Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #381
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 SlickJ101 said:
Getting rid of Sasha will be the best thing they've done in a min.

E and Vince are about to get into some big s**t over him lying. Prob Scott and Walsh too since they saw Vince doin blow.
scott was doin lines with him. Him and E will prob go at it too
 7 years ago '08        #382
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
anyone wanna start a petition to get rid of nasty ugly a.ss sasha.cant stand her
 7 years ago '08        #383
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5540 5540
 CutKidd21 said:
scott was doin lines with him. Him and E will prob go at it too
I thought he was too but I watched it again and he didn't hit it.
 7 years ago '08        #384
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
anyone wanna start a petition to get rid of nasty ugly a.ss sasha.cant stand her
Same here.

She really does look like every other avg white girl.
 7 years ago '08        #385
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
damn i felt bad for ari, amanda need to choke on a d!ck
 7 years ago '09        #386
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
yeah mine
 08-16-2010, 01:58 AM         #387
PUA Lifestyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Same here.

She really does look like every other avg white girl.
Yeah but shes a wh0ore and does things the average white girl wont do.

I think its cool shes on the show, drag vinny down lol.
 7 years ago '08        #388
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 PUA Lifestyle said:
Yeah but shes a wh0ore and does things the average white girl wont do.

I think its cool shes on the show, drag vinny down lol.
I like how they make her a typical skeezy pr0ns.lut that she prob is lol

Just bc she's a wh0ore it doesn't make her hotter.
 7 years ago '08        #389
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
SMH @ vinny f**kin up like this & Ari is gonna rip Amanda a new a**hole
 08-16-2010, 02:17 AM         #390
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
I was thinking when I watching it earlier has anyone actually liked his character? I mean he's cool I guess I don't know anyone that's said Vince is my fav. character on the show.
I always viewed Vince as just the medium in which E, Turtle, Ari, and Drama's lives cross. This is the first time anything really interesting has happened to him. usually its "go film a movie and f**k some randoms." he's kinda like michael scott on the office... yeah he's kind of the "main character" figure but the story really revolves around the other guys, like jim and pam.
 08-16-2010, 02:46 AM         #391
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
I always viewed Vince as just the medium in which E, Turtle, Ari, and Drama's lives cross. This is the first time anything really interesting has happened to him. usually its "go film a movie and f**k some randoms." he's kinda like michael scott on the office... yeah he's kind of the "main character" figure but the story really revolves around the other guys, like jim and pam.
except michael is funny
 7 years ago '09        #392
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
Vince is the exact opposite of Michael. Watch what happens to the Office after Steve Carrell leaves this season. Sh*t is over. Now say Vince is off shooting some movie that the cameras can't follow him to, Entourage could still go on, pretty easy

Vince is like that wack a.ss dude on how I met your mother.

[pic - click to view]

He is the main character but you'd never even know it
 08-16-2010, 03:24 AM         #393
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Vince is the exact opposite of Michael. Watch what happens to the Office after Steve Carrell leaves this season. Sh*t is over. Now say Vince is off shooting some movie that the cameras can't follow him to, Entourage could still go on, pretty easy

[pic - click to view]

Yeah I guess you're right on that point. I was just saying both are the "main characters" but the most interesting parts of the show are about the other people.
 7 years ago '07        #394
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
if i was E i would slap the fire out of vince and be like WTF is wrong with you.
 7 years ago '09        #395
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 ngoogs said:
Yeah I guess you're right on that point. I was just saying both are the "main characters" but the most interesting parts of the show are about the other people.
This whole show is surrounded by his life. They didn't start branching off until season 6 and even now vince is a part of everyone's storyline. Not really Drama's though. The only person that has interesting sh*t go on outside of Vince's life is Ari.

I'm still waiting for the day they announce the Ari Gold Spinoff. I already know that would be my favorite show of all time
 7 years ago '08        #396
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Ari>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #397
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
@ the original post "stop stealing bandwidth"
 08-16-2010, 03:39 AM         #398
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
This whole show is surrounded by his life. They didn't start branching off until season 6 and even now vince is a part of everyone's storyline. Not really Drama's though. The only person that has interesting sh*t go on outside of Vince's life is Ari.

I'm still waiting for the day they announce the Ari Gold Spinoff. I already know that would be my favorite show of all time
Vince has stuff going on, but it's never the most interesting subplot. It's just filler, really, to explain why all of the other characters are in the situations that they are in. much more interesting situations. I honestly... i don't dislike vince, but I didn't even think about him at all before this season. He was never interesting or had anything going on that i cared about. His life spinning out of control has really taken this season over. I understand it was necessary to go there, but at the expense of an interesting E storyline is a shame. Also, where the t*ts has lloyd been?
 08-16-2010, 05:52 AM         #399
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this is just a 30 minute long advertisement?
 7 years ago '05        #400
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,946 | Props total: 6186 6186
 CutKidd21 said:

[pic - click to view]

All the character lives evolve around Vince. There would be no E without Vince. Drama would have been a bum on the streets and turtle would have been well turtle. This is the first time we are seeing something out of Vince character besides the normal movie and bang a hot chick.

I take that back last season they started to bring more out of him when his career was going down hill. I thought last year he was pretty good. I just want to see were they are taking this coke thing. Because being on coke can k!ll your career.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy