Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2010, 11:10 AM         #581
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ari is Ari and he messed himself up by going psycho.. but not all his fault.

If Amanda didnt have whats her name record Ari and take all notes on him, this wouldnt have been an issue. But Entourage needed this , you cant always let them live the good life every episode.

This season is so and so, last years was crappy, but this one is that a lil better, but that nots saying much.
 7 years ago '05        #582
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 SlickJ101 said:
His wife sure wasn't helping. If I was workin on owning an NFL team and my woman wanted to bother me with window blinds and decorating, I'd have her decapitated.

He shoulda kept Dana Gordon.
his wife was richer than him and is the only reason he was able to start the business

do yall even watch the show?

ari was leeching off his wifes money in the first place

and if everything worked out perfectly...s**t would be boring

Last edited by Bea5T; 09-01-2010 at 11:24 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #583
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 CutKidd21 said:
Nah man that's your opinion. I think most people would say that this season is the best since 3 and I was skeptical of it in the beginning of the season like everyone else.

Lets face it? This show has never been a show where you thought it was great? One of the highest rated and most popular shows ever and you don't think it's great, wouldn't you think you're the odd one out?

What storyline is meaningless? I'm curious to how you draw that conclusion up? It's a show about a new movie star and his friends that grew into a show about a huge movie star and his friends. If you pay attention to tabloids and TMZ most of this sh*t is accurate. Of course it is a TV show so they are going to sensationalize things but what are you even talking about?

You sound like a hater? Why are you watching it if all you do is criticize it?
......you're one of those people that think EVERYONE must like EVERYTHING popular, if not you're a "hater"
 7 years ago '08        #584
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Bea5T said:
his wife was richer than him and is the only reason he was able to start the business

do yall even watch the show?

ari was leeching off his wifes money in the first place

and if everything worked out perfectly...s**t would be boring
Never said he wasn't.

But why would a woman annoy you with stupid s**t like that when you're in the middle of a huge deal? Make that a huge deal that involves a s**tload of her money. Dumb.
 7 years ago '09        #585
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Bea5T said:
......you're one of those people that think EVERYONE must like EVERYTHING popular, if not you're a "hater"
 bootsy said:
Not even close. This season is just as bad as last season and the season before that. Let's face it this show has never been a show at anytime during it's run where I thought it was great. It had some good moments the first couple of seasons but this show has never been well done and now they are just dragging it along with meaningless storylines.

What are you talking about? Do you even know?

He said this show has never been a show at anytime during its run that's been a great show. That it's never been well done and is now dragged out. Yet, it's one of the most popular and highest rated shows of ALL-TIME.

If that's not a hater then what is genius.
 7 years ago '05        #586
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 bootsy said:
Not even close. This season is just as bad as last season and the season before that. Let's face it this show has never been a show at anytime during it's run where I thought it was great. It had some good moments the first couple of seasons but this show has never been well done and now they are just dragging it along with meaningless storylines.

I don't understand why people like you watch the show. You make it seem like you've never even liked it.

Dope show, and this season has been very good thus far.
 7 years ago '04        #587
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5215 5215
 Reppindaburghh said:

I don't understand why people like you watch the show. You make it seem like you've never even liked it.

yea it's like they all watch the show every sunday and come here say oh yea this season isn't great and last few seassons were great. wtf just say the whole show isn't great and stop posting here. We don't care if you like the show or not just keep the opinions to your self. Just discuss what happen in the season.
 7 years ago '05        #588
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Reppindaburghh said:

If you don't understand then you need to reread what I wrote. And you sensitive a.ss motherf**ker I NEVER said I never liked it. I said this show is not going to go down as a groundbreaking, revolutionary show because it has never been great at any moment. Man I hate sensitive beeeyotches like you. If you think this season is good fine that is your opinion but don't get mad at the vast majority of people who think this season sucks and that this show was never on a level of The Sopranos, Curb, Six Feet Under, The Wire. You sound like a whiny b**ch because you aren't getting enough people to agree with you.

Last edited by bootsy; 09-01-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #589
space
space
 bootsy said:
If you don't understand then you need to reread what I wrote. And you sensitive a.ss motherf**ker I NEVER said I never liked it. I said this show is not going to go down as a groundbreaking, revolutionary show because it has never been great at any moment. Man I hate sensitive beeeyotches like you. If you think this season is good fine that is your opinion but don't get mad at the vast majority of people who think this season sucks and that this show was never on a level of The Sopranos, Curb, Six Feet Under, The Wire. You sound like a whiny b**ch because you aren't getting enough people to agree with you.
at you expecting the plot of Entourage to go down as some groundbreaking revolutionary show. It was never hyped up to be anything like that.

Its a comedy/drama. Its a half hour long show for f**k sakes. Its somethin to k!ll some time and discuss on a Sunday night. It wasn't made to change the viewers life or change the way we view television.

at you saying it wasn't on the level of The Soprano's or The Wire, and double at you putting Curb in the same sentence as Soprano's or The Wire. Curb is one of my all time favorite comedies but it should never, ever, ever, EVER be mentioned with two of the top ten shows of all time in Sopranos and The Wire.

Entourage is not that type of show. Neither is Curb, for the record, but thats a different discussion for a different thread.

And for the record the vast majority of people in this thread agree that this has been the best season in recent memory so nice attempt at acting like you have the backing of the thread while you are actually in the minority, by a long shot.

This season has been getting at the very least 75 percent of this threads approval and praise.

Its been a dope season.

Your expectations are way to high if you think a show like f**king Entourage is supposed to be anywhere near as classic as The Sopranos or The Wire. Nobody in this thread ever said it was on that level. Entourage isn't coming anywhere close to my top ten because it's not that type of show that really moves you, its just an entertaining show. Doesn't take away from the fact that its fun to watch and its a dope show.

Can't believe this dude put Curb up there with Soprano's and The Wire

Go lay down somewhere.
 09-01-2010, 09:44 PM         #590
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #591
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
There's always Boardwalk Empire.
 7 years ago '05        #592
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at you expecting the plot of Entourage to go down as some groundbreaking revolutionary show. It was never hyped up to be anything like that.

Its a comedy/drama. Its a half hour long show for f**k sakes. Its somethin to k!ll some time and discuss on a Sunday night. It wasn't made to change the viewers life or change the way we view television.
So are you trying to tell me comedy shows don't go down as groundbreaking shows. What a f**king lame reason. "Well you know it's a comedy show so of course it's not going to be groundbreaking". Really? Then you add to that lameness by telling me and everyone else it is something to k!ll time. That pretty much proves my point. WTF. This show IS NOT DRAMA. Moron. Calling it a comedy/drama. Seriously?

Reppindaburghh said:

at you saying it wasn't on the level of The Soprano's or The Wire, and double at you putting Curb in the same sentence as Soprano's or The Wire. Curb is one of my all time favorite comedies but it should never, ever, ever, EVER be mentioned with two of the top ten shows of all time in Sopranos and The Wire.

Entourage is not that type of show. Neither is Curb, for the record, but thats a different discussion for a different thread.
No it's not on the level of The Sopranos or the The Wire. Are you trying to tell me it is?

Curb should be mentioned with The Sopranos and The Wire.
This website

and this website which members of the TV Critics a.ssociation voted as best of the decade seem to think so:

These are just two of many.

Reppindaburghh said:

And for the record the vast majority of people in this thread agree that this has been the best season in recent memory so nice attempt at acting like you have the backing of the thread while you are actually in the minority, by a long shot.
I don't know what vast majority of people you have been talking to probably 12 year olds and under but most real people or adults that I talk to think the show is terrible, unwatchable, struggling with unnecessary storylines(turtle and his tequila, sasha and her terrible acting). And please this season is not even close to being the best in any kind of memory.
 Reppindaburghh said:

Your expectations are way to high if you think a show like f**king Entourage is supposed to be anywhere near as classic as The Sopranos or The Wire. Nobody in this thread ever said it was on that level. Entourage isn't coming anywhere close to my top ten because it's not that type of show that really moves you, its just an entertaining show. Doesn't take away from the fact that its fun to watch and its a dope show.
My expectations for this show are for it not to suck like it has this season and the past couple of seasons. That's not a lot to ask for.

Reppindaburghh said:

Can't believe this dude put Curb up there with Soprano's and The Wire

Go lay down somewhere.

Well you probably need to believe because as I proved other's besides me put it up with the The Sopranos and The Wire.
 7 years ago '04        #593
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
^Goddamn, you're f**king stupid. The n*gga clearly says Entourage should NOT be mentioned with Soprano's and The Wire.

Carry on.
 7 years ago '08        #594
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
What you're arguing over is stupid.

It's not a subject that can be determined with facts, just opinions.

So obv people are going to have diff ones for whatever reason. Even if they seem dumb.
 7 years ago '05        #595
bootsy 
space
space
space
 BayBuryYa said:
^Goddamn, you're f**king stupid. The n*gga clearly says Entourage should NOT be mentioned with Soprano's and The Wire.

Carry on.
What the f**k are you talking about. I know he said Entourage shouldn't be mentioned with Sopranos and the Wire. Read my post again you illiterate motherf**ker.
 7 years ago '05        #596
bootsy 
space
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
What you're arguing over is stupid.

It's not a subject that can be determined with facts, just opinions.

So obv people are going to have diff ones for whatever reason. Even if they seem dumb.
No it's not stupid and it is a fact not a matter of opinion. Most people I talk to, listen to are extremely down on this season and hate it. This is THE ONLY PLACE I have seen where some people seem to like this season. I am not going to sit here and list every site, person, or talk show but if you polled the majority on this season it would overwhelmingly be in the negative.
 7 years ago '05        #597
space
space
 bootsy said:
So are you trying to tell me comedy shows don't go down as groundbreaking shows. What a f**king lame reason. "Well you know it's a comedy show so of course it's not going to be groundbreaking". Really? Then you add to that lameness by telling me and everyone else it is something to k!ll time. That pretty much proves my point. WTF. This show IS NOT DRAMA. Moron. Calling it a comedy/drama. Seriously?

Comedy shows very rarely rank up there with the epic shows. I mean what was the last groundbreaking comedy show? Seinfeld? Very rarely are comedy shows supposed to be watched expecting some epic s**t to happen. Also, if you don't think there are some dramatic episodes of Entourage you are a f**king idiot.

bootsy said:
No it's not on the level of The Sopranos or the The Wire. Are you trying to tell me it is?

Curb should be mentioned with The Sopranos and The Wire.
This website

and this website which members of the TV Critics a.ssociation voted as best of the decade seem to think so:

These are just two of many.

Are you stupid? I am clearly stating that it was never suggested that this show should be mentioned in the same paragraph, let alone sentence, as a show as epic as The Sopranos or The Wire. The first list you have also lists How I met Your Mother

The second link isn't even a list of shows.

bootsy said:
I don't know what vast majority of people you have been talking to probably 12 year olds and under but most real people or adults that I talk to think the show is terrible, unwatchable, struggling with unnecessary storylines(turtle and his tequila, sasha and her terrible acting). And please this season is not even close to being the best in any kind of memory.
at you saying the show is terrible and unwatchable yet you watch it every week (So obviously its watchable). Struggling with unnecessary story lines? The ratings are hardly struggling. This season is far and away the best season since season 3.

bootsy said:
My expectations for this show are for it not to suck like it has this season and the past couple of seasons. That's not a lot to ask for.

If a show you watch on a weekly basis succeeds in your eyes for not sucking on some weeks you have entirely to much free time on your hands to be watching a show you don't even like on a week to week basis . If your expectations are that low, stop watching.

bootsy said:
Well you probably need to believe because as I proved other's besides me put it up with the The Sopranos and The Wire.

Just not gonna respond to this because The Soprano's and The Wire are two of the top ten shows of all time and Curb is nowhere near that. The list you mentioned had How I Met Your Mother ranked ahead of it. . That list loses all credibility right there. Curb is MILES ahead of How I Met Your Mother on the comedy side of things and that garbage list had HIMYM ahead of it .

You are a certified idiot.

Thanks for playing though.

Looking forward to you posting after the finale about how you hated it. Don't watch it if you, admittedly, go into every episode thinking it is going to be terrible.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-01-2010 at 11:46 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #598
space
space
 bootsy said:
No it's not stupid and it is a fact not a matter of opinion. Most people I talk to, listen to are extremely down on this season and hate it. This is THE ONLY PLACE I have seen where some people seem to like this season. I am not going to sit here and list every site, person, or talk show but if you polled the majority on this season it would overwhelmingly be in the negative.
1. Yes, the argument is stupid. I am only entertaining it because you are an easy target.

2. Yes, it is a matter of opinion. at you acting like what you say is fact.

3. Most people you talk to hate this season? Good for you and good for them. Stop watching. The ratings disagree with you.

4. This is the only place you see people liking this season? Everyone I talk to likes this season besides a small group of people in this thread.

5. You're an idiot.

7 years ago '05        #599
bootsy 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Comedy shows very rarely rank up there with the epic shows. I mean what was the last groundbreaking comedy show? Seinfeld? Very rarely are comedy shows supposed to be watched expecting some epic s**t to happen. Also, if you don't think there are some dramatic episodes of Entourage you are a f**king idiot.

Are you stupid? I am clearly stating that it was never suggested that this show should be mentioned in the same paragraph, let alone sentence, as a show as epic as The Sopranos or The Wire. The first list you have also lists How I met Your Mother

The second link isn't even a list of shows.

at you saying the show is terrible and unwatchable yet you watch it every week (So obviously its watchable). Struggling with unnecessary story lines? The ratings are hardly struggling. This season is far and away the best season since season 3.

If a show you watch on a weekly basis succeeds in your eyes for not sucking on some weeks you have entirely to much free time on your hands to be watching a show you don't even like on a week to week basis . If your expectations are that low, stop watching.

Just not gonna respond to this because The Soprano's and The Wire are two of the top ten shows of all time and Curb is nowhere near that. The list you mentioned had How I Me Your Mother ranked ahead of it. . That list loses all credibility right there. Curb is MILES ahead of How I Met Your Mother on the comedy side of things and that garbage list had HIMYM ahead of ti .

You are a certified idiot.

Thanks for playing though.

Looking forward to you posting after the finale about how you hated it. Don't watch it if you, admittedly, go into every episode thinking it is going to be terrible.
I know you can't respond because I just showed you twice that Curb is up there with the Sopranos and Entourage. I don't care if it had How I Met Your Mother. That's not even the point. You said Curb is not up there with the Sopranos and The Wire as far as being a great show and I just gave you two examples. Now who is the certified idiot?
 7 years ago '05        #600
space
space
 bootsy said:

BayBuryYa said:

Carry on.
 bootsy said:
What the f**k are you talking about. I know he said Entourage shouldn't be mentioned with Sopranos and the Wire. Read my post again you illiterate motherf**ker.

You backtracking now? Obviously you misinterpreted what I said because you are somewhat illiterate and then you bash a guy for calling you out.

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy