Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2010, 12:17 AM         #761
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
As I've said, if you have been following this thread, I have defended his wife for the past several weeks against people saying she was a c*nt but what she pulled on last nights episode crossed the line for me. She is his wife, she is supposed to have his back in all situations. That old argument about him not spending enough time with his kids or even with his wife is a tired argument. His job he is on call 24 hours a day. If Vince calls him at 3 AM with a serious problem, and he has to get up and go talk to him to make sure that he is not going to ruin a deal that could potentially make Ari millions, is something that comes with the territory. His wife knew who he was when she married him. I understand his job has progressively become more demanding and time consuming since she originally married him, but she knew that he was aspiring to be in the position he is in when she married him, and now she wants to divorce him for finally achieving his goal? A goal that she knew he had right from the start.

I hate women (s**t, even men in this day and age) that complain about there husband (Or wife) never being around because they are constantly working. That is the best reason to not be around, they are out making money and making a living.

Yes, Ari's wife was rich as f**k before him. Yes, she helped invest in Ari's company to get him to where he is at now. But now he is the one making the money thats gonna pay there bills and put the kids through any college in the world.
She's not leaving him because of him never being around, she's leaving him because of the s**t that Ari said on those tapes.
 7 years ago '05        #762
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 DelbertMengel said:
pretty much, he's wack for that though. especially as it's at a time when they are all fending for themselves. maybe he's more worried they won't need him to be the breadwinner anymore and do their own s**t, leaving him on his own.
I like my man turtle but I got a feeling he always gone take L's. Dude lost major weight though. He and drama gone probably always need Vince. If E marries Slone without the prenup then he might be ok.
 7 years ago '05        #763
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
so whens the next season next year?
 7 years ago '05        #764
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 DelbertMengel said:
pretty much, he's wack for that though. especially as it's at a time when they are all fending for themselves. maybe he's more worried they won't need him to be the breadwinner anymore and do their own s**t, leaving him on his own.
I don't think that is it. But damn man Vince just starting to get his career back going. Then they gone go give him a drug addiction. s**t done make sense. Dude wen't through all the BS just lose it all over drugs. Seems like Vince should have had this problem when he couldn't find a job.
 11-25-2010, 01:19 AM         #765
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd love to see the show end with drama more sucessful than vince. And for the love of god I hope E and sloan break up. She's gorgeous and all, but she hinders his character way too much
 7 years ago '09        #766
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 ngoogs said:
I'd love to see the show end with drama more sucessful than vince.
me too.
 7 years ago '05        #767
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
 Quddus said:
I don't think that is it. But damn man Vince just starting to get his career back going. Then they gone go give him a drug addiction. s**t done make sense. Dude wen't through all the BS just lose it all over drugs. Seems like Vince should have had this problem when he couldn't find a job.

And how do u think he would by the drugs if he was broke? Your theory is flawed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy