Recovery will come with Relapse 2 for free [?]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 uncfan888 said:
i wish we could hurry up and find out.. but it seems like this would've came out by now.. especially when group rips started leaking. someone would've mentioned something
There's no group rips, and people were talking about it on eminem.com before the album leaked.
 8 years ago '04        #102
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 ShadyVsEminem said:
If its only available for digital download there is no reason it should leak at all until he wants it to
nah.. not talkin bout the songs.. i'm talkin about the info. seems like someone would've said something about this card being with the cd
 8 years ago '06        #103
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
What we have to realize is that no one from Shady's camp (primarily Rosenberg) has explicitly DENIED Recovery having bonus material. That alone speaks volumes.

8 years ago '04        #104
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 JFamis said:
There's no group rips, and people were talking about it on eminem.com before the album leaked.
there are group rips in the jukebox
 8 years ago '04        #105
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
What we have to realize is that no one from Shady's camp (primarily Rosenberg) has explicitly DENIED Recovery having bonus material. That alone speaks volumes.

i'm positive that there's bonus material. and i pray that this stuff is true
 8 years ago '04        #106
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 uncfan888 said:
nah.. not talkin bout the songs.. i'm talkin about the info. seems like someone would've said something about this card being with the cd
somebody was talking about a card before the grouprip leaked

but if this is all a joke with making up cards then they deserve this

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #107
fire-graphics 
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
where do you have the picture from? #source¿
 8 years ago '04        #108
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
somebody was talking about a card before the grouprip leaked

but if this is all a joke with making up cards then they deserve this

[pic - click to view]

they did talk about having a card? if that's the case then nevermind
 8 years ago '08        #109
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181

[pic - click to view]

fake as f**k. not professional looking.

@ "lost or stolen shady codes"
 06-10-2010, 04:58 PM         #110
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoping for a colab with royce
 06-10-2010, 04:59 PM         #111
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm... that would be a good way to stop early leaks... stop making CDs and just start selling the albums that way with the cards that have a set date to activate and stuff...
 8 years ago '04        #112
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 uncfan888 said:
they did talk about having a card? if that's the case then nevermind
i remember somebody mentioning it either the day before or the day of the leak
 06-10-2010, 05:15 PM         #113
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
hmmm... that would be a good way to stop early leaks... stop making CDs and just start selling the albums that way with the cards that have a set date to activate and stuff...
This is a little bit off topic, but I thoroughly agree with you on this. this medium is the future of the music industry. it's absurd that, for the better part of the decade, the industry has been f!ghting a futile war against the internet and piracy, instead of embracing the new technology and reshaping their business model accordingly. If this turns out to be true, in that there is a card with a download code to download the album, it is revolutionary. if not, the music industry needs to adopt such a practice, oh, i dont know, 7 years ago. It won't eliminate piracy after albums drop, but it sure will increase the first few weeks of album sales, i think.
 8 years ago '04        #114
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
It's probably(actually hopefully) a new Bad Meets Evil track along with 1 or 2 more bonus tracks
 8 years ago '10        #115
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
 ngoogs said:
This is a little bit off topic, but I thoroughly agree with you on this. this medium is the future of the music industry. it's absurd that, for the better part of the decade, the industry has been f!ghting a futile war against the internet and piracy, instead of embracing the new technology and reshaping their business model accordingly. If this turns out to be true, in that there is a card with a download code to download the album, it is revolutionary. if not, the music industry needs to adopt such a practice, oh, i dont know, 7 years ago. It won't eliminate piracy after albums drop, but it sure will increase the first few weeks of album sales, i think.
Only prob with that is why would someone go to a store to buy a card if they can just d/l it from itunes or somewhere. They could do something where there is a cd but you have to pop it in your comp. and go to some website to activate it before the songs start workin.
 06-10-2010, 05:20 PM         #116
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i correct myself, i was wrong before, after seein yall stans freaking out, this would be a genius move on Eminem's part. If they confirm this rumor soon then yall will be hyping s**t up until the release date which will = more sales

pure genius if true
 06-10-2010, 05:24 PM         #117
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
i correct myself, i was wrong before, after seein yall stans freaking out, this would be a genius move on Eminem's part. If they confirm this rumor soon then yall will be hyping s**t up until the release date which will = more sales

pure genius if true
says "yall stans" but shows up in every eminem thread. Mr Exclusive back at it again
 8 years ago '04        #118
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 ReeferStan said:
says "yall stans" but shows up in every eminem thread. Mr Exclusive back at it again
Calling us Stans but had the gall to pretend he had the album for days. Even posted a fake snippet.
 06-10-2010, 05:58 PM         #119
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been confirmed fake.

8 years ago '06        #120
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
tha n*gga trying to sell a mill in week like that Marshal Mathers lp did 8 yrs ago

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy