Jay-Z Says He's On Lil Wayne's Level, "..To Still Be Able To Compete At My Age, That's Rarefied Air"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2010, 08:28 AM         #81
illwill4869  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta be crazy to say Jigga washed up...that n*gga been hittin us with hots s**t since he dropped...gotta be a dope MC to still have relevance in the game at 40...on top of that the cats that ppl are naming are prob Jigga fans...
 06-11-2010, 08:37 AM         #82
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right he is on waynes level... both make garbage music
 06-11-2010, 08:40 AM         #83
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you guys know what "level" he's talking about. He's talking about the level of relevance among the hip-hop crowd. Only someone without a brain would think he was talking about lyrics.
 7 years ago '07        #84
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1140 1140
i really think jay and em keep talking wayne up simply from a marketing standpoint....

i really doubt jay thinks this he knows hes beyond wayne

and i really doubt em thought he would have got murked by wayne or kanye three years ago

its politics people
 06-11-2010, 09:23 AM         #85
Illkiller56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flex001 said:
hes right he is on waynes level... both make garbage music
nah meng that would be drake level
 7 years ago '08        #86
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
thats that GOAT talk
 7 years ago '08        #87
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
ok, ok, ok.

Wiz and fashawn aint Hov level rappers but them n*ggas aint trashicles tho, dont bum them n*ggas cause that idiot made a dumb statement
 7 years ago '10        #88
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 1714 1714
I'm seeing alot o y'all tripping on jay basically I think the only reason he keeps making albums is that he needs an album/singles out for visibilty to keep his other buisnesses fruitful but it's not like he is putting out shi1t quality it's just not what it use to be and by him saying that he is on a lol Wayne level is in terms of sales and consider how many albums he pushed with bp3 and consider the last couple of hip hop releases to do those numbers??? At his age and the things u see him doing is not only a good look for him it's also a good look for hip hop dude is kicking down doors everywhere he goes while screaming " Brooklyn we did it again" dude never forgot where he came from so y u hating on him from a computer screen he is prolly on the phone with the president now that's some real " supreme clientele "
 06-11-2010, 10:07 AM         #89
hacknvp.com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to compare todays artist to the ones from back in the day is like trying to picture one single vehicle we have today that would be considered a classic like our 55 or 57 chevys or 64 impalas etc....its not going to happen...you cant replace the originals
 06-11-2010, 10:09 AM         #90
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
Give it up jay,u too em,your time is done.Make way for great artists such as wiz khalifa,drake,charles hamilton,fashawn and we cant forget about nipsey hustle,the next legends
besides wiz khalifa whos been coming up since 05 (hop the f**k off the bandwagon) no one on that list is worth a f**k. some i even would consider it pop music.
 06-11-2010, 10:15 AM         #91
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:
besides wiz khalifa whos been coming up since 05 (hop the f**k off the bandwagon) no one on that list is worth a f**k. some i even would consider it pop music.
Go sit the f**k down in a corner somewhere.... Fashawn dropped one of the dopest albums last year with Exile. Just cause YOU have never heard of it dont mean its not worth a f**k.
 06-11-2010, 10:19 AM         #92
hacknvp.com  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:

ive been selling music for 14 years and ive never heard of any of these people except drake and nipsey hustle...drake because he has got main stream and the other because someone asked me about him once...wiz khalifa,charles hamilton,fashawn NEVER heard of them untill this post...never once has a customer asked for these guys and i do events from north carolina to texas...jayz u can ask anyone in america and they can tell u who he is
 7 years ago '07        #93
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
None of these new n*ggas are f**king with Jay. NONE of them. And Wayne has never been or never will be better than Jigga.
 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM         #94
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont mean his music is good anymore. thats like sayin lil b is dope because ive heard of him.

maybe you should listen to some wiz, hamilton, and fashawn s**t instead of just goin with what the white people buying music at your fye joint is listening to.

and just to let you know wiz's myspace has over 7 million views... people are listening even if they arent buying at your store.
 7 years ago '09        #95
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
Now if i had started a thread talkin about wayne is the master not just off his raw production but addin insult drake and nicki stiff arm competition into a frenzy and many a cheap shot .......

but BETTER YET u have it comin from the God Hov

"n*gga i wish yall would Say Somethin n*ggaa" about young mulaaaa baby
 7 years ago '08        #96
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Jay-Z = Washed up...You can't find one Southern n*gga playing his old or new Sh** down here... The South got to much to offer....
 7 years ago '04        #97
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 gangsta_blck said:
Jay-Z = Washed up...You can't find one Southern n*gga playing his old or new Sh** down here... The South got to much to offer....
 7 years ago '06        #98
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 Affectz said:
Give it up jay,u too em,your time is done.Make way for great artists such as wiz khalifa,drake,charles hamilton,fashawn and we cant forget about nipsey hustle,the next legends
if em and jay rapped the same way they do now when their 80, i'd still rather listen to them than any of those b**ches anyday
 7 years ago '06        #99
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 kingstown04 said:
why would Eminem and jay give it up when their still better then the ones you named and your artists are in their prime right now

seriously, anyways i'm done reading what dumb f**gots say, i'm sure the idiot said it for attention but if he's serious, then thats another dumbf**k on the list whose opinion really means donkey s**t to me.
 7 years ago '06        #100
80's Baby 12 heat pts12
space
space
$279 | Props total: 688 688
Jay-Z is a hater, pass the throne n*gga. n*ggas pushin 50 still tryna rap!! Baller Blockin...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago