Jay-Z Says He's On Lil Wayne's Level, "..To Still Be Able To Compete At My Age, That's Rarefied Air"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21520 21520
 kingstown04 said:
why would Eminem and jay give it up when their still better then the ones you named and your artists are in their prime right now

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #42
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17217 17217
I suggest ^both of them leave and not become the Wizards Jordan, while I agree with that^

you need to realize this generation doesn't connect with them, a kid who is 15 into Hip Hop

doesn't really see Jay z in his future so they don't pay much attention or care as much, they

rather care about who ever they grew up listening first and will see/listen in their future.

Last edited by The N; 06-10-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #43
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Damn Jay, why u gotta throw jabs @ LL?
 06-10-2010, 08:42 PM         #44
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the LL diss....
 8 years ago '09        #45
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
^^Let the kids listen to who they want to, Eminem and Jay have had a huge core fanbase for over 10 years(19 no.1 cds between them) they aint relying on 15 year old kids to buy there s**t.

That end of the market can be shared by all the whack up and coming rappers,everyones a winner apart from Drake.

Jay Z is as bad at throwing jabs at people as 50 Cent is just not as blatant

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-10-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #46
jusblazinby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
anyone who hates on Eminem is just a f**king hater. He is still lyrically better than anyone out period.
 8 years ago '05        #47
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Affectz said:
Give it up jay,u too em,your time is done.Make way for great artists such as wiz khalifa,drake,charles hamilton,fashawn and we cant forget about nipsey hustle,the next legends
, with the exception of Fashawn that list is average. Blu > any new n*gga you come up with
 8 years ago '05        #48
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Gotta give it to Jay he is stop at the top of the game.
 8 years ago '10        #49
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Make way for who? You're f**king kidding right? As far as I'm concerned, Jay can rap until he dies and the consistency of quality will always remain.

We're finally starting to see an age gap in hip-hop. I'm 32 and no one I know is checking for anyone you mentioned.

Jay-Z sold out Madison Square Garden in less than an hour just this past year. Jay's BP3 tour sold out damn near every venue it hit. I don't care if he's 40 or 50.

I wonder if rockers go through this. Bono and Jon Bon Jovi were dope when I was a kid and they still are dope and supported by their genre. Only in hip-hop do we stress retirement.
 8 years ago '04        #50
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4526 4526
 Affectz said:
Give it up jay,u too em,your time is done.Make way for great artists such as wiz khalifa,drake,charles hamilton,fashawn and we cant forget about nipsey hustle,the next legends

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #51
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Goat....

and @ him s**tting on that f**got LL again

And f**k hoetep for catchin feelings...

and f**k ak for calling him jordan on the wizards...

go listen to your drake, you canadian homos3xual
Did you just call LL a f**got?

Stans disgusting
 8 years ago '04        #52
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 akademiks said:
Jay-Z = MJ on the Wizards..

Overrated, washed up and doesn't belong anymore.
And I suppose you think Lil Wayne is dope.

I hope you've been sippin on syrup like he has
 8 years ago '06        #53
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
 D-Swift said:
LOL why this dude using LL as an example? Like foreal? If I was Jay I would just stay in my lane.....Or stay in Beyonce.
He's using him as an example b/c LL didn't hit the peaks and bounds like he did. look at singers in general theres always someone next like you in the industry. also LL took time to became an actor and that took alot of his steam
 06-10-2010, 10:57 PM         #54
qpsiphidawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would respond to these retarded as haters but the Greatest Rapper of All f**king Time said

"A wise man once said dont argue with fools...cuz people from a distance can't tell who is who"

I just listened to Drake's new s**t and if that is what the game is right now...f**k the game.

Young Hova
 06-10-2010, 11:00 PM         #55
qpsiphidawg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOD WUAN said:
haha.. well said hommie. man if jay says one more time he the mike jordan of rap.. ill hang myself with a rocawear and state property belt!!!!!!! the dude dosent get it.. he still makes young songs for young people to relate too.. while the old heads playing catchup with the game to get some pus*y from a young chic. thea is no MIKE JORDAN in rap.. MIKE was dominant in his prime.. no 15 year olds was outplaying him.. like how these rappers was outselling jay. i mean come on... he still aint as world known like snoop or even kanye.. until he got with beyonce that is. SHE SAVED his career.. he would of easily been kanye's hypeman if it was for her.. or kanye. HE gave him 40 percent of his "HITs". o look at me.. venting as always. Jay is a legend.. thea is no denying that. but him and nas kinda are sticking out like sorethumbs.. and not in a good way.
What a f**king idiot. Boxden should revoke this boys membership.
 8 years ago '09        #56
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 imsothoed said:
He out of retirement, Jordan on the Wizards - Cam'Ron

Lol

Jigga what Jigga who? he a mothaf**kin Jiggaboo-Killa
 8 years ago '07        #57
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Jay might be old and washed up, but he's kept his pace up whether his music has been successful or garbage. I don't think new gen rappers can be brought into the Jay convo. I say this mainly because you would be insulting them as artists. To compare them to Hov at this point in most of their careers(Keep in mind most of them have been listened to for about 4 years) would be like saying they don't have to try very hard. You'd be saying Jay didn't have to sit benched and observe the game for all that time until he finally got on. It'd be like saying these new acts have it as easy as being drafted str8 outta high school and haven't put in any work and will never need to.
 8 years ago '05        #58
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 jslim said:
this ain't sports, n*ggas. it doesn't get harder to rap as u get older..like rappers got 40 times and s**t
so why is jay's flow all slow now and his rhymes all camel-like?
 8 years ago '07        #59
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 I Am... said:
so why is jay's flow all slow now and his rhymes all camel-like?
He claims it was done on purpose to appeal to more casual fans but I think he doesn't want to try THAT hard to do something spectacular.
 8 years ago '08        #60
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
I respect Jay for giving me music to ride to each summer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago