Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #621
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
 Aleandrog said:
So is this episode going to be any longer than usual? I just don't see how a hour half episode can do this finale justice
Last years was about 40-45 minutes. It was listed for an hour on my guide but it ended at like 40-45 minutes and they just showed clips for upcomming shows till 11.
 7 years ago '04        #622
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Gmengfx said:
ya i dont get why they put it next week

next week is the VMAS

and football..tonight was the perfect night

most ppl off tomarrow
they always do that s**t..they think people arent home for the holidays to watch it so they save face on ratings but most of the time people are home
 7 years ago '05        #623
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody here think Vince is the most Disloyal piece of s**t to his friends?? never have I seen him stand up for any of his friends....like with drama people dissed drama in front of vince and vince does nothing and same with Eric vince never stands up for E....vince does nothing acts like a b**ch...and then he gets that wh0ore pr0n star a spot on his new movie doesn't even help his own brother drama who is desperate for work and doesn't demand a spot for drama but for the f**king wh0ore? I really hope vince loses everything and becomes only b grade actor at the end of the season....and Ari wife a f**king c*nt....he needs to divorce that ungrateful b**ch
 7 years ago '08        #624
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5546 5546
 Gravediggaz said:
anybody here think Vince is the most Disloyal piece of s**t to his friends?? never have I seen him stand up for any of his friends....like with drama people dissed drama in front of vince and vince does nothing and same with Eric vince never stands up for E....vince does nothing acts like a b**ch...and then he gets that wh0ore pr0n star a spot on his new movie doesn't even help his own brother drama who is desperate for work and doesn't demand a spot for drama but for the f**king wh0ore? I really hope vince loses everything and becomes only b grade actor at the end of the season....and Ari wife a f**king c*nt....he needs to divorce that ungrateful b**ch
Vince is bein an a**hole now for sure, but you're wrong about a lot of that s**t.

Esp about him not helping Drama.
 7 years ago '05        #625
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Vince is bein an a**hole now for sure, but you're wrong about a lot of that s**t.

Esp about him not helping Drama.
remember when Seth was talking s**t to E and they got into that f!ght....vince didn't do s**t
 7 years ago '08        #626
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
remember when Seth was talking s**t to E and they got into that f!ght....vince didn't do s**t
So?

I forgot Seth Green was such a badass that someone would need backup lol
 7 years ago '05        #627
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
So?

I forgot Seth Green was such a badass that someone would need backup lol
what you mean....wasn't it E, Drama and turtle in that f!ght against seth and his boys?
 7 years ago '08        #628
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
what you mean....wasn't it E, Drama and turtle in that f!ght against seth and his boys?
Yea, Vince wasn't needed.

Your whole argument was about Vince not helping Drama with his career, which is completely wrong.
 09-06-2010, 10:57 AM         #629
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:

What show have you been watching?
 7 years ago '05        #630
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
Wait. He let these people live with him in a mansion for years. Bought them all cars. Has gotten Johnny jobs in the past. Let Turtle have a free ride for years. Pretty much got E where he is today. But he's selfish?

He doesn't stick up for Johnny when people make jokes about him because he know's theres no point. When exactly doesn't he stick up for E besides when Ari is takin shots at him?

And he didn't get Johnny a roll in this movie because Johnny doesn't want a 5 minute roll in a movie he wants to be the main guy in anything he's in right now.
 7 years ago '05        #631
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:

Wtf is Vince supposed to do? E is more of a f!ghter then Vince. Vince doesn't act like a f!ghting type of dude so you shouldn't expect him to jump in a f!ght.
 09-06-2010, 02:07 PM         #632
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vince too pretty to f!ght.
 7 years ago '09        #633
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wait. He let these people live with him in a mansion for years. Bought them all cars. Has gotten Johnny jobs in the past. Let Turtle have a free ride for years. Pretty much got E where he is today. But he's selfish?

He doesn't stick up for Johnny when people make jokes about him because he know's theres no point. When exactly doesn't he stick up for E besides when Ari is takin shots at him?

And he didn't get Johnny a roll in this movie because Johnny doesn't want a 5 minute roll in a movie he wants to be the main guy in anything he's in right now.
this.
 7 years ago '05        #634
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

I said Vince was disloyal friend....E helped his career and revive his career....then Vince fired E because he said he wasn't doing enough to get him a job....and E was the one who got him the martin scorsese movie and vince comes back gives some s**tty apology after all E done for him.....still think vince could do more help drama out with getting role
 09-06-2010, 09:24 PM         #635
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vince and Drama have no brotherly bond at all. Doesn't even seem they're family. They might have the worse brother chemistry on television.
 7 years ago '05        #636
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Vince and Drama have no brotherly bond at all. Doesn't even seem they're family. They might have the worse brother chemistry on television.
Pretty sure they are half brothers. I just recently re-watched the first season with a friend of mine who never saw it before and Turtle states that they are actually half brothers in the first or second episode.
 7 years ago '05        #637
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
I said Vince was disloyal friend....E helped his career and revive his career....then Vince fired E because he said he wasn't doing enough to get him a job....and E was the one who got him the martin scorsese movie and vince comes back gives some s**tty apology after all E done for him.....still think vince could do more help drama out with getting role
Bro, if it wasn't for Vince E would still be a blue collar worker in NYC.
 7 years ago '08        #638
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Pretty sure they are half brothers. I just recently re-watched the first season with a friend of mine who never saw it before and Turtle states that they are actually half brothers in the first or second episode.
They are.
 7 years ago '04        #639
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
Vinny is a s**tty friend as he's very unappreciative. He wants to be treated like a prince at all times. E and Vinny almost split in Season 1 because Vinny didn't treat him as his manager even though he found him movies. Almost split in season 2 over Mandy fkn Moore, Season 3 and 4 were mostly about Medellin. Season 5, he didn't want to listen to him and fired him for going 110 percent and getting him a damn job for Marty Scorcese. Season 6, they were split apart for the most part. This season, Vince is acting b**chmade again demanding s**t like E's a waterboy and not the guy who helped make his career, but even took it from the toilet and back.

That's just E. Not including Ari, Drama, Turtle, or anyone else.
 7 years ago '05        #640
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
Vinny is a s**tty friend as he's very unappreciative. He wants to be treated like a prince at all times. E and Vinny almost split in Season 1 because Vinny didn't treat him as his manager even though he found him movies. Almost split in season 2 over Mandy fkn Moore, Season 3 and 4 were mostly about Medellin. Season 5, he didn't want to listen to him and fired him for going 110 percent and getting him a damn job for Marty Scorcese. Season 6, they were split apart for the most part. This season, Vince is acting b**chmade again demanding s**t like E's a waterboy and not the guy who helped make his career, but even took it from the toilet and back.

That's just E. Not including Ari, Drama, Turtle, or anyone else.
exactly!....I think Vince might fire E again and go with scott....this scott dude is just trouble
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy