most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2010, 06:49 PM         #41
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
This guy doesn't even kno what a multisyllable is
Posted via Mobile Device
yea i do u saying that because i don't agree but is cool because in the outside world i win.
 8 years ago '04        #42
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Gooneyz said:
yeah thats how i took it but saying it to myself the consonants (lil) kinda threw me off. I agree it is now though, jus sounds awkward when I was sayiing it to myself.

PS I havent heard him spit this...what song is it?
lyrical murderers off the slaughterhouse album
 8 years ago '04        #43
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
and a multi syllable rhyme is not rhyming the syllable with the most stress.. it's rhyming multiple syllables in a row
 06-11-2010, 06:51 PM         #44
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:
you are retarded im not going to somebody who don't even make sense when they post smh
ok im going to a.ssume you are either just trying to annoy people with your stupidity or you really have no clue what multi-syllable rhyming patterns are....so i will a.ssume the latter.

Multi - (short for multiple) more than one
syllable - a unit consisting of uninterrupted sound that can be used to make up words.

you break up the MULTIple words in to separate syllables....then you find a group of words with the same sounding syllables that rhyme with the MULTIple syllables from the previous words.....not that hard to comprehend.
 06-11-2010, 06:51 PM         #45
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
it's not hard to understand.. i think everyone in this thread gets it.. except for the guy who started the thread
naw i get it im just not no sheep and that will just go with everybody says it is like u and everybody it's like if everybody jump off a roof would i do because everybody else was doing it no it doesn't make sense same analogy apply's with this.
 8 years ago '04        #46
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
going with what everyone says? it's the damn definition. this is one of those times when u should be a sheep and go along with us.. instead of a jackass heading the other way
 06-11-2010, 06:55 PM         #47
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there a school for hiphop fans that don't know s**t about the techniques used in rapping and im not not joking some im going teach everybody on boxden what is multi syllable rapping check this out. this is what multi syllable rapping means Multi-syllable rhymes are rhymes that consist of using the syllables in the last word of the previous or upcoming verse. Multi-syllable rhymes:

“My rhymes must be Gobstoppers by Willy Wonka, the way their everlasting.//”
“The lyrical skills imitate tempests, when I rhyme its like weather-blasting.//”

-The words eh-ver-last-ing (everlasting) and weh-ther-blast-ing (weather-blasting) are in a direct synchronous rhyming pattern. That is what’s meant by Multi-syllable rhyming.- any qestions about techniques in rap just hit me up

Last edited by makaveli20; 06-11-2010 at 06:57 PM..
 06-11-2010, 06:56 PM         #48
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:
naw i get it im just not no sheep and that will just go with everybody says it is like u and everybody it's like if everybody jump off a roof would i do because everybody else was doing it no it doesn't make sense same analogy apply's with this.
ok this proves you are a moron.....agreeing with FACTS has nothing to do with being a sheep lmao wow...just wow....how old are you? people in here are trying to help you actually understand what multi-syllable rhyming is and you are so stuck on "not being a sheep" that you are making up some s**t that is not FACT....so yes, please go jump off that roof now.
 8 years ago '05        #49
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 uncfan888 said:
lyrical murderers off the slaughterhouse album
okay. im back to not being sure lol but nah who gives a f**k.
 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM         #50
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
going with what everyone says? it's the damn definition. this is one of those times when u should be a sheep and go along with us.. instead of a jackass heading the other way
no dumb fukk that don't make no sense.
 8 years ago '04        #51
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Da Gooneyz said:
okay. im back to not being sure lol but nah who gives a f**k.
yeah, like i said.. it could go either way.... but all the rest are definite
 8 years ago '04        #52
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 makaveli20 said:
there a school for hiphop fans that don't know s**t about the techniques used in rapping and im not not joking some im going teach everybody on boxden what is multi syllable rapping check this out. this is what multi syllable rapping means Multi-syllable rhymes are rhymes that consist of using the syllables in the last word of the previous or upcoming verse. Multi-syllable rhymes:

“The lyrical skills imitate tempests, when I rhyme its like weather-blasting.//”

-The words eh-ver-last-ing (everlasting) and weh-ther-blast-ing (weather-blasting) are in a direct synchronous rhyming pattern. That is what’s meant by Multi-syllable rhyming.- any qestions about techniques in rap just hit me up
from what i've seen in this thread, u shouldn't open a school for anyone...
 06-11-2010, 07:01 PM         #53
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

you must have stolen this from another forum because THIS is what we have been trying to explain to you, what you did in your original post was NOT what you just did here ...and argued that we were wrong, yet you just broke it down the way we have been telling you......
 06-11-2010, 07:02 PM         #54
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
from what i've seen in this thread, u shouldn't open a school for anyone...
from what i seen from you you shouldn't be talking about anything let alone rap everything u post make no sense.
 8 years ago '04        #55
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
^^^ now he's gonna say it absolutely has to be the last words in a line to count

and how in the world is what i'm posting not making sense??? i could explain this to my dog and she'd understand it
 06-11-2010, 07:08 PM         #56
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

hahaha this clown DID steal this from another website....i knew i could spot a dumbass when i see it....cause he argued one thing...then completely did a 180 to explain it...

he got it from here:

06-11-2010, 07:11 PM         #57
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:
you must have stolen this from another forum because THIS is what we have been trying to explain to you, what you did in your original post was NOT what you just did here ...and argued that we were wrong, yet you just broke it down the way we have been telling you......
no u wasn't u was saying i have to rhyme a syllable 3 or 4 syllable with another 3 or 4 syllable in order for it to be multi syllable rapping when u don't u can rhyme a one syllable word with another one syllable and it stil be multi syllable and ive been saying the same thing the whole time and your post made no sense.
 8 years ago '04        #58
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Cashius_Slay said:
hahaha this clown DID steal this from another website....i knew i could spot a dumbass when i see it....cause he argued one thing...then completely did a 180 to explain it...

he got it from here:

yeah.. i'm done with this..

headin out to see Reflection Eternal and 9th wonder

06-11-2010, 07:12 PM         #59
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:

he got it from here:

that's where i learned about multi syllable rapping stupid a.ss and ive been saying the same thing about multi syllable rapping the whole time dumb fukk u the stupid poster on here.
 8 years ago '04        #60
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 makaveli20 said:
no u wasn't u was saying i have to rhyme a syllable 3 or 4 syllable with another 3 or 4 syllable in order for it to be multi syllable rapping when u don't u can rhyme a one syllable word with another one syllable and it stil be multi syllable and ive been saying the same thing the whole time and your post made no sense.
dude.. "everlasting" and "weather blasting" are not 1 syllable words... rhyming one syllable words is not a multi... unless you have 2 or more one syllable words in a row that rhyme with 2 or more one syllable words in a row
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy