NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2010, 09:02 PM         #301
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this season is already 1 mil times better than the last.

next ep will be off the hook cant wait to find out wat sookie really is.

and dam teh queens bad...

if eric is stronge rthan her why did he let her b**ch smack him a few eps back. i know he said for respect but that time it just looked like she was stronger than him.
 7 years ago '09        #302
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 #1nasfan said:
Does anybody else get tired of sookie fiendin on bill so bad she puts herself in the dumbest situations
btw while I was typing this I saw the 2nd half trailer and all can say is.........Oh s**t.
To be honest, I'm tired of the whole Sookie/Bill thing.

And yeah, the 2nd half trailer was hyped as f**k.
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #303
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
i may be mistaking but is is eric roughly a 1000 years old..if not does anyone know his age? because i thought they said the king was roughly 700...n then that means he can k!ll the king...but the king in the past episode looked to already be a vampire when he tooks erics fathers crown, eric wasnt a vamp yet i dont think...idk a lil confused on that, but i kno eric wants to k!ll this b**ch lol
 7 years ago '08        #304
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Yeah that was Bill

s**t is about to get crazy
 7 years ago '06        #305
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 Jnunez21 said:
i may be mistaking but is is eric roughly a 1000 years old..if not does anyone know his age? because i thought they said the king was roughly 700...n then that means he can k!ll the king...but the king in the past episode looked to already be a vampire when he tooks erics fathers crown, eric wasnt a vamp yet i dont think...idk a lil confused on that, but i kno eric wants to k!ll this b**ch lol

The kings husband or whatever you call him is around 700 years old, the king is around 3,000 years old.
 7 years ago '09        #306
space
space
Tara was a G in tonight's episode. I got tired of her in that Color Purple dress.
 7 years ago '09        #307
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 DesertEagle said:
Tara was a G in tonight's episode. I got tired of her in that Color Purple dress.

For real. I was like why the f**k do they got her in that slave gown lol. She bit the s**t out him:sick: I wonder what's gonna be up with Sookie next episode. This season>>>>> last season. Eric is so fine lol.
 7 years ago '06        #308
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
lol got damn this s**t getting good.. bill was in the sun :wow: sookie bout to be exposed to what she really is :wow: erick bout to f**k the king up :wow:
 7 years ago '08        #309
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
but aye, what the f**k was up with Bill being in the Sun and not burning on that preview? or maybe it was just a dream he was having or something
 7 years ago '09        #310
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Tara crushing that dudes skull FTW
 7 years ago '07        #311
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Jnunez21 said:
I believe your talking about when Eric asked Talmund guy how long him and the King been together and he replied a little shy of 700 years.
 7 years ago '05        #312
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
I thought you had to cut the vampires head off or stab him with a stack throw the heart for him to die? She just beat his brains in. I think that vampire that was going to make tara isnt' dead and is gonna come looking for her.
 7 years ago '09        #313
space
space
Yeah. Franklin's not dead, but he will be hella pissed when he wakes up. Tara drank his blood, so it won't be difficult for her to be found.
 7 years ago '06        #314
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
lol she went ham on Franklin! yeah u can't just k!ll them like that, but who knows, he may or may not come back. i didn't get to see the preview for next week all the way, were can i peep? maybe i need to wait til they up it on hbo..
 7 years ago '04        #315
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 211 211
 BCB said:
lol she went ham on Franklin! yeah u can't just k!ll them like that, but who knows, he may or may not come back. i didn't get to see the preview for next week all the way, were can i peep? maybe i need to wait til they up it on hbo..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #316
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 DesertEagle said:
Yeah. Franklin's not dead, but he will be hella pissed when he wakes up. Tara drank his blood, so it won't be difficult for her to be found.
Yeah he coming for that a$$........she better have a good lie ready for him when he pops up or else he gonna murk her on site. BUt he might be dead she smashed that dude melon down flat!!

And why is Jason not worried about or looking for Sookie?? Lafayette aint worried about Tara either. They both all love struck trying to fukk something.

I cant wait until Sookie learns how to use her powers on command. So she can fukk some people up! :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #317
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
seems like bill turned human! i bet it was a trade for sookie! lol im a good guesser. lol but yeah terra's man is lovestruck. lol he keepin her as a love slave, she tryna dip a 2nd time. lol and i cant wait for eric to get his ..(revenge) bout time. lol
 7 years ago '07        #318
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 163 163
Great episode, finale Tara does something useful for a change. The preview for the next half is sick can't wait.
 7 years ago '05        #319
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 BCB said:
seems like bill turned human! i bet it was a trade for sookie! lol im a good guesser. lol but yeah terra's man is lovestruck. lol he keepin her as a love slave, she tryna dip a 2nd time. lol and i cant wait for eric to get his ..(revenge) bout time. lol
this is a wild guess but i think in the preview Bill was drinking all of sookie's blood so he could recover from all the blood he lost when he was about to die and in doing so because of sookies powers he might of turned himself back to a human..maybe
 7 years ago '08        #320
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Gotti211 said:
this is a wild guess but i think in the preview Bill was drinking all of sookie's blood so he could recover from all the blood he lost when he was about to die and in doing so because of sookies powers he might of turned himself back to a human..maybe
man this s**t getting interesting
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
83 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
127 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy