle to take out a life insurace policy and fake his own death...and theyll send him checks to guatemala or some s**t
 7 years ago '06        #130
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
good episode. Im really liking everyone's storyline so far this season. The women in this ep were all looking fantastic except for Babs
 7 years ago '04        #131
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Bet you Turtle does a pr0no w/ Alex..
 07-19-2010, 01:40 AM         #132
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Bet you Turtle does a pr0no w/ Alex..
What gives you that idea?
 7 years ago '06        #133
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
anyone got a episode 3 link?
 7 years ago '08        #134
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5524 5524
They're really f**king this show up.

The whole thing they're doing with Vince is pretty stupid.
 07-19-2010, 01:55 AM         #135
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blue Mountain State > Entourage
 7 years ago '04        #136
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 TheBallDontLie said:
What gives you that idea?
I tend to make wild, baseless guesses and pass them off as me having some sort of inside knowledge..

But the streets of Hollyhood been speaking
 07-19-2010, 02:10 AM         #137
Realiez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl009&FID=78465473&FN=entourage.s07 e03.hdtv.xvid-fqm.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640 &height=370&H=784654738ff85b5d" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>
 7 years ago '09        #138
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 SlickJ101 said:
They're really f**king this show up.

The whole thing they're doing with Vince is pretty stupid.
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last
 07-19-2010, 02:38 AM         #139
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last

[pic - click to view]

Insulting the viewer's intelligence.
 7 years ago '07        #140
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 CutKidd21 said:

Yea I thought the episode was good but you're right s**t is all over the place. AD (w/ his speech impediment) can't act for s**t .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy