Multi Syllable Rapping Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 212
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-11-2010, 06:24 PM         #21
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
No. You did not. You missed PLENTY of them.
yes i did everything i highlighted rhymed and had more then one syllable your not making any sense now f**k off.
 06-11-2010, 06:27 PM         #22
TuJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea crooked is a monsta
 7 years ago '04        #23
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 makaveli20 said:
Lyrical murderer, blame RakimI'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to Eminem
Then I bust in your face like I'm f**kin lil Kimn*ggaz better pray to the lyrical lordThat I fall off like the umbilical cord before I fill up the morgue
This is how a killer record
With the double-edged triple syllable sword, I'm iller than or-
dinary, see I'm a literary genius
Bury n*ggaz with words, a cemetery lynguist
Most rappers are comedy gold
They like they boyfriend's sodomy hole - they full of s**t im going with crooked i
that's how it should be...
 06-11-2010, 06:30 PM         #24
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyrical murderer, blame Rakim/ I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10/ Pistol at your head if I ain't next to Eminem/
Then I bust in your face like I'm f**kin Lil' Kim/ n*ggaz better pray to the lyrical lord, That I fall off like the umbilical cord before I fill up the morgue
This is how a k!ller record
With the double-edged triple syllable sword...I'm iller than or-dinary/ see I'm a literary genius
Bury n*ggaz with words, a cemetery linguist
Most rappers are comedy gold
They like they boyfriend's sodomy hole
 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM         #25
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:
yes i did everything i highlighted rhymed and had more then one syllable your not making any sense now f**k off.
sorry buddy but "10" and "kim" are not MULTI-SYLLABLE's ...just one syllable
 06-11-2010, 06:38 PM         #26
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
that's how it should be...
wrong this is how it should be. Lyrical murderer, blame Rakim
I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to EminemThen I bust in your face like I'm f**kin Lil' Kimn*ggaz better pray to the lyrical lord
That I fall off like the umbilical cord before I fill up the morgue
This is how a k!ller recordWith the double-edged triple syllable sword, I'm iller than all
Dineri, see I'm a literary genius
Bury n*ggaz with words, a cemetery linguist
Most rappers are comedy goldThey like they boyfriend's sodomy hole - they full of s**t
 7 years ago '04        #27
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
^^^^ nevermind.... you obviously dont know how to use vowel sounds to make multis...

blame ra kim

lame top ten

ra and top have the same sound when they are said


Last edited by uncfan888; 06-11-2010 at 06:39 PM..
 06-11-2010, 06:40 PM         #28
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:
sorry buddy but "10" and "kim" are not MULTI-SYLLABLE's ...just one syllable
sorry dude you rhyming syllable's not words it's multi syllable rhyming not multi syllable word rhyming ten the word is one syllable rhyme that with kim and that is another syllable which makes it multi syllable rhyming your post made no sense.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 makaveli20 said:

wrong this is how it should be. Lyrical murderer, blame Rakim
I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to EminemThen I bust in your face like I'm f**kin Lil' Kimn*ggaz better pray to the lyrical lord
That I fall off like the umbilical cord before I fill up the morgue
This is how a k!ller recordWith the double-edged triple syllable sword, I'm iller than all
Dineri, see I'm a literary genius
Bury n*ggaz with words, a cemetery linguist
Most rappers are comedy goldThey like they boyfriend's sodomy hole - they full of s**t
Nah bruv you need to listen to the phonics. Those dudes were right, I dont agree with eminem/lil kim though...
 06-11-2010, 06:41 PM         #30
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

wrong this is how it should be. Lyrical murderer, blame Rakim
I'm a sniper shootin my way into your lame top 10Pistol at your head if I ain't next to EminemThen I bust in your face like I'm f**kin Lil' Kimn*ggaz better pray to the lyrical lord
That I fall off like the umbilical cord before I fill up the morgue
This is how a k!ller recordWith the double-edged triple syllable sword, I'm iller than all
Dineri, see I'm a literary genius
Bury n*ggaz with words, a cemetery linguist
Most rappers are comedy goldThey like they boyfriend's sodomy hole - they full of s**t
you are a f**kin moron...im done with this thread.
 7 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
(talkin to makaveli)^^^ dude, honestly. you make ABSOLUTELY no sense
 06-11-2010, 06:42 PM         #32
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
^^^^ nevermind.... you obviously dont know how to use vowel sounds to make multis...

blame ra kim

lame top ten

ra and top have the same sound when they are said
now i know i done heard it all so rap and top rhyme lol your post made no sense whatsoever im just going to ignore you u don't know what multi syllable rhyming.
 7 years ago '04        #33
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Da Gooneyz said:
Nah bruv you need to listen to the phonics. Those dudes were right, I dont agree with eminem/lil kim though...
yeah, that one could go either way...

but he says f**kin lil kim.. so i took the "-in lil kim" and it kinda sounds like "eminem"
 06-11-2010, 06:43 PM         #34
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashius_Slay said:
you are a f**kin moron...im done with this thread.
you are retarded im not going to somebody who don't even make sense when they post smh
 7 years ago '04        #35
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 makaveli20 said:
now i know i done heard it all so rap and top rhyme lol your post made no sense whatsoever im just going to ignore you u don't know what multi syllable rhyming.
who said anything about "rap"????? i said "ra" as in rakim. you pronounce it like rah-kim... woooooooooooow
 06-11-2010, 06:46 PM         #36
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
yeah, that one could go either way...

but he says f**kin lil kim.. so i took the "-in lil kim" and it kinda sounds like "eminem"
when u rhyming multi syllable u have to rhyme with the syllable that have most stress if u have a dictionary they do the work for u they tell u what words have the most stress. so multi syllable should'nt be that hard to understand.
 7 years ago '12        #37
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
This guy doesn't even kno what a multisyllable is
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #38
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 uncfan888 said:
yeah, that one could go either way...

but he says f**kin lil kim.. so i took the "-in lil kim" and it kinda sounds like "eminem"
yeah thats how i took it but saying it to myself the consonants (lil) kinda threw me off. I agree it is now though, jus sounds awkward when I was sayiing it to myself.

PS I havent heard him spit this...what song is it?


Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 06-11-2010 at 06:47 PM..
 06-11-2010, 06:48 PM         #39
makaveli20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
who said anything about "rap"????? i said "ra" as in rakim. you pronounce it like rah-kim... woooooooooooow
that is what i meant dumb f**k lol you cats need to get dictionary asap go to a book store and find one.
 7 years ago '04        #40
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 makaveli20 said:
when u rhyming multi syllable u have to rhyme with the syllable that have most stress if u have a dictionary they do the work for u they tell u what words have the most stress. so multi syllable should'nt be that hard to understand.
it's not hard to understand.. i think everyone in this thread gets it.. except for the guy who started the thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy