Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2010, 12:09 AM         #681
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
honestly i know season 2 was considered the best by most, but this season >>>>>>>>>>>>> by far

so f**kin epic
 7 years ago '06        #682
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6757 6757
best episode this season
to bad it was the last
 7 years ago '08        #683
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
wow..this was soooooooooo

my fav episode of all time

eminem really f**ked vince up..CLASSICCCCCCCCCCCCC

and jus the way it ended..
 7 years ago '04        #684
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,440 | Props total: 13100 13100
Anyone see Royce's "cameo"? Lol.
 7 years ago '04        #685
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4115 4115
 Reppindaburghh said:

You sound like a broke a.ss dude.

Prob make 7 bucks an hour somewhere.
Haha.

Honestly, I've been in enough relationships and when you get out of them, you reflect. Not side hoes or any of that. I'm talking about real relationships. Some people just don't like looking in the mirror though and you end up like Ari. Promising payoffs for their sisters and left behind.
 7 years ago '04        #686
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
Some of yall be forgetting that Ari's wife is rich without him. She doesn't need him to provide for the family he needs his support as a husband.
 7 years ago '07        #687
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 LightsOut said:
honestly i know season 2 was considered the best by most, but this season >>>>>>>>>>>>> by far

so f**kin epic
Not even close imo but ... its on par w/ the 3rd though.
 7 years ago '04        #688
space
space
 Quddus said:
STFU This guy is the biggest agent in hollywood. He has some of the biggest stars careers in his hand. His career depends on his clients needing to get in contact with him. That b**ch don't do s**t but shop and nag Ari all the f**king day.
Yep, they ain't got no kids. They got several maids living in the house. GTFO. I'm not saying she's living the hard life, but she is married to an absent husband. I swear, people on BX need to think a little. Imagine you wife someone who is seemingly never around, you're raising kids, cleaning the f**king house, cooking, and when she finally is home, she isn't thinking about you or is constantly embarassing the hell out of you. C'mon son. I forget though, BX is filled with 17 year olds who think they too cold for all that talk and they just fk dime side hoes and keep in moving like they're Vinny Chase. Oh wait...

7 years ago '04        #689
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Short a.ss season though.. Will the next season be Season 7 part 2? Since this season was so short.. Kinda like how they split Season 3
 7 years ago '04        #690
space
space
 thehogue... said:
Not even close imo but ... its on par w/ the 3rd though.
I thought it was one hell of a season. It's up there with Season 2. And the finale was better than Season 2 because at the end, everything was solved. This season, Vinny stays in denial and gets caught up by everyone.
 7 years ago '04        #691
space
space
 CTre said:
Short a.ss season though.. Will the next season be Season 7 part 2? Since this season was so short.. Kinda like how they split Season 3
I doubt it.
 7 years ago '07        #692
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 nitetrain8601 said:
I thought it was one hell of a season. It's up there with Season 2. And the finale was better than Season 2 because at the end, everything was solved. This season, Vinny stays in denial and gets caught up by everyone.
That's cool I mean they only did it because 8 is the last season. Season 2 & 3 really can't be beat but that's just me. Too many classic episodes.
 09-13-2010, 12:32 AM         #693
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=GQ8DVOM5
 7 years ago '05        #694
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 CTre said:
omg this was the best episode of any show ever

I liked the episode and its a good show but that statement could possibly classify you as a certified idiot unless you rectify it with a decent sober response tomorrow.
 7 years ago '04        #695
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
the thing that sucks about this season is that there's only 1 season and a movie left, with so many questions still to be answered that i just can't seeing be properly finished in that short of time

they needed all this to happen in about season 5 or 6 and cut all that filler s**t out
 09-13-2010, 12:39 AM         #696
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nitetrain is k!lling em'
 7 years ago '05        #697
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 6186 6186
 nitetrain8601 said:
Yep, they ain't got no kids. They got several maids living in the house. GTFO. I'm not saying she's living the hard life, but she is married to an absent husband. I swear, people on BX need to think a little. Imagine you wife someone who is seemingly never around, you're raising kids, cleaning the f**king house, cooking, and when she finally is home, she isn't thinking about you or is constantly embarassing the hell out of you. C'mon son. I forget though, BX is filled with 17 year olds who think they too cold for all that talk and they just fk dime side hoes and keep in moving like they're Vinny Chase. Oh wait...

Did you just start watching this show? His home life is not bad as she makes it out this season. Sure he could do more but the man career does demand a lot. Its a give in take and he does need to work on managing his time better. But at times she comes off real b**chie and not understanding.
 7 years ago '04        #698
space
space
 thehogue... said:
That's cool I mean they only did it because 8 is the last season. Season 2 & 3 really can't be beat but that's just me. Too many classic episodes.
I thought the end of Season 1 was better than 3. I also liked Season 2. Beginning of Season 3 was good though.
 7 years ago '04        #699
space
space
 Quddus said:
Did you just start watching this show? His home life is not bad as she makes it out this season. Sure he could do more but the man career does demand a lot. Its a give in take and he does need to work on managing his time better. But at times she comes off real b**chie and not understanding.
Yeah I have and I have all the seasons on DVD. And she's been been mocked and s**t since the beginning. In fact, most of the time, when they're trying to f**k, he nuts and bails or he's not in the mood or quickly jumps out because he has to take a call and then once he's done, he wants her to suck him off like some straight up hoe. She's been complaining for awhile, and it escalated once Ari got his own agency, and then blew up once Ari took over Terrance's. He's always mocked her and her visits to the psychiatrist. So have you watched the show?

I ain't a simp, but this s**t is common sense. Don't tell me this many people in the world don't got it.
 7 years ago '05        #700
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 nitetrain8601 said:
Yeah I have and I have all the seasons on DVD. And she's been been mocked and s**t since the beginning. In fact, most of the time, when they're trying to f**k, he nuts and bails or he's not in the mood or quickly jumps out because he has to take a call and then once he's done, he wants her to suck him off like some straight up hoe. She's been complaining for awhile, and it escalated once Ari got his own agency, and then blew up once Ari took over Terrance's. He's always mocked her and her visits to the psychiatrist. So have you watched the show?

I ain't a simp, but this s**t is common sense. Don't tell me this many people in the world don't got it.
at you not being a simp.

You are the definition of a simp judging by your posts over the past 3 hours.

I've defended Ari's wife all season long but this episode she made it known plain as day that she is a c*nt.

Ol' captain save-a-hoe a.ss nucca. Go lay down somewhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago