NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #741
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 PDA said:
 7 years ago '04        #742
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1361 1361
vexed
 7 years ago '04        #743
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 hockeythug said:
Did Drama look like he was gonna say something right at the end after the cop ask Vince who's coke it was? Looked like it to me.
I wouldn't be surprised if Drama takes the blame on the coke for Vince cuz he feels bad about the intervention, somehow f**king up his show...
 7 years ago '04        #744
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
 Reppindaburghh said:
I do read, buddy, and I watch an average amount of TV its just the shows I do watch I pay very close attention to. I only had 3 shows in my rotation this entire summer. The majority of any television I watch is sports, and thats because I have money on the line the majority of the time.
You aint watching it close enough if you can't comprehend why a wife who is treated like a straight up maid would be pissed enough to want a divorce or seperation. And no it wasn't about one f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #745
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 nitetrain8601 said:
You aint watching it close enough if you can't comprehend why a wife who is treated like a straight up maid would be pissed enough to want a divorce or seperation. And no it wasn't about one f!ght.
As I've said, if you have been following this thread, I have defended his wife for the past several weeks against people saying she was a c*nt but what she pulled on last nights episode crossed the line for me. She is his wife, she is supposed to have his back in all situations. That old argument about him not spending enough time with his kids or even with his wife is a tired argument. His job he is on call 24 hours a day. If Vince calls him at 3 AM with a serious problem, and he has to get up and go talk to him to make sure that he is not going to ruin a deal that could potentially make Ari millions, is something that comes with the territory. His wife knew who he was when she married him. I understand his job has progressively become more demanding and time consuming since she originally married him, but she knew that he was aspiring to be in the position he is in when she married him, and now she wants to divorce him for finally achieving his goal? A goal that she knew he had right from the start.

I hate women (s**t, even men in this day and age) that complain about there husband (Or wife) never being around because they are constantly working. That is the best reason to not be around, they are out making money and making a living.

Yes, Ari's wife was rich as f**k before him. Yes, she helped invest in Ari's company to get him to where he is at now. But now he is the one making the money thats gonna pay there bills and put the kids through any college in the world.
 7 years ago '04        #746
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 CTre said:
Short a.ss season though.. Will the next season be Season 7 part 2? Since this season was so short.. Kinda like how they split Season 3
6 episodes planned for 2011 than movie.
 7 years ago '04        #747
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
Mrs. Ari got an inheritance or a trust fund, I remember her getting dressed saying that they were spending it when Ari was leaving Terrence and starting his own company...why is her sister broke? did the husband take half or some s**t?

don't really know why she should be easily bought off by Ari

I hate women so I side with Ari...Mrs Ari should stfu and stand beside the most powerful agent in hollywood

anyway, great season finale...wrapped up some things and left some other stuff unanswered
 7 years ago '07        #748
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Liquid-Science said:
Mrs. Ari got an inheritance or a trust fund, I remember her getting dressed saying that they were spending it when Ari was leaving Terrence and starting his own company...why is her sister broke? did the husband take half or some s**t?

don't really know why she should be easily bought off by Ari

I hate women so I side with Ari...Mrs Ari should stfu and stand beside the most powerful agent in hollywood

anyway, great season finale...wrapped up some things and left some other stuff unanswered
That's what I keep thinking. He had to have taken half her money but then again she has the kids I a.ssume. Also, yea Mrs. Ari got trust fund money from her father.
 7 years ago '09        #749
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Entourage got real dark real quick and I like it.

This season should of been the 6th
 7 years ago '06        #750
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
Cliffhanger, followed by next season ending in a cliffhanger. Great Show tho, but f**kkkkkkkkkkkkk
 7 years ago '06        #751
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Entourage got real dark real quick and I like it.

This season should of been the 6th
It did didn't it? Vince flipped just as easily and as fast Anakin Skywalker in Episode III.
 7 years ago '04        #752
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
yeah it kind of happened quick this season, but considering it's based in hollywood and he's been smoking weed since the first season, it's really not that bad

it happened kind of slow if you count the earlier seasons...if you're in that scene, coke is like toilet paper I would think...he should've done it a long time ago when he was taking trips to vegas and s**t on the spur of the moment
 7 years ago '06        #753
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
yeah it kind of happened quick this season, but considering it's based in hollywood and he's been smoking weed since the first season, it's really not that bad

it happened kind of slow if you count the earlier seasons...if you're in that scene, coke is like toilet paper I would think...he should've done it a long time ago when he was taking trips to vegas and s**t on the spur of the moment
Like when he was living in Mexico.
 7 years ago '04        #754
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 TH35 said:
That's what I keep thinking. He had to have taken half her money but then again she has the kids I a.ssume. Also, yea Mrs. Ari got trust fund money from her father.
im thinking her and her sister have different dads.. because there is no other logical explanation for ms ari having a trust fund and her sister cant even afford to put her kids thru school.. hence ari bribing her with paying for her kids private schools and putting them thru college if she got m ari home for her surprise party
 09-15-2010, 01:26 PM         #755
smkyith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show turned into hardcore drama. still good...but what happened to what the show used to be: f**kin b**ches, partyin and ari being a crazy f**ker and people loving it
 09-15-2010, 02:16 PM         #756
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think they're kind of showing that Vince has always had this underlying feeling of having to be the bread winner for everyone. That's what he's saying at the end when he's like, "I'll call you when I Need YOU, I know you guys need me but I'll call you when I need YOU."

the walls are closing in! hahaha
 7 years ago '05        #757
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Reppindaburghh said:
As I've said, if you have been following this thread, I have defended his wife for the past several weeks against people saying she was a c*nt but what she pulled on last nights episode crossed the line for me. She is his wife, she is supposed to have his back in all situations. That old argument about him not spending enough time with his kids or even with his wife is a tired argument. His job he is on call 24 hours a day. If Vince calls him at 3 AM with a serious problem, and he has to get up and go talk to him to make sure that he is not going to ruin a deal that could potentially make Ari millions, is something that comes with the territory. His wife knew who he was when she married him. I understand his job has progressively become more demanding and time consuming since she originally married him, but she knew that he was aspiring to be in the position he is in when she married him, and now she wants to divorce him for finally achieving his goal? A goal that she knew he had right from the start.

I hate women (s**t, even men in this day and age) that complain about there husband (Or wife) never being around because they are constantly working. That is the best reason to not be around, they are out making money and making a living.

Yes, Ari's wife was rich as f**k before him. Yes, she helped invest in Ari's company to get him to where he is at now. But now he is the one making the money thats gonna pay there bills and put the kids through any college in the world.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #758
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 JayDawn said:
Even knowing what Sasha has done, I would kiss her on the mouth
 7 years ago '10        #759
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Got Cheeve? said:
i think they're kind of showing that Vince has always had this underlying feeling of having to be the bread winner for everyone. That's what he's saying at the end when he's like, "I'll call you when I Need YOU, I know you guys need me but I'll call you when I need YOU."

the walls are closing in! hahaha
pretty much, he's wack for that though. especially as it's at a time when they are all fending for themselves. maybe he's more worried they won't need him to be the breadwinner anymore and do their own s**t, leaving him on his own.
 7 years ago '04        #760
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
why only 10 episodes?

The finale was real good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago