Nate Robinson's new twitter icon

most viewed right now
 175
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 113
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
5835 pageviews
64 comments


Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
Nate Robinson's new twitter icon
 

 

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 Nate Robinson (nate_robinson) on Twitter

64 comments for "Nate Robinson's new twitter icon"

 8 years ago '04        #2
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
a**hole
 8 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
f**k Nate Robinson

Little Leprechaun from the Hood a.ss cat.

(Yes I'm a Laker fan and acknowledge dude has talent)

That being said Nate can eat a d*ck and munch on a mouth full of balls in the halls.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 matelyan said:
f**k Nate Robinson

Little Leprechaun from the Hood a.ss cat.

(Yes I'm a Laker fan and acknowledge dude has talent)

That being said Nate can eat a d*ck and munch on a mouth full of balls in the halls.
 8 years ago '07        #5
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 matelyan said:
f**k Nate Robinson

Little Leprechaun from the Hood a.ss cat.

(Yes I'm a Laker fan and acknowledge dude has talent)

That being said Nate can eat a d*ck and munch on a mouth full of balls in the halls.
Don't hold back.......tell us how you really feel.
 8 years ago '07        #6
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
he keeps talking s**t? shut the f**k up, just know our bench beat your starters :D
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #7
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
how is this turning into a Celtic hate thread?

I fukks with most of y'all regardless but some of you are insecure as fukk when it comes to the Kobe and the Lakers. s**t ain't that serious...
 8 years ago '04        #8
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 keithbm1111 said:
he keeps talking s**t? shut the f**k up, just know our bench beat your starters :D
Posted via Mobile Device
It's all fun and games until someone's butt gets hurt. Tell us why you're mad? :rant:
 8 years ago '04        #9
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Cartel-Clipz said:
how is this turning into a Celtic hate thread?

I fukks with most of y'all regardless but some of you are insecure as fukk when it comes to the Kobe and the Lakers. s**t ain't that serious...
Right? People on here take this rivalry to heart. Am I a Laker fan? Absolutely. Am I gonna talk trash about the Celtics? You bet your a.ss.

But am I gonna act all hateful and get butt hurt anytime someone bashes my squad? f**k No. I mean look what I said about Nate. It's all fun and games. Too many cats on BX take this to another level. Have fun and enjoy some good basketball for once.
 8 years ago '07        #10
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 matelyan said:
It's all fun and games until someone's butt gets hurt. Tell us why you're mad? :rant:
yeah im mad, did you see your last post? ok big guyy


and @ "fake a.ss hood n*ggas" im sure they're so upset they're not true "hood n*ggas" oh man you guys are hilarious
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-11-2010, 05:50 PM         #11
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha shrek on donkey, classic

nates a fiery dude. he might come off as an annoying wannabe tough guy to most, but he's prolly the type of dude to always have your back when s**t hits the fan

honestly if i didn't have so much money riding on the lakers, i'd be rooting for the celtics. but that ain't the case so..... f**k the C's
 8 years ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah im mad, did you see your last post? ok big guyy


and @ "fake a.ss hood n*ggas" im sure they're so upset they're not true "hood n*ggas" oh man you guys are hilarious
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok, so long as you're not mad.

I didn't want my playful comments to upset any of the easily offended Boston fans on here.
 8 years ago '07        #13
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 matelyan said:
Ok, so long as you're not mad.

I didn't want my playful comments to upset any of the easily offended Boston fans on here.
What you said doesnt upset me at all...but when people say 'fake thugs' or that s**t..it pisses me off because its SO gay...this isnt street ball in the f**king hood its the NBA
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-11-2010, 05:57 PM         #14
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #15
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Nate ain't s**t
 8 years ago '04        #16
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 keithbm1111 said:
What you said doesnt upset me at all...but when people say 'fake thugs' or that s**t..it pisses me off because its SO gay...this isnt street ball in the f**king hood its the NBA
Posted via Mobile Device
I hear ya. I don't think Nate is hood. But Lil' Man does think he is tough as nails. But so does everyone else on the C's. So he's a perfect fit. I've been a Nate hater since he played for Washington against my Bruins. Now he's going in at my Lakers. Someone needs to put a bell on his little a.ss and make sure he don't get to that rack anymore. Driving to the lane like f**k LA's inside presence. Nate's good, but I still got great disdain for his a.ss. :disdain2:
 06-11-2010, 06:03 PM         #17
thehater33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
he keeps talking s**t? shut the f**k up, just know our bench beat your starters :D
Posted via Mobile Device
real talk... if kobe had some help things would be different for us.
 06-11-2010, 06:04 PM         #18
thehater33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
What you said doesnt upset me at all...but when people say 'fake thugs' or that s**t..it pisses me off because its SO gay...this isnt street ball in the f**king hood its the NBA
Posted via Mobile Device
personally i care more about whether a dude is real or not... for example lamar odom real hood a.ss n*gga. I don't care if he scores 6 poitns in teh finals, what's more important is that he's a hood dude from queens and he's been on GUnit radio before
 8 years ago '07        #19
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
avatar space
space
$29,381 | Props total: 21460 21460
 thehater33 said:
personally i care more about whether a dude is real or not... for example lamar odom real hood a.ss n*gga. I don't care if he scores 6 poitns in teh finals, what's more important is that he's a hood dude from queens and he's been on GUnit radio before
 8 years ago '04        #20
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 thehater33 said:
personally i care more about whether a dude is real or not... for example lamar odom real hood a.ss n*gga. I don't care if he scores 6 poitns in teh finals, what's more important is that he's a hood dude from queens and he's been on GUnit radio before


You're joking right?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy