New 50 Cent Interview - "If You Buy Puffy's Album...You Wasting Money"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Ain't that the truth
 8 years ago '06        #62
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Cartel-Clipz said:
gotta agree
The strong move silent ....50 IS INSECURE in his position thats why he run his mouth on everybody else s**t...Say what you want about PDiddy but the muthaf**ka has brought more to the game than 50 will be able to do....from cloths to artists( every label f**k there artist in some way the only differ Puffy a n*gga )....what have 50 really done two hot a.ss albums i will give him that but thats its besides the water s**t everything else from guint,to cloths,to condoms fail....beside the cartoon and baby momma s**t did he k!ll fat a.ss ross with music NO...he couldnt outsell K.West but when it come to L's i give him this also the n*gga alway have very very goood a.ss excuses...
 8 years ago '06        #63
space
space
 The N said:
50 CENT is furious that Diddy is with Ross now, its like before who ever f**ked with Ja Rule he was furious about that to.
then why dont he comment on Dre f**king with Game or Em for Wayne,Budden,and Jay ...if he so outspoken so real then it shouldnt be limit
 8 years ago '07        #64
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
Don't Blame diddy. Them guys signed bad deals.
 8 years ago '06        #65
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
50's the f**kin truth..

n*gga always spittin real talk ...

50 stays winning.
 8 years ago '06        #66
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 DJ Geezy said:
These dudes are eatin...but no better than I am...

50 and his whole camp fell the f**k off...

NOBODY anticipates their music...and if you do...
50 would snatch your b**ch u ugly a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #67
space
space
if he the truth ...speak on DRE and Em to
 06-11-2010, 12:12 AM         #68
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
What artist is still around after f**kin' wit Irv Gotti? Or Jermaine Dupri? Or any of the other rec execs whose labels are not around anymore? Snoop is lucky as h*ll that he still around cuz, what happened to the rest of death Row?

usher,and bow wow are still around..and usher currently has the number 1 song in the country...mariah carey is still around....
 8 years ago '07        #69
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
 javaughn1000 said:
if he the truth ...speak on DRE and Em to

He has commented on that before. He basically says he will never say anything bad about eminem or dre. So there you have it.
 8 years ago '06        #70
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
He has commented on that before. He basically says he will never say anything bad about eminem or dre. So there you have it.
f**k that excuse ...and when so the truth have limit ok kick wind
 06-11-2010, 12:42 AM         #71
WatWuzUThinkin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What 50 is talking about is loyalty. Say what you want about him (I don't like him) he's loyal to his people. Lord knows he could have dropped Mayo and Banks a long time ago but he keeps them around (and keeps them paid) because he has a sense of loyalty. I've said for years Puff only cares about Sean Combs. Craig Mack, Mase, LOX, Total, Faith, 112, Danity Kane, Day 26, Da Band, Loon, Black Rob, Mark Currey, Mario Winans, and Carl Thomas were all flavor of the month artist. Puff used them and got rid of them. So who smart and who's the dumb a.ss. 50 is carrying his artist. Puff leaches and lets go. I think Puff is making more money and with how things go today thats what really counts.
 06-11-2010, 12:48 AM         #72
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WatWuzUThinkin said:
What 50 is talking about is loyalty. Say what you want about him (I don't like him) he's loyal to his people. Lord knows he could have dropped Mayo and Banks a long time ago but he keeps them around (and keeps them paid) because he has a sense of loyalty. I've said for years Puff only cares about Sean Combs. Craig Mack, Mase, LOX, Total, Faith, 112, Danity Kane, Day 26, Da Band, Loon, Black Rob, Mark Currey, Mario Winans, and Carl Thomas were all flavor of the month artist. Puff used them and got rid of them. So who smart and who's the dumb a.ss. 50 is carrying his artist. Puff leaches and lets go. I think Puff is making more money and with how things go today thats what really counts.

exactly...
 8 years ago '07        #73
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
Diddy needs to put the game down.. seriously who checks for his music? He doesn't even write his own rhymes.. I don't understand where the hate for 50 & the unit comes from, why do yall enter the thread at all??
 8 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30311 30311
 HotepSuns said:
usher,and bow wow are still around..and usher currently has the number 1 song in the country...mariah carey is still around....
Hold up! Usher was signed to SoSo Def? Then, I stand corrected. I'm guessing JD was head of Island when Mariah was there?

But.... by that logic, Puffy had BadBoy do half of Jay-Z's second album, and Jay is still around. In fact, that's THE reason Jay blew up in the first place.

8 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Why yall crying what 50 said was oh so true
 06-11-2010, 03:06 AM         #76
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Where is Game?

Still waitin' on that Red Album.

Edit: Anyway, has Last Train To Paris leaked yet? I won't buy it if it's leaked already
game was eatin when he was on gunit
 8 years ago '05        #77
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
50 is that n*gga.... might not be the best rapper, but the n*gga keeps it 100.... str8 up
 06-11-2010, 04:50 AM         #78
DRJRECORDZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curtis has accumulated almost the same amount of money diddy has in a quarter of the time.

Curtis is a Business man. incredible success.

For that, and that alone I respect his opinion.
 06-11-2010, 05:03 AM         #79
LizEffnGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WatWuzUThinkin said:
^^^^ I agree
but I like 50 way better then Puffy
 8 years ago '06        #80
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
fif just mad because puff is rolling with rawse now.

the same could be said about fif s music. when is the last time 50 had a hit on the radio?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy