NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2010, 12:59 AM         #701
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reppindaburghh is about to get :owned:

I hope nitetrain comes with the ether
 7 years ago '05        #702
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you not being a simp.

You are the definition of a simp judging by your posts over the past 3 hours.

I've defended Ari's wife all season long but this episode she made it known plain as day that she is a c*nt.

Ol' captain save-a-hoe a.ss nucca. Go lay down somewhere.
 09-13-2010, 01:17 AM         #703
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
Ari's wife is the most ungrateful c*nt ever

@vince gettin his a.ss kicked by marshall

bring on season 8:applause:
how is she an ungrateful c*nt when she paid for his f**king business
 7 years ago '07        #704
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 nitetrain8601 said:
I thought the end of Season 1 was better than 3. I also liked Season 2. Beginning of Season 3 was good though.
Season 1 was cool but I didn't like 6 episodes. 2 and 3 had the most consistent episodes.
 7 years ago '08        #705
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 WestSide22 said:
how is she an ungrateful c*nt when she paid for his f**king business
so if you gave someone 50$...and they turned it into 50 million

how long do..THEY OWE YOU....
 7 years ago '05        #706
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 TheBallDontLie said:
Reppindaburghh is about to get :owned:

I hope nitetrain comes with the ether
 7 years ago '08        #707
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
 nitetrain8601 said:
Yeah I have and I have all the seasons on DVD. And she's been been mocked and s**t since the beginning. In fact, most of the time, when they're trying to f**k, he nuts and bails or he's not in the mood or quickly jumps out because he has to take a call and then once he's done, he wants her to suck him off like some straight up hoe. She's been complaining for awhile, and it escalated once Ari got his own agency, and then blew up once Ari took over Terrance's. He's always mocked her and her visits to the psychiatrist. So have you watched the show?

I ain't a simp, but this s**t is common sense. Don't tell me this many people in the world don't got it.
 7 years ago '04        #708
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
I see Drama & Drake have the same shirt:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #709
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
This was one of the best seasons of Entourage. Definitely better than the previous two seasons.
 7 years ago '07        #710
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 regularjoe said:
Anyone see Royce's "cameo"? Lol.
da 5'9?
 7 years ago '08        #711
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,145 | Props total: 2770 2770
 Pistol Peter said:
da 5'9?
Yessir, in the Reds cap next to Mr. Porter
 7 years ago '07        #712
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
@ vince. if that was my homeboy i woulda slapped the s**t outta him and been like QUIT f**kING UP!
 7 years ago '04        #713
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you not being a simp.

You are the definition of a simp judging by your posts over the past 3 hours.

I've defended Ari's wife all season long but this episode she made it known plain as day that she is a c*nt.

Ol' captain save-a-hoe a.ss nucca. Go lay down somewhere.
Why am I a simp? For having common sense? Is that what's being a simp these days? Not being a dumb motherf**ker? Mrs Gold doesn't need Ari's money as she has her own. She's basically a single parent who is now doing damage control because Ari keeps running his mouth. She cooks, cleans and raises the children. She's not Ari's wife, she's his maid, straight up. The fact that you can't see that amazes me and makes me worry for the future of this world. Non-comprehending, working at mcdonalds, couldn't make it past 3rd grade without 4 tries ole a.ss "nucca". Go get me my angus burger b**ch.
 7 years ago '05        #714
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,616 | Props total: 888 888
how is Ari's wife rich and her sister is poor? thought she got a big inheritance no?
 7 years ago '04        #715
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 slanger55 said:
how is Ari's wife rich and her sister is poor? thought she got a big inheritance no?
i think ari's wife starred on a soap opera for like 5 years before she met ari
 7 years ago '07        #716
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 LightsOut said:
i think ari's wife starred on a soap opera for like 5 years before she met ari
correct
 7 years ago '05        #717
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
seriously, all u n*ggaz in here arguin over dumb s**t need to just relax. the show is for entertainment. its based on the entertainment industry, it never set out to win emmys and s**t, just to be a good show that ppl can get lost in and enjoy. with that said, i think the season was def above average and better than the last 2, but prob not on the same level as 2 and 3. finale was tight, eminem's cameo was the s**t, and it does set up the final season really well...

.... but yall n*ggaz sittin here arguin over mrs ari and whether shes a c*nt or not. like who gives a f**k really? in the end im sure she comes back n they get through it, and if not, oh well. they will both be fine n handle their biz with their kids. just how life goes my n*ggaz. And im sure vince cleans himself up and goes out on top. but itll be interesting to see how they all get to the places their going to go out on...

its just a show ppl, a 30 min one at that, so just enjoy it and stop analyzing the s**t like its game 7 of the world series.
 7 years ago '07        #718
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 cjlack03 said:
seriously, all u n*ggaz in here arguin over dumb s**t need to just relax. the show is for entertainment. its based on the entertainment industry, it never set out to win emmys and s**t, just to be a good show that ppl can get lost in and enjoy. with that said, i think the season was def above average and better than the last 2, but prob not on the same level as 2 and 3. finale was tight, eminem's cameo was the s**t, and it does set up the final season really well...

.... but yall n*ggaz sittin here arguin over mrs ari and whether shes a c*nt or not. like who gives a f**k really? in the end im sure she comes back n they get through it, and if not, oh well. they will both be fine n handle their biz with their kids. just how life goes my n*ggaz. And im sure vince cleans himself up and goes out on top. but itll be interesting to see how they all get to the places their going to go out on...

its just a show ppl, a 30 min one at that, so just enjoy it and stop analyzing the s**t like its game 7 of the world series.
Yea it was, and it has won a few . Doug Ellin has even stated that and the show is entertaining as hell. I'd say 2,3, then this season were the best ones. Although this season was kind of all over the place it was kind of consistent.
 7 years ago '05        #719
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
 thehogue... said:
Yea it was, and it has won a few . Doug Ellin has even stated that and the show is entertaining as hell. I'd say 2,3, then this season were the best ones. Although this season was kind of all over the place it was kind of consistent.
Umm... I'm pretty sure the show was produced to be a big hit TV show that would entertain, if it has won emmys than that is an added bonus. What I said in my post is that I dont think it was created and geared towards winning awards. And I said that it was a greatly entertaining show and in my opinion this season was just behind 2 and 3.

So you basically repeated everything that I said, and highlighted the part in my post about not being created to win emmys, which im very confident it wasnt. Than you added a LOL smiley face like you were givin me some big L by just repeating what i wrote. Dont understand you LOL or what point you were tryin to make by just repeating what I said, but I guess thanks for agreein with me and what i wrote? thank u i guess?
 7 years ago '04        #720
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 nitetrain8601 said:
Why am I a simp? For having common sense? Is that what's being a simp these days? Not being a dumb motherf**ker? Mrs Gold doesn't need Ari's money as she has her own. She's basically a single parent who is now doing damage control because Ari keeps running his mouth. She cooks, cleans and raises the children. She's not Ari's wife, she's his maid, straight up. The fact that you can't see that amazes me and makes me worry for the future of this world. Non-comprehending, working at mcdonalds, couldn't make it past 3rd grade without 4 tries ole a.ss "nucca". Go get me my angus burger b**ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy