New 50 Cent Interview - "If You Buy Puffy's Album...You Wasting Money"

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,558 | Props total: 70200 70200
To be honest, I can't agree anymore

His music is a.ss, that dirty money s**t is lame as f**k
 06-10-2010, 07:00 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He sucks the blood out of the artist, What artist do you know is around after interaction with him, He's a blood sucker"<---another example of 50 going against the Illuminati..1st he dissed Jimmy Iovine,then he went against hip hop's prized f*gs wayne & kanye..then he dissed Illuminati Hov & admitted Jay's a part of a secret society...now he's going at puff..50's in the position career wise right now because he goes against the grain and refuses to conform to the bulls**t going on in the game right now...
 8 years ago '06        #23
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Michael_Moore said:
"He sucks the blood out of the artist, What artist do you know is around after interaction with him, He's a blood sucker"<---another example of 50 going against the Illuminati..1st he dissed Jimmy Iovine,then he went against hip hop's prized f*gs wayne & kanye..then he dissed Illuminati Hov & admitted Jay's a part of a secret society...now he's going at puff..50's in the position career wise right now because he goes against the grain and refuses to conform to the bulls**t going on in the game right now...
man STFU f**k 50 CENT ..I NORMALLY ENJOY READING YOUR s**t BUT STOP IT 50 IS a.ss ...CAN HE MAKE ANOTHER FIRE a.ss ALBUM WHILE HE TALKING
 8 years ago '10        #24
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,885 | Props total: 13341 13341
50 has a lot of flawed opinions imo. i could sit here for days giving examples
 06-10-2010, 07:08 PM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
this n*gga talking real s**t again.
fixed*
 8 years ago '06        #26
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,489 | Props total: 26292 26292
 Michael_Moore said:
fuuuuuuuuk man your shiit is tired.....can't you find something better to do with your time then worry dumb shiit like this????
 8 years ago '04        #27
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 TeddyGramz said:
Exactly fif make sure his artist eat
You got day 26 admitting to being broke wile on tv n*ggaz wasnt eating
its puffys fault nigroes dont rtead there contracts

people are sitting here acting like puff did anything different than any other record label its a business be a man and take care of your business and that s**t wont happen to u

you dont see jeezy b**ching about the contract he signed with puff for that one album do you no
 8 years ago '05        #28
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Inb4tupacnasfan
 06-10-2010, 07:13 PM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Where is Game?

Still waitin' on that Red Album.

Edit: Anyway, has Last Train To Paris leaked yet? I won't buy it if it's leaked already
Game's my dude but to say 50 did him dirty the way puff has treated ALL his artists is inaccurate and at the very least disingenuous....I see Game's stance in the beef but all 50 wanted from him was 100% loyalty where beef was concerned & Game refused because of his admiration for the artists 50 was going at..I can't really fault him for that,some will tell u different...but that still has nothing to do with Puff showing ruthless business practices & being a deliberate,calculating blood sucker...
 06-10-2010, 07:14 PM         #30
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is speaking the truth but dude needs to stop complaing hes like a grumpy old man now
 06-10-2010, 07:16 PM         #31
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is prolly right
 8 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
youre a clown so every other successful artist is in it not him just stfu

hes where he is bc his music sucks
 8 years ago '10        #33
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
50 always speaks the truth.
 06-10-2010, 07:21 PM         #34
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 javaughn1000 said:
man STFU f**k 50 CENT ..I NORMALLY ENJOY READING YOUR s**t BUT STOP IT 50 IS a.ss ...CAN HE MAKE ANOTHER FIRE a.ss ALBUM WHILE HE TALKING
you over looked all the important s**t I said just to say "f**k 50"..you could've done that without quoting me,just sayin'...
 8 years ago '05        #35
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50 won again.

"it's like he's senile. you know how you get old and you start seein stuff, going crazy?"

Every 4 days theres another thread saying 50 said " . . . ."
 06-10-2010, 07:22 PM         #36
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks100 said:
fuuuuuuuuk man your shiit is tired.....can't you find something better to do with your time then worry dumb shiit like this????
dumb s**t like what?..what exactly did I say that was incorrect?
 06-10-2010, 07:26 PM         #37
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
youre a clown so every other successful artist is in it not him just stfu
don't jump into debates over this Illuminati s**t when u don't even know the basic staples of it...the fact that u would even ask me that tells me that u don't have a f**kin' clue...just keep throwing your diamond up,drinkin' your ace of spades chanting "yes we can" and live your life with the blinders on...you seem to enjoy being a mindless idiot..so keep at it...
 8 years ago '09        #38
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
that n*gga stay wanting atteintion man
 8 years ago '06        #39
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
as if the last 2 50 albums were any good....50 will never make an album better than No Way Out
 8 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
don't jump into debates over this Illuminati s**t when u don't even know the basic staples of it...the fact that u would even ask me that tells me that u don't have a f**kin' clue...just keep throwing your diamond up,drinkin' your ace of spades chanting "yes we can" and live your life with the blinders on...you seem to enjoy being a mindless idiot..so keep at it...
like i said before i'll say it again youre a troll who spouts off half truths and bull s**t

the guy sold 10 million or some s**t like that his first album and he wasnt involved then youre a f**king clown

i live in the real world not some fantasy world where youre "informing" the masses
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy