Entourage - Season 7

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #441
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 twondog22 said:
am i the only 1 who doesnt get why ari cussing out people who work for him would be so damaging to his family???
its not all about the cussing he is worried about its the content of what he says...
 08-22-2010, 04:14 PM         #442
wick3dest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to the white-collar world; being in sales is def. cut throat
 7 years ago '05        #443
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
vince is outta control
 7 years ago '05        #444
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,785 | Props total: 125 125
Damn wasn't expecting vince to put e in his place like that
 7 years ago '06        #445
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Vince is acting like a f**king b**ch. Sasha isnt that fine and shes a pr0nstar and now he's falling apart doin cocaine. He needs to say f**k Sasha and get back to f**kin them dimes.

Turtle with a great move in getting Mark Cuban on board with the Avion tequila but from next weeks preview looks like the boss isnt too happy.

this season has been fantastic so far.
 7 years ago '04        #446
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 all3rd said:
Vince should have knocked the f**k out of E for interrupting time with Sasha Grey.
E should've knocked the sh*t outta Vince for messing up his life for a below average pr0n hoe.

I'm pretty sure E gonna wind up getting Scott fired. And I'm also pretty sure Alex gonna play the sh*t outta Turtle after the tequila company really takes off. Ari and Mrs. Ari headed for a separation it seems as well.

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 08-22-2010 at 10:09 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #447
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
I love the direction that this show is going. Finally Vince isn't a pus*y pushover. Yeah, he always "spoke out" when it was fitting but they're actually giving his character some real depth.

Such a shame that the show is getting this good and it's ending after next season. Hopefully they make a movie.
 08-22-2010, 10:12 PM         #448
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a great season...i always said they need to make it darker....just when evrything seemed perfect things is starting to go down hill...i hate ari wife. he gives her the world and all she do is complain...vince always been a sucker for love. he almost lost everything because of mandy. alex is using turtle but he cant see it
 7 years ago '04        #449
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
I thought Vince was gonna steal off on E at the end
I coudlnt really hear what happened during the previews b/c my girl was b**ching. Did the tequila guy say that the dude with him was his attourney?
 08-22-2010, 10:15 PM         #450
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
I thought Vince was gonna steal off on E at the end
I coudlnt really hear what happened during the previews b/c my girl was b**ching. Did the tequila guy say that the dude with him was his attourney?
lol yeah....and his hitman also
 7 years ago '04        #451
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
this episode tonight was good. Vince acting like he's untouchable. I respect the fact he overcame his fear from doing his own stunts, now he's spiraling out of control. E always has his best interest, but Vince is taking it for granted. Its about time E is standing his ground. Turtle made a good move on talking to Mark Cuban to get the Tequila company another factory, but the boss doesn't respect him. Drama is going to do the show once people around him say its good.
 08-22-2010, 10:16 PM         #452
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
I love the direction that this show is going. Finally Vince isn't a pus*y pushover. Yeah, he always "spoke out" when it was fitting but they're actually giving his character some real depth.

Such a shame that the show is getting this good and it's ending after next season. Hopefully they make a movie.
co-sign hes finally showing some personality. before he was way to laid back...now hes pissed off and has a large ego like most famous do
 7 years ago '05        #453
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7091 7091
 DrX said:
this is a great season...i always said they need to make it darker....just when evrything seemed perfect things is starting to go down hill...i hate ari wife. he gives her the world and all she do is complain...vince always been a sucker for love. he almost lost everything because of mandy. alex is using turtle but he cant see it
You people that think Ari gives his wife the world baffle me. It has been made blatantly obvious that he has borrowed money FROM HER in previous seasons. That b**ch was balling out of control before Ari ever came along. I think her parents were rich as f**k before they died or something, can't remember exactly, but she is feeding just as much financially into the relationship as Ari. Maybe not now that Ari is the king of LA, but if it weren't for her he never would have had the chance.

I like his wife, she deals with a LOT of s**t and is cool with it. I seriously doubt she and Ari seperate on this show. She is a down a.ss b**ch, she just gets a little annoyed with the dudes antics every now and again.
 7 years ago '04        #454
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Man E shouldve knocked the f**k out Vince. Vince actin like a b**ch and could ruin his career. I could see over sloan,not that lazy face b**ch sasha.

Season is very good tho.
 7 years ago '10        #455
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
@ tough guy E gettin punked by Vince...he was really feelin himself after he got @ Lavin

yea, I see Turtle getting f**ked over by Alex soon...he never learns w/ his failed ventures

Vince def gunna f**k his career up drugs and pr0nstars = no bueno
 08-22-2010, 11:54 PM         #456
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you people say Ari gave his wife the world make no sense. Have you been watching the show? He's asked her for money before and she was loaded before him. She gets all of this flack for nothing. She's a great wife IMO.

Anyway, awesome episode.

Ari was the highlight for me. He had me dying.
 7 years ago '05        #457
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7091 7091
 phillyCANNON said:
Some of you people say Ari gave his wife the world make no sense. Have you been watching the show? He's asked her for money before and she was loaded before him. She gets all of this flack for nothing. She's a great wife IMO.

Anyway, awesome episode.

Ari was the highlight for me. He had me dying.
Ninja at least quote my post and say you agree. You pretty much said the exact same thing I did in much less words. I literally thought you were quoting me when reading your post until I got to the end.

Edit: Just re-read my post then yours and you literally used the exact same words as me .

The f**k man?
 7 years ago '07        #458
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Comic Book Guy said:

He acted the same way the season finale of season 5. He was more mad then and when he fired Ari that one time.

Last edited by TH35; 08-23-2010 at 12:50 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #459
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
 JustDoIt said:
@ tough guy E gettin punked by Vince...he was really feelin himself after he got @ Lavin

yea, I see Turtle getting f**ked over by Alex soon...he never learns w/ his failed ventures

Vince def gunna f**k his career up drugs and pr0nstars = no bueno

the best part was after Vince punked him E drops his head like he was defeated haha
 7 years ago '08        #460
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2716 2716
Anybody know who does the song that plays during the credits?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy