LMAO: Lil Kim goes in on Drake! calls him a pus*y! (Interview)

most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-11-2010, 02:52 PM         #1
6874 pageviews
97 comments


Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO: Lil Kim goes in on Drake! calls him a pus*y! (Interview)
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 Lil Kim Addresses Drake And His Defense Of Nicki Minaj


[pic - click to view]

 Download Lil Kim Disses Drake, Calls Him pus*y mp3

incase the stream doesnt work for yall
image image image

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

97 comments for "LMAO: Lil Kim goes in on Drake! calls him a pus*y! (Interview)"

 8 years ago '07        #2
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
no one gives a f**k about this no money making tranny b**ch her career died with biggie..(no disrepect to the legend)
 8 years ago '08        #3
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 5546 5546
Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors

HOV
 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM         #4
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


incase the stream doesnt work for yall
 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM         #5
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k both sides of this beef haahaa
 06-11-2010, 03:01 PM         #6
doncarlos  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Kim went from hot s**t in the 90's... to a hot steaming pile of s**t today.

Sooooo disappointed.

P.S. I really dont give a f**k about drake or minaj
 8 years ago '07        #7
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
Well maybe thats how she truly feels........lets not forget Kim is a hoodrat and grew up around some thoro n*ggas. Really dude is playing himself by getting involved. Ole captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga. He should concentrate on making classic music and stop running his mouth before somebody decides to really go at him.
 06-11-2010, 03:09 PM         #8
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
Drake, heres how they gon come at you
With silly rap feuds trying to distract you
In disguise in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors

HOV
^^^this exactly...
 8 years ago '09        #9
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5550 5550
lol i love kim
 8 years ago '09        #10
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5550 5550
"f**k around with the bee and get your a.ss stung" - Lil Kim
 8 years ago '07        #11
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 Yellob0y said:
^^^this exactly...
GTFOH........that n*gga drake put himself in this s**t. Kim didnt say s**t about him until drake ran his fukkin mouth. Aint nobody trying to distract his a.ss.....look like he doing a good job of losing focus by his damn self.


Damn where is that hate button!!
 8 years ago '07        #12
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,189 | Props total: 79929 79929
Damn hold up

I can't think of one female rapper that has actually called a male rapper "a pus*y"

Think about it....

A female calling a male a pus*y....in rap music.

I understand dudes callin other dudes pus*y.

But fam

This is a female straight disrespecting you cuz she know you won't do s**t.

--------

this is the biggest L of Drake career right here.


Son, am I the only one that feel bad for dude right now

I can't imagine banks, snoop, jim jones, T.I. or others being called a pus*y by a female rapper. But bruh, Drake !!!
 8 years ago '07        #13
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 91 91
u sound like a gay a.ss n*gga
 06-11-2010, 03:18 PM         #14
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil' Kim shook now. Last week she was shouting "f**k Nicki Minaj" and bringing out Keys to diss her.

Now it's "Ray J is the one that said it". LOL if anyone, she's the pus*y.
 8 years ago '06        #15
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4692 4692
She has two shows in Canada at the end of the month...I bet she tries to bring Page or somebody to one of them to try and diss Drake....

....this is sad.







[video - click to view]



Last edited by 01seay; 06-11-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #16
Panopticon 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$24,948 | Props total: 12420 12420
 Bkjj11 said:
Damn hold up

I can't think of one female rapper that has actually called a male rapper "a pus*y"

Think about it....

A female calling a male a pus*y....in rap music.

I understand dudes callin other dudes pus*y.

But fam

This is a female straight disrespecting you cuz she know you won't do s**t.

--------

this is the biggest L of Drake career right here.


Son, am I the only one that feel bad for dude right now

I can't imagine banks, snoop, jim jones, T.I. or others being called a pus*y by a female rapper. But bruh, Drake !!!

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #17
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,277 | Props total: 4772 4772
 FeedTheBeast said:
Well maybe thats how she truly feels........lets not forget Kim is a hoodrat and grew up around some thoro n*ggas. Really dude is playing himself by getting involved. Ole captain save a hoe a.ss n*gga. He should concentrate on making classic music and stop running his mouth before somebody decides to really go at him.
*THIS*.......

streets on one side.... and powerful players behind the other....

drake should stay in his lane.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1155 1155
lol how you got a female rapper calling you out?
 06-11-2010, 03:31 PM         #19
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
GTFOH........that n*gga drake put himself in this s**t. Kim didnt say s**t about him until drake ran his fukkin mouth. Aint nobody trying to distract his a.ss.....look like he doing a good job of losing focus by his damn self.


Damn where is that hate button!!
Right. she didnt say s**t about Young Money or Drake. she actually didnt say anything direct at the time. it was Ray J. even if she put him up to it lol
 8 years ago '08        #20
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 356 356
 notic99 said:
no one gives a f**k about this no money making tranny b**ch her career died with biggie..(no disrepect to the legend)
u misspelled disrespect.. and you mean to tell me you have more money than her?

And do you know what a tranny look like? Post a pic of ya moms up if she look even decent I would bann myself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy