Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #561
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
Urlacher looks small as hell. Barely even recognized him.
 7 years ago '04        #562
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5209 5209
 SlickJ101 said:
Urlacher looks small as hell. Barely even recognized him.
dude is huge in person though, it's like being next to a wall.
 7 years ago '08        #563
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12359 12359
 Reppindaburghh said:
Last years finale was 40-45 minutes.

Ari is getting f**ked over man.

If his wife wouldn't demand he leave his blackberry he would've got those texts/emails Amanda sent him and he would not have snapped like that on her. God damn women .
same thing I was thinking.
 7 years ago '06        #564
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,462 | Props total: 26173 26173
^^^^i suppose you could look at it that but he shouldn't have said that shiit infront of his wife anyway...its not like he wasn't on thin ice already...sure you snap but with the tapes with all that disrespect shiit he said floating around why mention her cleavage and all that??? He ethered himself IMO...he has no one else to blame

Last edited by droid3000; 08-31-2010 at 12:18 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #565
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,595 | Props total: 3672 3672
Man this just came back for another season and the finale is in 2 weeks! Damn, gonna have to wait for Californication now.
 7 years ago '08        #566
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 Aleandrog said:
^^^^i suppose you could look at it that but he shouldn't have said that shiit infront of his wife anyway...its not like he wasn't on thin ice already...sure you snap but with the tapes with all that disrespect shiit he said floating around why mention her cleavage and all that??? He ethered himself IMO...he has no one else to blame
you're absolutely right. he got loaded and let loose. completely his fault.
 7 years ago '06        #567
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dania ramirez got a five head.
 7 years ago '04        #568
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
People have been talking about how Entourage has been falling off for a few seasons (most notably last season, which I thought was alright).. I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm actually getting sick of this show now.. This season has been absolutely horrendous and boring as hell..

I'm sad to see the show go, but I'm glad that they'll have their little "mini" movie after the series ends.. Maybe then they can wrap it up properly..
 7 years ago '10        #569
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6004 6004
Whats the track at the end of this weeks episode?
 7 years ago '05        #570
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 dmxonline said:
People have been talking about how Entourage has been falling off for a few seasons (most notably last season, which I thought was alright).. I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm actually getting sick of this show now.. This season has been absolutely horrendous and boring as hell..

I'm sad to see the show go, but I'm glad that they'll have their little "mini" movie after the series ends.. Maybe then they can wrap it up properly..
this is the best season since the first couple seasons. Don't know what show you're watching.
 7 years ago '05        #571
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 Reppindaburghh said:
this is the best season since the first couple seasons. Don't know what show you're watching.
Not even close. This season is just as bad as last season and the season before that. Let's face it this show has never been a show at anytime during it's run where I thought it was great. It had some good moments the first couple of seasons but this show has never been well done and now they are just dragging it along with meaningless storylines.
 7 years ago '05        #572
greatone413 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
 bootsy said:
Not even close. This season is just as bad as last season and the season before that. Let's face it this show has never been a show at anytime during it's run where I thought it was great. It had some good moments the first couple of seasons but this show has never been well done and now they are just dragging it along with meaningless storylines.
Sooooo you think all the season have sucked but you continue to watch it? I guess that makes sense in your delusional world. In the the real world we watch it because we like it. I mean who continues to watch a series that they think sucks? Just makes no sense to me. #justsaying
 7 years ago '05        #573
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
because you cant just stop watching something you've watched for years
thats like if you stopped watching football cause your team sucked
 7 years ago '08        #574
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
It's a good season, but the first 3 episodes were absolutely terrible so a lot of people prob stopped watching as much.
 7 years ago '05        #575
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 greatone413 said:
Sooooo you think all the season have sucked but you continue to watch it? I guess that makes sense in your delusional world. In the the real world we watch it because we like it. I mean who continues to watch a series that they think sucks? Just makes no sense to me. #justsaying
I continue to watch because I have been watching it from the very beginning. I am just seeing the show through to the end. It isn't unheard of for people to do that if the show isn't that good anymore.
 7 years ago '08        #576
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 bootsy said:
I continue to watch because I have been watching it from the very beginning. I am just seeing the show through to the end. It isn't unheard of for people to do that if the show isn't that good anymore.
I did that with heroes. that show sucked t-rex c*ck towards the end
 7 years ago '06        #577
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Aleandrog said:
Exactly. I was about to post something like this. They made Ari screw over Ari. The way Ari acts is bad a.ss, but you can't be like that all the time. And at work? In real life, he would have been sued, and lost big.
 7 years ago '08        #578
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
Exactly. I was about to post something like this. They made Ari screw over Ari. The way Ari acts is bad a.ss, but you can't be like that all the time. And at work? In real life, he would have been sued, and lost big.
His wife sure wasn't helping. If I was workin on owning an NFL team and my woman wanted to bother me with window blinds and decorating, I'd have her decapitated.

He shoulda kept Dana Gordon.
 7 years ago '09        #579
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7304 7304
Jennie>>>
 7 years ago '09        #580
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 bootsy said:
Nah man that's your opinion. I think most people would say that this season is the best since 3 and I was skeptical of it in the beginning of the season like everyone else.

Lets face it? This show has never been a show where you thought it was great? One of the highest rated and most popular shows ever and you don't think it's great, wouldn't you think you're the odd one out?

What storyline is meaningless? I'm curious to how you draw that conclusion up? It's a show about a new movie star and his friends that grew into a show about a huge movie star and his friends. If you pay attention to tabloids and TMZ most of this sh*t is accurate. Of course it is a TV show so they are going to sensationalize things but what are you even talking about?

You sound like a hater? Why are you watching it if all you do is criticize it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy