Girl With Humongous Booti At Summer Jam 2010 Allowing Strangers To Feel Up On Her Cakes!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 O-FICIAL said:
MAN THAT a.ss IS FRICKIN HUGE!!!!
BUT I HATE THEM n*ggaS WITH THE CAMERAS THAT BE JOCKED OUT.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT HARD TO f**k WITH CHICKS LIKE THAT BECAUSE
THEM CATS DONE GASSED HER HEAD ALL DAY WITH THAT BULLs**t.
the question is....WHY in gods earth would anyone want to f**k a beach whale like that, i dont even think obese people like that clean all there areas since they cant reach them, when was the last time she wiped her a.ss she cant even reach it with those christopher wallace arms of her b**ch probably got bacteria on her inner thighs *vomits*
 7 years ago '09        #162
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 J Rob said:
Some dudes like fat chicks.....period. If you don't, cool, but getting mad at other n*ggas because of what they are attracted to is just gay.
i hate obese fat chicks...period.....if you do cool...but getting mad when you at other n*ggas when they dont want to f**k Precious is not only gay, its f**king retarded

see what i just did
 7 years ago '06        #163
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Some of ya'll n*ggas is desperate as f**k. LOL I can understand if n*ggas don't smash b**ches with fat a.sses on the regular, but chilllll. I ain't tryin to s**t on my n*ggas who really like fat b**ches, but, that hoe sloppy as f**k. I would smash if she lost weight, but not with that body. You can tell she naturally would have a bangin body in her right weight and the a.ss would even look better, but what the f**k is this?

Last edited by Da Realness; 06-13-2010 at 07:03 AM..
 06-13-2010, 07:05 AM         #164
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud eat her a.ss out while listening to thank me later
 7 years ago '04        #165
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
 I'm The Dan said:
ya'll some nasty mother f**kers... that s**t is disgusting. I guess it's easy to like s**t like that when you have low standards.

^^^ I co-sign this...Im use to pretty girls with nice firm shapes...this is just horrible...

that summer jam heat just had n*ggaz going crazy, thats it...

& look at o gurl other youtube video...this chick is str8 FAT...n she cant really dance...she just know how to shake her FAT!

PLEASE DONT BLOW THIS CHICK UP..SHE'S PROBABLY TURN OUT TO BE ANOTHER KATSTACKS
 7 years ago '07        #166
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19856 19856
anyone who wants to f**k this girl will prob find some good jerkin material over here

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #167
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
damn, muf**kas just can't accept the fact that different ppl like different kinds of girls, the girls you like aren't the best girls to like, and vice versa, if you don't like big girls, or girls with humongous a.sses, then you don't, why degrade her or the ones that do like it??

we all know that a girl with an a.ss that size is gonna have some additional fat that comes with it, unless she got b00ty injections, like buffy the body or angel lola luv, otherwise, stop stating the obvious...

if you don't like what you see, click that lil x button in the corner and keep it movin... you s**ttin on another n*gga's standards b/c of his preference?? how lame is that??
 7 years ago '04        #168
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,444 | Props total: 6390 6390
she's fat but she bold. I wish they had some smaller girls
 7 years ago '07        #169
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I'm the first to give a girl with a thick figure props like Jessikah Maximus but honestly that is disgusting. I dunno how guys could like that. She looks like a midget with her fat a.ss arms. WTF is she walking around in fishnets? b**ches like this are not thick they are fat and look trashy and whorish as hell. This whole "call myself thick but really fat" saga really needs to stop. Everyone has different tastes thats cool but don't call it thick when it's not it's still overweight and fat.

Last edited by Pr0pa_Sh0rti; 06-13-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #170
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6453 6453
 kingz20 said:
i wud eat her a.ss out while listening to thank me later
And you would get diabetes and your cholesterol would shoot through the roof PRONTO
 7 years ago '10        #171
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2255 2255
that a.ss is nasty. you n*ggas just love obese a.ss b**ches.
 7 years ago '07        #172
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 agony8 said:
if by murder u mean slicing her throat with a henckel knife n then burying the body in an elephants casket then yes i would murder that...really...
 7 years ago '09        #173
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Big War said:
damn, muf**kas just can't accept the fact that different ppl like different kinds of girls, the girls you like aren't the best girls to like, and vice versa, if you don't like big girls, or girls with humongous a.sses, then you don't, why degrade her or the ones that do like it??

we all know that a girl with an a.ss that size is gonna have some additional fat that comes with it, unless she got b00ty injections, like buffy the body or angel lola luv, otherwise, stop stating the obvious...

if you don't like what you see, click that lil x button in the corner and keep it movin... you s**ttin on another n*gga's standards b/c of his preference?? how lame is that??

this is boxden...a messageboard where freedom of speech is rampant and cracking jokes is abundant......

is that b**ch disgustng.....yes...hell yes.....

but why are you singling out the people who find her disgusting you didnt say anything to the morbidly obese loving chubby chasers who are saying "if you wouldnt hit that your a f**got" if you gonna throw a cape on as a mod you should throw a cape on for both sides you cant be a capt save a hoe for just the fat lovers you gotta be an unbias capt save a hoe for the non fat lovers also

at this point this is not a serious thread and as a poster who has been here a while you should know that boxden is all jokes, why the hell are you taking the disses toward her serious

its all jokes man
 7 years ago '09        #174
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I'm the first to give a girl with a thick figure props like Jessikah Maximus but honestly that is disgusting. I dunno how guys could like that. She looks like a midget with her fat a.ss arms. WTF is she walking around in fishnets? b**ches like this are not thick they are fat and look trashy and whorish as hell. This whole "call myself thick but really fat" saga really needs to stop. Everyone has different tastes thats cool but don't call it thick when it's not it's still overweight and fat.
amen to that
 7 years ago '06        #175
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 757 757

[video - click to view]

these are women with body

Last edited by Mintz; 06-13-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #176
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
f**king disgusting, b**ch take up a diet quick or you wont be around past 50, prally already had diabetes
 06-13-2010, 01:51 PM         #177
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me a half a pint of wray and nephew jamaican rum and I would hit all night
 06-13-2010, 01:59 PM         #178
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:

ya'll wouldn't murder this? really?
on second thought...nah but if she had that same s**t had on in summer jam I would hit
 7 years ago '04        #179
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
I like all women who can suk a dik,cook and clean,keep a job and takes care of the kids
 7 years ago '10        #180
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
I like all women who can suk a dik,cook and clean,keep a job and takes care of the kids

Real s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago