most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7855 7855
 BOUNCER06 said:
I think its gettin good
I also have been enjoying this season. Tonights episode was a good episode in my opinion.
 8 years ago '04        #122
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,983 | Props total: 12667 12667
lol @ the possibility of
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #123
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7266 7266
Tonight's ep was ok. Better than last weeks. I hope it gets better. Ari wise cracks aren't even as funny lol. E pushed the s**t out of dude. I wanted them to f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #124
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15384 15384
I want to
[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #125
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,983 | Props total: 12667 12667
 Ms Ambitious said:
Tonight's ep was ok. Better than last weeks. I hope it gets better. Ari wise cracks aren't even as funny lol. E pushed the s**t out of dude. I wanted them to f!ght.
based off the preview last week i thought they were going to throw blows or some s**t
E woulda got that a.ss whipped
 8 years ago '04        #126
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
this season hasn't been as funny, but damn all the storylines are about to get real crazy
 8 years ago '09        #127
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7266 7266
 ErnieB said:
based off the preview last week i thought they were going to throw blows or some s**t
E woulda got that a.ss whipped
I don't know E might have held his own lol. If I'm not mistaken, I think he beat someone's a.ss in a previous season lol.
 8 years ago '06        #128
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,010 | Props total: 28 28
dania ramirez...damn. turtle gets all the good s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #129
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
when marvin (the accountant) told turle to take out a life insurace policy and fake his own death...and theyll send him checks to guatemala or some s**t
 8 years ago '06        #130
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,207 | Props total: 3018 3018
good episode. Im really liking everyone's storyline so far this season. The women in this ep were all looking fantastic except for Babs
 8 years ago '04        #131
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
Bet you Turtle does a pr0no w/ Alex..
 07-19-2010, 12:40 AM         #132
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Bet you Turtle does a pr0no w/ Alex..
What gives you that idea?
 8 years ago '06        #133
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,338 | Props total: 561 561
anyone got a episode 3 link?
 8 years ago '08        #134
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,812 | Props total: 7163 7163
They're really f**king this show up.

The whole thing they're doing with Vince is pretty stupid.
 07-19-2010, 12:55 AM         #135
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blue Mountain State > Entourage
 8 years ago '04        #136
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 TheBallDontLie said:
What gives you that idea?
I tend to make wild, baseless guesses and pass them off as me having some sort of inside knowledge..

But the streets of Hollyhood been speaking
 07-19-2010, 01:10 AM         #137
Realiez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<iframe src="http://www.zshare.net/videoplayer/player.php?SID=dl009&FID=78465473&FN=entourage.s07 e03.hdtv.xvid-fqm.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640 &height=370&H=784654738ff85b5d" height="415" width="648" border=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>
 8 years ago '09        #138
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 SlickJ101 said:
They're really f**king this show up.

The whole thing they're doing with Vince is pretty stupid.
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last
 07-19-2010, 01:38 AM         #139
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
I think so too. They're making him look like a douchebag. He gets in one accident where he got out 15 seconds after he crashed, walked away and was fine. Now all of a sudden he's a 180 of the person who he was throughout the entire series?? Riding a motorcycle when through 5 seasons he purposely didn't get his drivers license so he had an excuse not to drive, Out of nowhere starts chillen with scott caan and making deals when throughout the whole series Vince has been about loyalty and "I don't need any of this blah blah I can go back to NY"

Turtle's a mama's boy p*ssy who's never had a job and never needed to. Has never done anything illegal in the entire series. Remember how they acted around DOM? They were scared as sh*t of him. Lives with Vince who is richer than f*ck and loves him like a brother but now he's bout to go to Mexico and do some illegal sh*t bc some hott b*tch asks him to?

Ari's, E's, and Drama's storyline are sticking to the series, but they need to axe those two quick before they end up pulling a "weeds" and f*cking up the whole series off some dumb outlandish sh*t just bc season 6 was stale. I can already see why they said next season is the last

[pic - click to view]

Insulting the viewer's intelligence.
 8 years ago '07        #140
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 CutKidd21 said:

Yea I thought the episode was good but you're right s**t is all over the place. AD (w/ his speech impediment) can't act for s**t .
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago