NBA Elite 11: 2 videos and demo information

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #41
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
Go check out what EA did with the NHL franchise.. Play 2006 and then play 2007 when they completely revamped the game and revolutionized hockey games (multiple sports game of the year awards, year after year). Now it's EA taking on the basketball franchise.. Not that hard to believe they can put out a solid game. The video is showcasing controls not graphics anyways.. Man I'm starting to think this EA vs. 2K is worse than XBox vs. PS3, people just gunna hold on to one opinion and recycle it over and over because they are too stubborn or closed-minded.
 8 years ago '04        #42
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
s**t looks like its gonna suck
 06-13-2010, 11:55 AM         #43
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ike! said:
Go check out what EA did with the NHL franchise.. Play 2006 and then play 2007 when they completely revamped the game and revolutionized hockey games (multiple sports game of the year awards, year after year). Now it's EA taking on the basketball franchise.. Not that hard to believe they can put out a solid game. The video is showcasing controls not graphics anyways.. Man I'm starting to think this EA vs. 2K is worse than XBox vs. PS3, people just gunna hold on to one opinion and recycle it over and over because they are too stubborn or closed-minded.
i think your 100% wrong. I was a live Faithful til this year... I had Live 09,08-98, NBA Showdown, etc.. I was a EA head.. This year I picked up 2K around March I wanna say. Cause it was only 40, and Live 10 was out since Oct and its still at 60 bucks, so I said let me give this 2k"BULLs**t" a chance... Got home, and was BLOWN away. The graphics are inferior to LIVE.. Gameplay superior to LIVE, even though getting trapped in a animation sucks, Commentary on 2k blows LIVE out the Ocean, Presentation on 2K blows LIVE out the ocean. I'm going to say online play is probably better on LIVE cause all I get is choppy connections on 2K. 2K is just the better game this year..IMO, LIVE still doesnt even have all the NBA Rules in the game, there is no "Over the back" or "Jump Ball" (toggle for the jump ball, not the start of the game)... add technical fouls, and Flagrant fouls to 2k, and it has no competition.
 8 years ago '04        #44
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 A.O.™ said:
add technical fouls, and Flagrant fouls to 2k, and it has no competition.
Don't think that'll happen. Having players f!ght and argue with the refs makes the league 'look bad' and Stern isn't having that.
 06-13-2010, 02:33 PM         #45
Gottago612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EA jacks fools every year. Sadly to say, I'm one of them. I won't get this because I already have 2K11
 06-13-2010, 03:14 PM         #46
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waitin on the demo.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago