Multi Syllable Rapping Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2010, 07:17 PM         #61
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:
no u wasn't u was saying i have to rhyme a syllable 3 or 4 syllable with another 3 or 4 syllable in order for it to be multi syllable rapping when u don't u can rhyme a one syllable word with another one syllable and it stil be multi syllable and ive been saying the same thing the whole time and your post made no sense.
3 or 4 syllables is MULTI-SYLLABLES stupid

1 syllable is SINGLE SYLLABLE
 06-11-2010, 07:29 PM         #62
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:
3 or 4 syllables is MULTI-SYLLABLES stupid

1 syllable is SINGLE SYLLABLE
check this out I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to Eminem the word t-e-n rhymes with e-m-i-n-e-m eminem name only has three syllables and the word ten only has one syllable u can rhyme a one syllable word with a three syllable word because when rhyming multi syllable u rhyme with the syllables not the word hence why it is called multi syllable rapping not the word dum f**k.
 06-11-2010, 07:31 PM         #63
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
dude.. "everlasting" and "weather blasting" are not 1 syllable words... rhyming one syllable words is not a multi... unless you have 2 or more one syllable words in a row that rhyme with 2 or more one syllable words in a row
u can rhyme a one syllable word with another one syllable word all the syllables don't have to be the same word in order for it to be multi syllable rapping dumb f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 makaveli20 said:
check this out I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to Eminem the word t-e-n rhymes with e-m-i-n-e-m eminem name only has three syllables and the word ten only has one syllable u can rhyme a one syllable word with a three syllable word because when rhyming multi syllable u rhyme with the syllables not the word hence why it is called multi syllable rapping not the word dum f**k.
wow, bruv you are confusing yourself.
 06-11-2010, 07:42 PM         #65
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
wow, bruv you are confusing yourself.
this post made no sense.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
the f**k is going on here
 7 years ago '12        #67
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Someone this retard already
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #68
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Makaveli, you are an idiot. You are contradicting yourself in nearly every post you make. In your very first post you missed about ten things that should have been bolded, then a page or two later you re-did it and bolded a few of the ones you missed the first time around, and you are claiming you have been preaching the same s**t since your first post. Which is false. Either way, you were wrong on both accounts. Every single person in this thread disagrees with you. I have yet to read one reply, in a four page thread, where somebody is agreeing with you. How hard is it to understand that you are wrong? We are trying to help you and you just keep throwing insults at us.

You are hopeless. The last thread you made about this very thing went 10+ pages of everyone in the thread disagreeing with you. Then you PM'ed me a week or so later asking me to school you on what a multi-syllable rhyme pattern was (Do not deny that, the s**t is in my inbox.). Obviously you have not really learned much about that subject since that thread/private message. I'm not trying to insult you, but you constantly insulting people who are correcting you is not really leaving you in a situation where people want to help you. You do not take constructive criticism well, at ALL. You are probably between 15-17 years old, possibly younger, so I understand you have a hard head. But mature the f**k up and listen to what these people are telling you man.
 06-11-2010, 08:01 PM         #69
TheKharma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

/close thread
 7 years ago '05        #70
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
TS claims Tupac is the best multi-syllable rhyming rapper of all time.

Heres the old thread for anybody who wants a laugh. The TS gets f**king ROASTED.

06-11-2010, 08:15 PM         #71
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Makaveli, you are an idiot. You are contradicting yourself in nearly every post you make. In your very first post you missed about ten things that should have been bolded, then a page or two later you re-did it and bolded a few of the ones you missed the first time around, and you are claiming you have been preaching the same s**t since your first post. Which is false. Either way, you were wrong on both accounts. Every single person in this thread disagrees with you. I have yet to read one reply, in a four page thread, where somebody is agreeing with you. How hard is it to understand that you are wrong? We are trying to help you and you just keep throwing insults at us.

You are hopeless. The last thread you made about this very thing went 10+ pages of everyone in the thread disagreeing with you. Then you PM'ed me a week or so later asking me to school you on what a multi-syllable rhyme pattern was (Do not deny that, the s**t is in my inbox.). Obviously you have not really learned much about that subject since that thread/private message. I'm not trying to insult you, but you constantly insulting people who are correcting you is not really leaving you in a situation where people want to help you. You do not take constructive criticism well, at ALL. You are probably between 15-17 years old, possibly younger, so I understand you have a hard head. But mature the f**k up and listen to what these people are telling you man.
this post made no sense i don't need help with multi syllable rapping i know what is and i did not pm u asking for help with mutli syllable rapping and im 20 years old about to make 21 on july 10 but that is irreverent this the stupidest post i have read so far on boxden and u just mad because because i don't agree with your stupid a.ss.

Last edited by makaveli20; 06-11-2010 at 08:16 PM..
 06-11-2010, 08:29 PM         #72
Nastywordz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHA this guy goes to other boards and does the same thing. He is retarded...maybe seriously retarded. I feel bad for him...he actually thinks hes right. LOL
 06-11-2010, 08:42 PM         #73
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastywordz said:
HAHAHA this guy goes to other boards and does the same thing. He is retarded...maybe seriously retarded. I feel bad for him...he actually thinks hes right. LOL
your life of the internet must suck lol.
 06-11-2010, 08:58 PM         #74
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #75
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 SBMcDunk said:
i know im gonna get mad hate. but honestly ash roth spits some sick multis also if you listen to him

Props, people sleeping on Ash Roth r sleeping period.
 7 years ago '04        #76
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
krayzie bone ftw
 06-12-2010, 01:02 PM         #77
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post some of your favorite verses displaying multi syllable rapping im going to start this off with a verse from big punisher. Brothers are rappin like Iraqi soldiers
Actin like they crackin boulders
when they pack a cap that won't attack a blowfish
Always talkin s**t, players that rather balk than pitchand often counterfeit, Kings of New York
on Mr. Walken's d*ckYou make me sick to my stomach, you don't really want it
Riffin like you sniffin coke
but scared because you barely gun it
You really done it now you got me mad
Borenos be like, "Papi's bad,"
makin fakers c*cky when I'm drivin back
 7 years ago '10        #78
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6119 6119
how old are you my guy?
 06-12-2010, 01:03 PM         #79
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ eat a dikk lame
 7 years ago '04        #80
loosedog 
space
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 34 34
Lol! Wack a.ss thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago