True Blood - Season 3

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #482
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Crankdatkfc said:
That Tera b**ch needs to be k!lled off for a couple of reasons
1. She ugly
2. Whenever she makes her "cry face" her lip always shaking and she look retarded
3. She got the same weave from THREE seasons ago
4. She ugly
5. She too damn muscular and b**ches with muscles =
I busted out laughing when I read that. I was just saying that they need to do something different with her hair hahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #483
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 320 320
 Crankdatkfc said:
That Tera b**ch needs to be k!lled off for a couple of reasons
1. She ugly
2. Whenever she makes her "cry face" her lip always shaking and she look retarded
3. She got the same weave from THREE seasons ago
4. She ugly
5. She too damn muscular and b**ches with muscles =
i'm watching the repeat and i just notice that lip s**t, they was making her good with Franklin but since her escape she went back to being that f**king little c*nt b**ch i hated since season 1
 7 years ago '08        #484
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
i actually liked that scene...i like how they did the voice s**t..where they had L talkin with Jesus voice and vice versa....minus the kissing s**t
 08-23-2010, 08:24 AM         #485
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
Yeah me too. All that gay s**t is too much. Someone mentioned a few pages ago of how they sick of Tara's lip quivering every time she cries and now it's all I notice lol. I hate that s**t too. She kissed Jason and I was like noooooo lol. I had a feeling that she was a fairy. I want Eric to figure out a way to take out Russell. Jessica had me dying when she threw Sam's brother when he was a dog. And why did Hoit have on that tight a.ss Flannel

I was saying the same s**t !

The whole gay thing is like a staple of HBO. If it's on HBO, then it is obligated to have a gay scene here and there. That whole part of the story is a fastforward for me. I really like the show, don't get me wrong and I'ma continue watching. But there are things that Tara and Sookie do that annoy the hell out of me sometimes.
 7 years ago '04        #486
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
Jessica >
 7 years ago '05        #487
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,773 | Props total: 3223 3223
So russell found his new talbot
 7 years ago '04        #488
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741

[pic - click to view]

This needs to be a "Didnt Read" or a "Cool Story" gif hahaha
 08-23-2010, 04:46 PM         #489
believeingreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True Blood ain't nothing but Highlander with man on man action
 7 years ago '07        #491
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 phillyCANNON said:
I was saying the same s**t !

The whole gay thing is like a staple of HBO. If it's on HBO, then it is obligated to have a gay scene here and there. That whole part of the story is a fastforward for me. I really like the show, don't get me wrong and I'ma continue watching. But there are things that Tara and Sookie do that annoy the hell out of me sometimes.
Naw man vampires are just really gay. When I was watching it I was like damn man Bram Stoker's Dracula and Interview w/ the Vampire they were gay. I was just now realizing it. Vampires are weird and a lot of them are gay. It's a good show, story wise, sometimes they are doing too much and they just need to get on w/ the story.
 7 years ago '07        #492
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

That s**t was too funny I was like so they don't have "you gold digging wh0ore" in that language
 7 years ago '07        #493
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

she looking right!
 7 years ago '07        #494
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Good episode

Sookie can be such a stupid b**ch some times. I guess Tara is back to being a stupid b**ch too. Man I agree with Gattsau that does a GTFO caption best scene.
 7 years ago '05        #495
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Jason kicking bills a.ss out and eric locking up sookie = best part of episode
 7 years ago '05        #496
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
 SLiKK_KiD said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone else think if a vampire "STEALS" a fairy's light AKA drinks ALL of their blood and k!lls the fairy they turn into a daywalker a la BLADE?? That would be badass If at the series finale of true blood bill f**ks up that hotel kid and drinks all of his blood to take his light and be with sookie during the day for the rest of their lives, I mean they did introduce that kid like he was gonna be a major player and then he just f**kin disappeared, how badass an ending to the show would that be??
The last time the showed him Lorena was drinking his blood...idk if that was before or after he quit the hotel though..she may have k!lled him
 7 years ago '04        #497
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^Jason should have k!lled her instead of Franklin
 7 years ago '04        #498
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #499
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 J-R said:
this s**t has me lost their are 2 episodes left...and it looks like it is leading up to 1 of those major people dying........and it seems like this season is gonan end on a clif hanger to have to wait till next season 2 see who dies
i have a feeling that those panther-people are gonna fukk jason up. they are going to either kidnap, k!ll, or hurt him really bad. or maybe the chick will turn him into one of them. they always leave it on a cliff hanger to end a season.
 7 years ago '05        #500
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 tdnupe3 said:
i know, but just think about it. dude gets more pu55y than a tampon, all star qb and crazy athletic skills, has a kind of sixth sense about keeping people out of harms way. I'm not saying that I'm right, but it just makes sense. he doesn't have the same ability sookie has, but there is something there.
Because he's a fairy like Sookie but without all the abilities that she has. Other people are attracted to fairies. Like how every guy seems to be attracted to Sookie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy