True Blood - Season 3

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #441
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 163 163
 Ms Ambitious said:

[pic - click to view]

Would have been better with Bill and Eric out. Pam and Jessica take there place.
 7 years ago '05        #442
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 latin_linx said:
Denis O'Hare better get a emmy cuz he earned it
 08-18-2010, 10:33 AM         #443
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Daddy said:
Would have been better with Bill and Eric out. Pam and Jessica take there place.
omg YEA!!!!, f**k i would jack off to it every night lol

sooo....yall have some pretty interesting theroies about s**t, but lets name some,as to how you think Russell will be k!lled.....my guesss

Eric some how enlist the help of Sophie Ann, and Bill AND ALCIDE!, i think since most of the kings were's are dead, that eric will try and recruit Alcide and his were group to over come the king, being how the king overtook there were community and had them drinking vamp blood, now is the time to k!ll russell and get the Were community back in order and not having them split, half of them wanting vamp blood from the king and the other half like Alcide. but in the end it will be a one on one showdown with Russell Vs Eric, but yea, im thinking eric gets Alicde to help him

....as for Bill dieing next ep....i dont see that happening

then again anything can happen in the tv series, you dont learn about Hadleys Son until like the 6 or 7th book and only then do u find out he has the same powers as sookie, there moving things along quite fast
 7 years ago '05        #444
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
do you guys think sookie's blood is gonna be some sort of vampire vaccine use to turn vampires into humans???

because when eric sucked sookie's blood the sunlight dide effect him when he hopped out that van, s**t was f**king weird
 7 years ago '05        #445
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 luda_game_dre said:
omg YEA!!!!, f**k i would jack off to it every night lol

sooo....yall have some pretty interesting theroies about s**t, but lets name some,as to how you think Russell will be k!lled.....my guesss
i had this argument with my girl

why does russel have to be k!lled, to me i see true blood sort of like x-men, you have vampires/mutants who want equality (the authority/professor x and the x-men) and then you have vampires who feel they are superior to humans and they dont need equality (russel and his crew/magneto and the brotherhood)

the x-men series and the true blood series seem similar and it be cool to have vampires who dont want equality with the humans, and just like i always loved magneto (pause) i think russel is entertaining as f**k and has some of the same attributes...sort of....
 7 years ago '05        #446
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
that dude said Bill dies in the next episode man
bill been dead since the first episode lol
 7 years ago '05        #447
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Man dude with the Malcolm X avy use the spoiler tags you stupid piece of sh*t. That's why I don't come in this thread bc of dumbasses like you. You don't even have to search for the spoiler tags ya moron

ok now

King Russell FT motherf*ckin W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n*gga didnt say what happened or is gonna happen n*gga was just saying what he thinks might happen

spoiler tags are for spoilers not for made up theories on what you think might happen in future episodes
 7 years ago '08        #448
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12275 12275
 youngvito18 said:
do you guys think sookie's blood is gonna be some sort of vampire vaccine use to turn vampires into humans???

because when eric sucked sookie's blood the sunlight dide effect him when he hopped out that van, s**t was f**king weird
I don't think sookie's blood will be able to turn vamps back into humans, but I think it will be able to make them immune to silver and sunlight (i.e. blade). sookie's people can somehow go from being what they are to being angels i think. I'm still waiting to see how they explain her "condition". seems as though there are more people like her out there. remember that barry dude at the vampire hotel? one of the vampires snatched him up when he was standing in the hallway. and the gene seems to have skipped jason, but for some reason he is special (being attractive to females, being athletic, seeming to always be in the right place at the right time, etc.). the most interesting storyline to me this season is lafayette's storyline. It's mostly because he isn't in the books at this point, so his character develpment is fresh. i'm hoping they make him a natural witch.
 7 years ago '07        #449
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 tdnupe3 said:
I don't think sookie's blood will be able to turn vamps back into humans, but I think it will be able to make them immune to silver and sunlight (i.e. blade). sookie's people can somehow go from being what they are to being angels i think. I'm still waiting to see how they explain her "condition". seems as though there are more people like her out there. remember that barry dude at the vampire hotel? one of the vampires snatched him up when he was standing in the hallway. and the gene seems to have skipped jason, but for some reason he is special (being attractive to females, being athletic, seeming to always be in the right place at the right time, etc.). the most interesting storyline to me this season is lafayette's storyline. It's mostly because he isn't in the books at this point, so his character develpment is fresh. i'm hoping they make him a natural witch.
gtfoh . your reaching with jason
 7 years ago '08        #450
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
gtfoh . your reaching with jason
i know, but just think about it. dude gets more pu55y than a tampon, all star qb and crazy athletic skills, has a kind of sixth sense about keeping people out of harms way. I'm not saying that I'm right, but it just makes sense. he doesn't have the same ability sookie has, but there is something there.
 7 years ago '07        #451
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 tdnupe3 said:
i know, but just think about it. dude gets more pu55y than a tampon, all star qb and crazy athletic skills, has a kind of sixth sense about keeping people out of harms way. I'm not saying that I'm right, but it just makes sense. he doesn't have the same ability sookie has, but there is something there.
that just sounds like a typical athletic high school jock and if he did have some sixth sense his grandma would be a live. I just don't see it. But we will see
 7 years ago '08        #452
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 JeeQ said:
This season is going to go down as one of the best seasons in TV history. Excellently written with a broad scope. Introduced a lot of new characters without forgetting the veterans. This episode has been one of my favorite episodes of True Blood since the show began, Russell just catapulted himself to one of the best characters on True Blood too. I hope his death isn't too sudden like the other antagonist on the show (Lorena, Rene, Cooter, Maryann).
haha wtfffffffff.please tell me im jus dreaming right now..i watch true blood..its cool and all..but doesnt come CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to sopranos
the wire
dexter
and not even closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the last season of six feet under..

true blood season 1 >>>>>> 3

this year is all over the place..s**ts starting to just get boaring..like they drawing out secrets about anything to the point where i dont even care anymore

Last edited by Gmengfx; 08-20-2010 at 02:10 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #453
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Gmengfx said:
haha wtfffffffff.please tell me im jus dreaming right now..i watch true blood..its cool and all..but doesnt come CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to sopranos
the wire
dexter
and not even closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the last season of six feet under..

true blood season 1 >>>>>> 3

this year is all over the place..s**ts starting to just get boaring..like they drawing out secrets about anything to the point where i dont even care anymore
you're the only one that thinks this way.
 7 years ago '04        #454
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Season 1 was way better
 7 years ago '08        #455
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 badboy600 said:
Season 1 was way better
I disagree. Season one was VERY good, but I think that this season has been better.
 7 years ago '05        #456
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Hell no season one wasn't better this is the best season..can't wait to find out what sookie really is hopefully they finally let it out tomorrow. Also russell>>
>
season 2 was verrrry good but it seem like they had too many episodes, if they followed the godric timeline and ended it with the explosion season 2 would be goat but it kinda went downhill after the explosion and godrics suicide
 7 years ago '05        #457
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 475 475
season 3>>>>>>>Season 1 & 2 combined
 7 years ago '08        #458
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
season 2 was verrrry good but it seem like they had too many episodes, if they followed the godric timeline and ended it with the explosion season 2 would be goat but it kinda went downhill after the explosion and godrics suicide
I really liked godric's character. I hate that he k!lled himself.
 7 years ago '05        #459
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Season one was good but season three's ratings are almost double that of the first season and still more than the second…look it up:grin2:
 08-21-2010, 05:43 PM         #460
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I disagree. Season one was VERY good, but I think that this season has been better.

Season 1 is definitely great, but it doesn't compare to the intensity of this season. Season 3 is the best so far IMO and it's not even over yet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago