True Blood - Season 3

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #361
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Sookie Milk Does A Body Good
 7 years ago '08        #362
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
sookie is a gotdamn stone cold freak....b**ch was ridin hard as f**k...

and where the f**k was tara at when s**t was going down? I thought she was stayin a sookies....

those warepanters seem like they dont play that s**t...sams lil bro probably can bang wit em cuz he grew up f!ghtin but sam on the other hand idk...I like sams lil brother...dude is a livewire...but he probably gonna get himself k!lled, tho.

Last edited by supervillain; 08-09-2010 at 09:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #363
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
im sorry but is just me or t.v just becomimg more homo i mean damn i like the show but could they chill on the male on male action f**k
 7 years ago '04        #364
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,873 | Props total: 18451 18451
Jessica mmmmmm that red hair, blues eyes & those lips :D
 08-09-2010, 11:20 AM         #365
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
godamn, the tv show is moving so much faster then in the books, which i dont mind, lol..the wueen and the king didnt get married till like the 7th or 8th book lol...

sophia ann is......
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #366
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Damn, Sookie was beastin on the D.
 7 years ago '05        #367
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
with all this sh*t poppin off in bon temps..wouldnt you think people would wanna move to say CANADA or something
 7 years ago '04        #368
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
I have to admit, this episode was a bit raunchier than usual. When Eric volunteered to "baby sit" the Kings boyfriend, I was like but then I realized that he had a plan the entire time. I'm hoping he thought it out though, because the King is about to k!ll someone...

I'm pretty sure Lafayette is human, but what did Jesus mean when he said what his mother was saying was true and he said he had "energy" that could go bad if he let it?

Why is Jason so stupid?

Who are the "Authourities"? The only person I can think of is that Vampire lady who came to Godric's crib after the Light of Day church incident...or is that the same lady who's always on the TV arguing for Vampire rights? I don't think they're the same person...are they? If so, then she can't be the authority...or could she?

Sookie should have shot that "Wereb**ch" in the face. I mean seriously, they keep leeting her live and it's gonna come back to hurt them.

I guess Bill is back in there, I don't know If sookie should trust him, but I was definetly rooting for him to get back with her...and the final scene..
 7 years ago '04        #369
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
And my girl Jessica starting to turn bad..First she was drinking that ladys blood and now she was just feasting on that Werewolf....I like it.
 7 years ago '06        #370
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 8906 8906
i thought this show was phukin twisted since the first episode but i cant stop watchin....they're goin a lil to overboard witht he homo-erotico tho
 08-09-2010, 07:33 PM         #371
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serty321 said:
I have to admit, this episode was a bit raunchier than usual. When Eric volunteered to "baby sit" the Kings boyfriend, I was like but then I realized that he had a plan the entire time. I'm hoping he thought it out though, because the King is about to k!ll someone...

I'm pretty sure Lafayette is human, but what did Jesus mean when he said what his mother was saying was true and he said he had "energy" that could go bad if he let it?

Why is Jason so stupid?

Who are the "Authourities"? The only person I can think of is that Vampire lady who came to Godric's crib after the Light of Day church incident...or is that the same lady who's always on the TV arguing for Vampire rights? I don't think they're the same person...are they? If so, then she can't be the authority...or could she?

Sookie should have shot that "Wereb**ch" in the face. I mean seriously, they keep leeting her live and it's gonna come back to hurt them.

I guess Bill is back in there, I don't know If sookie should trust him, but I was definetly rooting for him to get back with her...and the final scene..

i dont know what they gonna make layfaette, cause at the end of the firsdt book he dies, so for him its wide open as to what he might be....like homie said above, i think he could be a

.............as well the tv lady vamp, who showed up at Godrics isnt the Authority, the Authority is ......

.......in the book sookie has to go to a

but anything can happen with the tv series, like i said, the king and sohpie ann dont get married till like the 6 or 7th book, so there moving things a lot more quickly
 7 years ago '04        #372
Woot 2 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 0 0
damn sookie :smokin:
 7 years ago '07        #373
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
Good episode man I really want to give it to Jessica and Sookie now. Man Jason is stupid now he is going to get f**k up. The King was owning Bill's a.ss, I wonder how in the hell Eric is going to k!ll him. Also will someone please tell me that this whole love thing between the wolf guy (sorry forgot his name) and Sookie did happen in the book?
 7 years ago '08        #374
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I'm just glad the King didn't k!ll Jessica
 7 years ago '04        #375
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
 ThomasGunz said:
Damn i want to f**k that b**ch Jessica with a passion.
Word...
 08-10-2010, 03:05 PM         #376
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Daddy said:
Good episode man I really want to give it to Jessica and Sookie now. Man Jason is stupid now he is going to get f**k up. The King was owning Bill's a.ss, I wonder how in the hell Eric is going to k!ll him. Also will someone please tell me that this whole love thing between the wolf guy (sorry forgot his name) and Sookie did happen in the book?
Alcide, is his name,........... in the book......

^ not to much spoil there if u wanna read, just mostly about sookie and alcide and what goes on with them in the book series,again, the tv series will prob take it another direction
 7 years ago '06        #377
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,723 | Props total: 8906 8906
i might be the only one that still doesnt think rogue is attractive
 7 years ago '04        #378
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 Prince Ace said:
i might be the only one that still doesnt think rogue is attractive
nah Im with you.

But you'd have to be gay if you didnt think she was riding like a champ sunday night.
 7 years ago '09        #379
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
The ep was cool. They are going a lil overboard with the gay s**t lol. Jason is trippin. He's always been a lil slow but they got him dumb as hell now. He still fine tho. I want to know what will happen with the King and Eric.
 7 years ago '04        #380
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,524 | Props total: 3307 3307
i knew the sookie-bill breakup wasnt gon last long ...n i cant say im shocked seeing eric trying to turn everyone against each other so that he could become master
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago