"You can still get roasted cuz Marsh is not mellow"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2010, 10:01 AM         #41
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
ima prolly catch heat for this but...Lloyd Banks punchlines>eminem punchlines. and now the wait for the reaction to this comment...............
You would like that wouldn't you.

As has been said its all opinion if you don't like Recovery then don't listen, the rest of us will listen. What's the big deal?
 8 years ago '07        #42
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
that is the best verse on the album

8 years ago '10        #43
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6145 6145
 SHootar said:
u must not have been here on boxden too long if u need to ask that question.

and lol @ some ppl trashing the punchline. post some recent better ones. like i said, i won't wait...
how about you tell us why it's so hot ..

the line itself sucks, the lines leading up to it suck.. for real, who uses the word "fellow" that much.. straight forcing it to rhyme. i've heard better punchlines on grindtime than this s**t, it sounds like some text rap from 2001.
 8 years ago '06        #44
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 JRisgr8! said:
okay now im confused, what question did i pose?
sorry no question...just statement.
 8 years ago '06        #45
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 t from the 617 said:
how about you tell us why it's so hot ..

the line itself sucks, the lines leading up to it suck.. for real, who uses the word "fellow" that much.. straight forcing it to rhyme. i've heard better punchlines on grindtime than this s**t, it sounds like some text rap from 2001.
b/c he incorporate word play into a punchline. i'm not the only one if u read the comments on the first page. either it went over some of ur heads (not sure how since i made it obvious) or ur just some of the usual em hating f*gs.

there is no universal opinion on punchlines. i think big Ls punches were some of the best ever. others thing he had corny punchlines. it's all opinion. i think this punch is hot. and LOL @ saying the verse/lines suck around it. stfu u don't know lyricism if it slapped u in the face. go back to boosie or wayne or whatever other bulls**t u listenin to
 8 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Torean said:
I'm glad I passed on listening to this album then

the negative posters in this thread are slowly exposing themselves.

if u ain't even gonna give em the respect to give his album a chance, why are u even in this thread?? why are u spending time on em?? thats right ur a hater. keep it moving.
 8 years ago '06        #47
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Torean said:
It's sad that you think this line is complex enough to go over anyone's head
ur avy and previous post explain everything. this is a hip hop thread. u don't belong.
 8 years ago '06        #48
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
what a f**kin homo nursery rhyme..i could come up with better lyrics than that n*gga..ill just say hailie and kim in every song..s**t gets old and tiring..nobody wana hear that anymore trust me...they want somethin new and different a cat like drake
it's funny cuz u think anyone takes u and the other drake stans in here seriously.
 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM         #49
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
ya watch how serious drakes numbers are compared to ems...i bet he outsells him..em aint gettin no radioplay with that homo music..and he got no buzz..but hell sell cause the stannery..and if u think im a stan thats funny..im a fan bro wtfs a stan a obsessed person with eminem like yourself
You don't like Eminem and yet you are in all of his threads.

Go and talk about Drake if you like his album instead of calling recovery garbage every opportunity you get.

p.s. Once Drake gets an artist of the decade award, then we can compare album sales.
 8 years ago '06        #50
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Torean said:
lol. I guess anyone with an opinion that differs from yours is a hater.

I like some of Eminems past music, but I don't want to listen to this album for 3 reasons.

1. I have a lot of other music I can listen to.

2. I heard that Not Afraid song and the s**t is HORRIBLE.

3. He has songs with Pink and Rihanna? Production by Boi 1da?
no anyone with an opinion on a guy who hasn't even listened to the album, is a hater, yes. that's just ignorant too. at least be like some of these other haters and put ur work in b4 blasting the guy.

oh u heard a LEAD SINGLE and decided based on that it must be trash. LOL. u really know a lot about the music industry...

boi 1da only produced the LEAD SINGLE...just blaze, havoc, dre, etc are some of the others. and the rihanna track ain't even poppy or nothing its emotional and pretty dope.
 06-10-2010, 10:16 AM         #51
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Torean said:
lol. I guess anyone with an opinion that differs from yours is a hater.

I like some of Eminems past music, but I don't want to listen to this album for 3 reasons.

1. I have a lot of other music I can listen to.

2. I heard that Not Afraid song and the s**t is HORRIBLE.

3. He has songs with Pink and Rihanna? Production by Boi 1da?
The Pink track isn't the greatest but the Rihanna track is good.

What happened to people broadening their horizons...?
 8 years ago '10        #52
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6145 6145
 SHootar said:
b/c he incorporate word play into a punchline. i'm not the only one if u read the comments on the first page. either it went over some of ur heads (not sure how since i made it obvious) or ur just some of the usual em hating f*gs.

there is no universal opinion on punchlines. i think big Ls punches were some of the best ever. others thing he had corny punchlines. it's all opinion. i think this punch is hot. and LOL @ saying the verse/lines suck around it. stfu u don't know lyricism if it slapped u in the face. go back to boosie or wayne or whatever other bulls**t u listenin to
lol stop slobbing eminem man, this s**t wouldn't get a rewind if it was any other rapper.

there is nothing groundbreaking or close to dope about this line, the lines prior to it are forced into using corny vocab to make this stupid s**t rhyme, and the "wordplay" is non-existent.

and you still didn't tell me what's so great about this s**t, your only response was "he incorporated wordplay into the punchline" tell me what's so incredible about that line man.. but yo i'm not hating to each their own but don't get sand in your vag just because (most) people don't agree with you..
 8 years ago '06        #53
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Torean said:
I'm not blasting the album. I don't have an opinion on the album because I didn't listen to it.

I just said that the punchline you posted is trash. And I went to another thread and saw you post all these other corny a.ss punchlines and claim they were good.

I may get around to listening to the album, but right now I have no desire to...

And I'm not worried about the Rihanna record being poppy, I just know that I don't want to hear Eminem on a song with Rihanna or Pink, and I don't wanna hear him rapping over Boi 1da beats.
that last line is ignorant, straight up. arguably eminems greatest track of all time had a pop girl sing the hook in Dido.

and u think big L laid corny punchlines?? oook. i guess todays generation is just a different breed..
 06-10-2010, 10:25 AM         #54
ShadyBuc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
ya watch how serious drakes numbers are compared to ems...i bet he outsells him..em aint gettin no radioplay with that homo music..and he got no buzz..but hell sell cause the stannery..and if u think im a stan thats funny..im a fan bro wtfs a stan a obsessed person with eminem like yourself
if drake outsells it cause all the lil kids n s**t, just liek the ppl who think wayne is the greatest... eminem lryicially one of the best ever
 8 years ago '07        #55
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
i sit back on the net and blow a L of haze, while this Em bar so weak without the 7 days
 8 years ago '07        #56
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 SHootar said:
that last line is ignorant, straight up. arguably eminems greatest track of all time had a pop girl sing the hook in Dido.
Touché
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #57
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
f**k that listen to almost famous. that song goes hard as hell
 8 years ago '06        #58
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
lol what a surprise? if i started s**tting on tracks and knowing i'll hate them b4 i even listen i'm not sure i'd like any music. anyhow...
 8 years ago '04        #59
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
i like em, but that line is corny as hell. how is it clever?
 8 years ago '06        #60
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Ateace3 said:
i like em, but that line is corny as hell. how is it clever?
do u know what wordplay is or did you fail grade 9 english :frown:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy