most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Bkjj11 said:
I mean come on. Dude cd leaked now ya posting lyrics to it?

Why don't ya also post the f**kin binary codes.

sad ungrateful fans man.
Wait...how in the name of God does that make him "ungrateful." Either you chose a wrong use of that word, or you just do not know what ungrateful means.
 8 years ago '04        #22
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
you got 99% right, just minor s**t... if u wanna copy that post, i'll delete it
 8 years ago '09        #23
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Bkjj11 said:
I mean come on. Dude cd leaked now ya posting lyrics to it?

Why don't ya also post the f**kin binary codes.

sad ungrateful fans man.
how im i ungrateful????
idk if its just me but when i listen to a album i like to read the lyrics as im going threw the albums makes me like the album 100 times more!

and im actully gunna buy this cd!last one i bought was bisd and i kinda felt bad after buying it lol
 8 years ago '04        #24
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 THE RETURN 35 said:
how im i ungrateful????
idk if its just me but when i listen to a album i like to read the lyrics as im going threw the albums makes me like the album 100 times more!

and im actully gunna buy this cd!last one i bought was bisd and i kinda felt bad after buying it lol
i wanted these lyrics so props.. and i think he was being sarcastic to that one guy. at least i hope so
 8 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,360 | Props total: 69903 69903
My point is, this cd leaked. Whether you post the lyrics or not, his sales will be down.

Now my issue is, why are u posting lyrics? Keep it to yourself, listen to the songs and remember it yourself. Don't eminem have the lyrics in the booklet with every cd when it comes out?

So why are you rushing to post lyrics? U that bored? Its eating you alive inside to download his cd and post his lyrics?

I mean damn bruh, its just f**kin music. I've only heard one song, and that's not afraid, and imma buy his cd when it drops. Im pretty sure when I do listen to it, it'll sound the same and so will the lyrics 2 weeks earlier when you got it.

In my opinion, posting lyrics to a cd that isn't suppose to be out for a few weeks is just stupid, f**k making the pirating go down, u just embarrassing the s**t out of it son.

I see no Thug Motivation 101 lyric threads, no LoveKing lyric threads, nothing like that

But I'd be the typical blogger if I would call ya a "stan" right? But I won't do that, n*ggaz are ungrateful.

So keep doin ya lyric thread cuz what u doin is illegal makes the whole process of the government one day controlling the damn internet even easier with the illegal s**t u doin...

Last edited by Bkjj11; 06-09-2010 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #26
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
My point is, this cd leaked. Whether you post the lyrics or not, his sales will be down.

Now my issue is, why are u posting lyrics? Keep it to yourself, listen to the songs and remember it yourself. Don't eminem have the lyrics in the booklet with every cd when it comes out?

So why are you rushing to post lyrics? U that bored? Its eating you alive inside to download his cd and post his lyrics?

I mean damn bruh, its just f**kin music. I've only heard one song, and that's not afraid, and imma buy his cd when it drops. Im pretty sure when I do listen to it, it'll sound the same and so will the lyrics 2 weeks earlier when you got it.

In my opinion, posting lyrics to a cd that isn't suppose to be out for a few weeks is just stupid, f**k making the pirating go down, u just embarrassing the s**t out of it son.

I see no Thug Motivation 101 lyric threads, no LoveKing lyric threads, nothing like that

But I'd be the typical blogger if I would call ya a "stan" right? But I won't do that, n*ggaz are ungrateful.

So keep doin ya lyric thread cuz what u doin is illegal makes the whole process of the government one day controlling the damn internet even easier with the illegal s**t u doin...
a paul rosenberg chill man!!!tell em i really like the album by the way!
 06-09-2010, 06:02 PM         #27
xXMSDTHuGGXx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '07        #28
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
a paul rosenberg chill man!!!tell em i really like the album by the way!
Ok matthew..

"U like his f**kin idol, he wants to be just like u, he likes you more than I do"-Stan

damn
 8 years ago '09        #29
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 xXMSDTHuGGXx said:
wtf then i got this stupid f**kin jackass xXMSDTHuGGXx that i have never in my life seen before on boxden!let alone the hip hop spot sending me pm talking about

"at least give credit to the person you jacked the work from"

you know what you f**kin muddaf**kka f**k you f**k paul up there above this post f**k all of miami and all there garbage teams!!!suck a d*ck!
 8 years ago '09        #30
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Ok matthew..

"U like his f**kin idol, he wants to be just like u, he likes you more than I do"-Stan

damn
who the f**k is mattew, paul?

and are you trying to imply that im a stan for postin lyrics to recovery?
 8 years ago '10        #31
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
 THE RETURN 35 said:

mathew is stans brother, hence the quote. but paul needs to chill out.
 8 years ago '07        #32
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:

@ u not knowing matthew.

And no you're not a stan, you are matthew.
 8 years ago '09        #33
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
@ u not knowing matthew.
how is that funny!what is that someone everybody on boxden is supposed to know???? f**k outta here paul i hope you die from explosive amounts of jizz in your eye!
 8 years ago '05        #34
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 1698 1698
 Bkjj11 said:

Stupid.

Ty for these, they will do for now.

Last edited by pr0n-; 06-09-2010 at 08:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #35
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
respects on the lyrics homie...

@ dude crying about them.... u stupid f**k people like reading the lyrics when they listen to a song... f**k u angry about? stupid a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #36
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i see no absolutely ZERO reason why posting the lyrics to the album will lead to even ONE less album sale. so the rant is a little silly. dude's doing everyone a favor. and the eminem albums that i have bought (mmlp) (tes) i don't remember the lyrics posted inside. i don't have them right now, my buddy has em, but i'm pretty sure there's no lyrics in em. but even if there was, LOL @ ppl buying an album to get lyrics that would be posted ALL over the net. no one's that dumb...

props on this thread.
 06-10-2010, 12:15 AM         #37
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nwo504 said:
u know your s**t hot when boxend posts the lyrics as a hot topic
eminem stans are such f*gs, did this dude really post all the lyrics to a fukin album

Thread starter has to be fat or gay
 8 years ago '04        #38
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,025 | Props total: 2967 2967
props
 8 years ago '09        #39
BMAN626 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 fmoney88 said:
eminem stans are such f*gs, did this dude really post all the lyrics to a fukin album

WHY SO QUICK TO HATE AND TALK s**t YOU LIL HOE????
 8 years ago '06        #40
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 fmoney88 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago