NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #401
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
i wont mind giving the lady my sperm lol...vince is going to f**k up that movie...i was smh when i saw him doing coke, that pr0nstar chick is f**king him up...and scott was just watching

Johnny should take that cartoon lol...man i want some avion for real
 7 years ago '04        #402
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I'm thinking this sh*t gonna make E turn into the real deal. I got a feeling he gonna put the pr0n b*tch and Scott b*tch a.ss in his place, and he gonna get into some real sh*t with Vince.

I think the Latina broad just gonna use Turtle to blow up then thrown him by the wayside. Drama and Walsh's show gonna blow up and Ari and his wife will get a divorce.
 7 years ago '08        #403
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,069 | Props total: 12261 12261
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I'm thinking this sh*t gonna make E turn into the real deal. I got a feeling he gonna put the pr0n b*tch and Scott b*tch a.ss in his place, and he gonna get into some real sh*t with Vince.

I think the Latina broad just gonna use Turtle to blow up then thrown him by the wayside. Drama and Walsh's show gonna blow up and Ari and his wife will get a divorce.
I don't think ari will get divorced, but his relationship with his wife will be very rocky. She may leave for a while. But the guy really does love his wife and kids. Vince and E are going to get into it over that lie. Billy is the one who is really going to get through to vince I think.
 7 years ago '08        #404
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 458 458
kinda shocked me vince was doing coke on last nights episode i never thought they'd degrade his character like that
 7 years ago '08        #405
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youngfreshgc said:
kinda shocked me vince was doing coke on last nights episode i never thought they'd degrade his character like that
I like where they are going with his character. it is so true to life. drugs is just the last thing to happen in his "transformation". he cut his hair, changed his personality, and is always seeking a thrill (dating a pr0n star, jumping out of planes, buying a bike). IMHO, vince and ari have the most interesting storylines this season.
 7 years ago '04        #406
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
i would def watch drama's cartoon, s**t looked funny as hell
 7 years ago '08        #407
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
when walsh starting beating on his chest, i was rolling
 7 years ago '08        #408
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
johnny goes bananas!
 08-16-2010, 11:20 AM         #409
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It makes sense for him to do coke...he blew up, had the hit movie, made a bomb, worked his way back up to a star, what else can you do. Coke the guy up and put his career in jeopardy, I like where they are taking it.
 7 years ago '08        #410
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
O yea and Lizzy will prob end up working with Scott and E too.
 7 years ago '04        #411
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Great season so far.

Vince needs to get rid of that b**ch. She aint even hot. Now sloan on the hand I would do coke with lol.
 7 years ago '05        #412
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,440 | Props total: 7081 7081
 SlickJ101 said:
O yea and Lizzy will prob end up working with Scott and E too.

Yeah that is definitely not gonna happen.
 7 years ago '08        #413
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,943 | Props total: 5500 5500
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah that is definitely not gonna happen.
Sound logic.
 7 years ago '09        #414
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
 ngoogs said:
Yeah I guess you're right on that point. I was just saying both are the "main characters" but the most interesting parts of the show are about the other people.
not in the office. maybe dwight but the office is micheal scotts show. jim and pam is whats bringing the show down.
 7 years ago '09        #415
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Quddus said:
All the character lives evolve around Vince. There would be no E without Vince. Drama would have been a bum on the streets and turtle would have been well turtle. This is the first time we are seeing something out of Vince character besides the normal movie and bang a hot chick.

I take that back last season they started to bring more out of him when his career was going down hill. I thought last year he was pretty good. I just want to see were they are taking this coke thing. Because being on coke can k!ll your career.
Yeah man I know that. What I was saying was at this point in the show Entourage could go on without vince in the episode. They could make a phone call to vince and not even have his voice come in and the show could go on. Because that's how well-written this show has been. Their lives started out evolving around vince but that's not really the case anymore

That couldn't happen in the office. Michael Scott is that show. It's pretty much what he does and how people respond to it that makes it funny
 7 years ago '04        #416
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah man I know that. What I was saying was at this point in the show Entourage could go on without vince in the episode. They could make a phone call to vince and not even have his voice come in and the show could go on. Because that's how well-written this show has been. Their lives started out evolving around vince but that's not really the case anymore

That couldn't happen in the office. Michael Scott is that show. It's pretty much what he does and how people respond to it that makes it funny
yeah for real, vince does feel like more of a supporting role now than a lead
 7 years ago '05        #417
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,440 | Props total: 7081 7081
 SlickJ101 said:
Sound logic.
Ari is already getting her a job at the studio. She does not want to be an agent, she wants to work for a studio.
 7 years ago '06        #418
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
another great episode. this season has been better than the last 2 seasons. I can see how they are going to have Vince fall into a free fall and possibly ruin his career.
 7 years ago '04        #419
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
vince's bike helmet is so retarded looking. its like a nazi helmet. anyway, last night episode was probably my favorite in a looong time.
 7 years ago '08        #420
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
i wanna move to LA and become a Actor...that is all..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy