I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2010, 09:47 AM         #61
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BryanBodyLotion said:
listen to the beggining of the song..he says i feel like were on two different pages
Yea i just caught that this morning, he said he feels like he is on a whole different page, a different page from EVERYBODY
 06-10-2010, 09:58 AM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as funny as that would be to have slim rescue beyonce from the camel..this is a reach..they got shows scheduled for the fall so yea..it's a reach..
 8 years ago '04        #63
jem120690 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 127 127
^^^ the f**k don't you understand.......

the GIRL in the song is HIP-HOP

NOT Beyonce

Illuminati dumb a.ss
 06-10-2010, 10:02 AM         #64
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
If this thread isn't proof that Jay-Z is the biggest thing in hip hop, I don't know what is. I'll give you stan's a clue. The reason why you think he's talking about Jay is b/c you're listening to the album thinking about Jay-Z.
Lol i can agree with u to a point, yes Jay-Z is the biggest trendsetter/icon/businessman in hiphop/rap music. But when it comes to spitting it is either him or Em depending on who you ask. But to jus say im thinking of Jay-Z is some homo erotic s**t lol get the f**k outta here with that s**t. The only reason Jay is brought up is because if this song really is about taking this rap b**ch away from someone who would you say she belongs to if not Jay or Wayne? Even in the Wont Back Down song it sounds like he is taking a shot at wayne but im still trying to figure it out so i wont speak on it just yet LOL

THIS IS WHAT HIP HOP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT GOOD MUSIC THAT SPARKS GOOD DEBATE I LOVE THIS s**t!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #65
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
ya'll reach on everything. the song is about a rapper getting his female listener/girl taken from him because em's a better rapper. the aww's were just an ode to jay use of it and cuz they fit in that particular verse. no more no less. they're close friends and Em doesn't want to beef with anyone anymore.
 06-10-2010, 10:33 AM         #66
ShadyBuc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
ya'll reach on everything. the song is about a rapper getting his female listener/girl taken from him because em's a better rapper. the aww's were just an ode to jay use of it and cuz they fit in that particular verse. no more no less. they're close friends and Em doesn't want to beef with anyone anymore.
he doesnt wann abeef? im sure on a track he said he has all theses punchlines and can just waste them caus eno one will start s**t with him.... basically callin out any1....
 8 years ago '06        #67
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Rappers take s**t from each other all the Time.. U reaching with this one.. I did the same thing on a song myself Use that Aww and sending shots.. But It wasnt even about a particular Rapper Just rappers in general..

I will say tho this its understandable that there's suspicion . Im sure Em knew ppl might think that..I knew I did...

But U think Em is Getting at Beyonce.. IF any thing he talking in general and or about Nick Cannon
 06-10-2010, 11:35 AM         #68
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol n*ggas is hilarious yall really think the dj hero s**t and all these appeearances and concerts with Jay-Z is cuz they close friends? Yall need to wake up, neither Jay nor Em is doing any of that s**t unless the price is right....Yall prolly think when 50 and Game squashed the beef it was cuz they really was being mature and really didnt want anybody to get hurt LOL f**k no it was bout that money nothing more nothing less...And to prove my point even further i had forgot 50 and Jay had got into it...Remember So Disrespectful? 50 went in on Jay and and the end of the song says Em told him enemies stay enemies but friends they change CMON I DARE SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THAT s**t
 06-10-2010, 11:40 AM         #69
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

50 goin at Jay not too long ago check :27 and 3:03
 06-10-2010, 01:47 PM         #70
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all can believe what you want. Eminem is going at Jay-Z, it's just friendly fire.
 8 years ago '04        #71
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
 mattdogg444 said:
hes not dissing him lol hes talkin about nick cannon
word...thats who i thought he was going at
 8 years ago '05        #72
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
hes talking about nick cannon and mariah
 8 years ago '04        #73
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 BackBlock_OG said:
If this thread isn't proof that Jay-Z is the biggest thing in hip hop, I don't know what is. I'll give you stan's a clue. The reason why you think he's talking about Jay is b/c you're listening to the album thinking about Jay-Z.
there's a 400 page recovery discussion thread that says that Jay-Z isn't the biggest thing in hip hop.

and i love Jay-Z's s**t as much as I love eminem's s**t
 06-10-2010, 02:16 PM         #74
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously stop with the nick and mariah s**t, he is done with them except for a few occasional jabs here and there. He definately aint dedicating a song of this caliber to that bs so called beef. And they r married and expecting a child so how the f**k he win that or took marah from nick? Seriously dig deeper than jus saying the track is bout mariah or nick
 8 years ago '07        #75
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
omg how old are some of you guys? he is not going at anyone in particular. the girl he is referring to is hip hop/the audience of hip hop/fans.
 06-10-2010, 03:16 PM         #76
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought not afraid had a blatant shot at jay

You said you was king, you lied through your "teeth"
For that f**k your feelings, instead of getting "crowned" you're getting "capped"
 8 years ago '04        #77
jem120690 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 127 127
 uncfan888 said:
there's a 400 page recovery discussion thread that says that Jay-Z isn't the biggest thing in hip hop.

and i love Jay-Z's s**t as much as I love eminem's s**t
uuuuuuh Boxden does not = Hip-Hop community, bud
 8 years ago '07        #78
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
eminem not giving jay a shoutout on his album does not warrant a hip hop beef you stupid f**k.

[pic - click to view]

06-10-2010, 04:08 PM         #79
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
omg how old are some of you guys? he is not going at anyone in particular. the girl he is referring to is hip hop/the audience of hip hop/fans.

[pic - click to view]

06-11-2010, 09:35 AM         #80
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
eminem not giving jay a shoutout on his album does not warrant a hip hop beef you stupid f**k.

[pic - click to view]

lol obviously u have never been good at anything in ur life, if u consider urself the best and know there are others that consider themselves the best some of whom u have respect for u r gonna give them props....i could see if he didnt mention anyone on his cd but how u explain givin props to kanye, wayne, and tip but u dont mention jay once the entire cd read between the music u stupid f**k, if 50 and Jay got problems who u think Em siding with? Logoff ur life u geek this s**t is jus a discussion

Last edited by cuzzinb; 06-11-2010 at 09:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago