Cinderella Man = Canibus Diss

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2010, 10:49 AM         #1
5909 pageviews
26 comments

WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cinderella Man = Canibus Diss

two lines make me believe this is song is a whole subliminal sent @ canibus

1."zero in on the target like a marksman, the target is you// i shut ya lane down, took ya spot, parked in it too"

canibus diss track on melatonin majic is called "airstrike", eminem here is flipping the s**t back on canibus saying imma send an airstrike at you, then goes on to say he took his spot which is what eminem did, before eminem got big canibus was the last lyrical cat in the game that had the skill to go at eminem so hes basically saying he took over his spot and hasnt given it back hence the "i parked in it too" part

2. "how f**king irritated are you, how much in ya face am i?// and aint s**t you could do but fear it, proof is in here in spirit and im a spitting image i mirror it when i stand near it// your pus*y lyric, i couldnt hear it, who forms pyramids and raps circles around square lyricists"

here eminem is replying to the s**t canibus said about proof on "airstrike" also saying look how "irritated" and "angry" canibus is in his diss track ...also for the end part many hip hop heads dont know that "square dance" was an entire subliminal dedicated to canibus,in the second bar here he is saying i didnt even hear your diss track cuz melatonin magic hardly sold then by referencing square dance hes basically saying hes forming an illuminati pyramid around canibus who is still square dancing lyrically

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 06-11-2010 at 01:04 AM..

26 comments for "Cinderella Man = Canibus Diss"

06-10-2010, 11:01 AM         #2
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no , this album may have had a subliminal jay z diss and maybe a shot at kanye but now you pushing it,
still cannabis spits reality conscience raps, eminem spits fantasy psycho, serial k!ller, some times good father bad father s**t.

Though eminem lyrically is better than cannabis

I prefer the truth over entertainment 80% fantasy in the long run.

Eminem is the equivalent of a good science fiction novel that has a few moral values.
 06-10-2010, 11:12 AM         #3
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...da f**k?
 8 years ago '07        #4
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,506 | Props total: 70028 70028
 ChaosBeats said:
no , this album may have had a subliminal jay z diss and maybe a shot at kanye but now you pushing it,
still cannabis spits reality conscience raps, eminem spits fantasy psycho, serial k!ller, some times good father bad father s**t.

Though eminem lyrically is better than cannabis

I prefer the truth over entertainment 80% fantasy in the long run.

Eminem is the equivalent of a good science fiction novel that has a few moral values.
 06-10-2010, 12:13 PM         #5
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem destroyed cannabis and he aint been relevant since,
maybe way up there some where in a Canada

ask around dummy
 8 years ago '08        #6
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
This is a horrible song, the worst production out of the entire album
 06-10-2010, 12:57 PM         #7
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaosBeats said:
Eminem destroyed cannabis and he aint been relevant since,
maybe way up there some where in a Canada

ask around dummy
 8 years ago '07        #8
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 DjComplex72 said:
THIS MOTHERf**kER SAID THAT EMINEM IS "LYRICALLY" BETTER THAT CANNABIS......HELL NAW....I QUIT.....HIP HOP IS DEAD......IMA GO LISTEN TO BAD BRAINS NOW....WTF
canibus is still wack regardless of his lyrics cause dude cant make a good song to save his life, let alone his career. i'll say eminem is overall a better artist than canibus instead of just saying lyrically.
 06-10-2010, 01:23 PM         #9
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
canibus is still wack regardless of his lyrics cause dude cant make a good song to save his life, let alone his career. i'll say eminem is overall a better artist than canibus instead of just saying lyrically.
Sure. Theres not one good song on Rip The Jacker. Its not the best hip-hop album of this decade or anything.

This eminem cd might have been an improvement over relapse and a million times better than drakes weak a.ss cd but Melatonin Magik is still a far better album than recovery.

I love you lame a.ss rap fans who havent heard a bis album in years yet still talk s**t.
 06-10-2010, 01:58 PM         #10
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
wrestling is fake
Very astute of you. The sky is blue, artie lang is a coke head and rappers are all actors. What exactly was your point? Other than stating something everyone knows that has nothing to do with the topic.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 06-10-2010 at 02:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #11
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 DjComplex72 said:
THIS MOTHERf**kER SAID THAT EMINEM IS "LYRICALLY" BETTER THAT CANNABIS......HELL NAW....I QUIT.....HIP HOP IS DEAD......IMA GO LISTEN TO BAD BRAINS NOW....WTF
do that and no ones gonna care.
 06-10-2010, 02:04 PM         #12
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #13
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,220 | Props total: 4503 4503
Song is wack
 8 years ago '05        #14
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Song is extra wack. Videos even wacker..
 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM         #15
Hustle N Flow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Sure. Theres not one good song on Rip The Jacker. Its not the best hip-hop album of this decade or anything.

This eminem cd might have been an improvement over relapse and a million times better than drakes weak a.ss cd but Melatonin Magik is still a far better album than recovery.

I love you lame a.ss rap fans who havent heard a bis album in years yet still talk s**t.
Real talk...
 8 years ago '09        #16
young dot 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 7 7
Em would never diss Jay, outright or sublimely, because they have a mutual respect for each other.

And I guess half of ya'll didn't listen to Talkin' 2 Myself, because he said he almost was bout to write a Kanye diss but that was because he was bitter that he wasn't doing anything musically and Kanye was i.e. jealousy.

Instead of trying to make up some dumb a.ss acquisitions of who he is trying to diss, enjoy the fact that he's actually rapping and not doing no pop song (The Real Slim Shady, We Made You, etc). And if you consider yourself an Eminem fan, you already know he doesn't make subliminal jabs, if he wants to diss you, he will come out and say it, no confusion.
 8 years ago '04        #17
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 haterade2885 said:
do that and no ones gonna care.
Lmao!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #18
Speed+of_dark 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 Apostrophe said:

Props
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #19
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,410 | Props total: 1777 1777
 Apostrophe said:
Sure. Theres not one good song on Rip The Jacker. I

drakes cd is a far better album than recovery.

bis album is still s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #20
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 159 159
 Joe Budden said:
Damn that was wack im thinking he on the chorus im like man this a long chorus but actually he was on the verse. Why did u post that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy