Recovery will come with Relapse 2 for free [?]

most viewed right now
 149
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i was going to buy the cd anyways, but this is an extremely smart move by em. he knows he upset his fans, so what better than to give them somethin in return
 06-10-2010, 03:46 PM         #62
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King rA said:
could be but there is some logic to waiting till everyone had a chance to pick up the cd and the card before revealing what you get from having the card.
I don't think so..... It would almost certainly be available on the first day the album is available... what's the point of including a card that you can't use for another week or so?
 8 years ago '05        #63
King rA 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
 ngoogs said:
I don't think so..... It would almost certainly be available on the first day the album is available... what's the point of including a card that you can't use for another week or so?
There are cases where you are given a code that will be redeemable in the future. For example, i bought the video game Alan Wake(xbox 360) and inside was a code for free redeemable content in the near future. Im still waiting to use it. i see what you mean where you should be able to access it right away, but management can put a hold and wait to maybe build anticipation. who knows, we'll just have to see.
 8 years ago '04        #64
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
"There is no Relapse 2"
 8 years ago '06        #65
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
:wow: Very nice. I was gonna cop anyway.... but now not even the Apocalypse can stop me.
 06-10-2010, 04:02 PM         #66
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ngoogs said:
I don't think so..... It would almost certainly be available on the first day the album is available... what's the point of including a card that you can't use for another week or so?
it creates at the very least conversation about the album. and for some fans it creates excitement knowing there is more to come. i think its brilliant. if these are songs that didnt make the album but are still dope, whether its 2 tracks or an album, why not use them to promote your real album?
 8 years ago '09        #67
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192

[pic - click to view]



Pretty obvious the formula on the board is working out promotion for Recovery.




The reason some of these probably didnt make the album is because he wanted songs with a different vibe on the album,not all the same thing like Relapse.

These might not be songs he recorded in the Relapse sessions,if these are songs he recorded after Relapse was released it wont be serial k!lling material so there is gonna be dope s**t on it.


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-10-2010 at 04:06 PM..
 06-10-2010, 04:04 PM         #68
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so wait has this been confirmed now??
 06-10-2010, 04:09 PM         #69
ShadyBuc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after googling came across the rumored tracklist:

Rumored tracklist:

1. Again?
2. Despite Them Feat. Cashis
3. T.M.I.
4. Don't Look Back
5. Outta The Park Feat. 50 Cent
6. Bait feat. Slaughterhouse
7. Look For Cars
8. Rewind & Pause
9. Beggin' You feat. Hayley Williams
10. Love/Hate
11. Perfection(Bonus Track)
12. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Bonus Track) Feat. D-12
 8 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 lyonsm316 said:
so wait has this been confirmed now??
no, and I would highly doubt its true.
 06-10-2010, 04:11 PM         #71
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this would be f**kin ill if its true, i was already plannin on purchasing it, and damn. thats nice.
 06-10-2010, 04:13 PM         #72
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No! I will not get caught up in this hype just to be disappointed. I am happy with Recovery.
 8 years ago '05        #73
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 lyonsm316 said:
No! I will not get caught up in this hype just to be disappointed. I am happy with Recovery.
exactly what i was thinking
 8 years ago '09        #74
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192
 lyonsm316 said:
No! I will not get caught up in this hype just to be disappointed. I am happy with Recovery.
There is bound to be some Bonus tracks either way.
 06-10-2010, 04:18 PM         #75
ShadyBuc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also tho what would be odd is, Em said he threw relpase in the trash on a track and that there is no relapse 2, so why would he release content from a tiem in hi slife he didnt like the music he made? if its simialr to R1?
 8 years ago '04        #76
JFamis 235 heat pts235 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4315 4315
 ShadyVsEminem said:

[pic - click to view]



Pretty obvious the formula on the board is working out promotion for Recovery.




The reason some of these probably didnt make the album is because he wanted songs with a different vibe on the album,not all the same thing like Relapse.

These might not be songs he recorded in the Relapse sessions,if these are songs he recorded after Relapse was released it wont be serial k!lling material so there is gonna be dope s**t on it.
True. He recorded a bunch of material with Dr. Dre in Hawaii last summer and that's when the album began to change. He also recorded a ton of stuff with Just Blaze and only three of those songs made the album. I remember Just Blaze saying he had five beats on the album, so maybe two are bonus tracks?
 06-10-2010, 04:19 PM         #77
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is true itd be awesome but i dont mean to be mr negative but there really is NO benefit to doing this. The second its activated or whatever the tracks will spread thru all the forums etc. I do believe there are bonus tracks coming, definately a d12 one, but 12 tracks would be amazing... only time will tell

the difference between now and encore/relapse is im content with recovery so i dont need to reach for these
 8 years ago '09        #78
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,695 | Props total: 6192 6192
 MortalDanger said:
if this is true itd be awesome but i dont mean to be mr negative but there really is NO benefit to doing this. The second its activated or whatever the tracks will spread thru all the forums etc. I do believe there are bonus tracks coming, definately a d12 one, but 12 tracks would be amazing... only time will tell

the difference between now and encore/relapse is im content with recovery so i dont need to reach for these
The reason is the songs will go to waste if he doesnt release them,he could do a mixtape but this is a better way of releasing them and its a bonus for buying the album.Obviously these will leak aswell (if true) but it will give some people extra incentive to buy the album
 06-10-2010, 04:24 PM         #79
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The reason is the songs will go to waste if he doesnt release them,he could do a mixtape but this is a better way of releasing them and its a bonus for buying the album.Obviously these will leak aswell (if true) but it will give some people extra incentive to buy the album
i can agree somewhat, but he could save em for future albums, and u may say well some of the material will get dated true, but he'll scrap the song and save certain lines... ive always wanted artists to drop their entire catlogue after an album cause there are probably so many wasted gems. But again only time will tell im not gonna lose sleep over this im very happy with recovery as it is right now
 06-10-2010, 04:27 PM         #80
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh s**t, 155 people viewing? this thread gonna get bumped until someone debunks this rumor


Official Relapse 2 Thread......lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy