I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 cuzzinb said:
Yall dont think people at the top of their games enjoy some friendly competition? Is it so far fetched to believe that Em would make a super subliminal song directed at Jay knowing that it flies over 95% of yall heads?

I guess some people's minds can't "REACH" that far....
 8 years ago '08        #42
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
Psychological Warfare by Eminem, If that Dirty Camel takes it as a diss to him then he lost and the white devil won.
 8 years ago '08        #43
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
 Mr Crackee said:
doubt hes takin a hot at Jigga. if so tho, this would be a pretty good beef. i aint never seen em take shots at high profile rappers like Jay.
It would be FAKE BEEF to sell out tours this fall........
 8 years ago '09        #44
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 184 184
listen to the beggining of the song..he says i feel like were on two different pages
 06-09-2010, 05:31 PM         #45
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys thought Eminem wasn't going to defend 50cent when Jay-Z subliminally dissed 50cent a while back?

I'm starting to question Eminem and 50cent's relationship, though. I'm sure Eminem still has his back. I just put Blueprint 3 on and it just sounds boring after listening to Eminem.

I think he's just trying to motivate Jay-Z to stop doing it for the money and do a lyrical album. I mean what does he have to lose?

This is living proof Eminem is going at Jay-Z.

Eminem said: You wear your heart on you sleeves, I sport that white tank boy. But you got a hard on for me, what you hollerin’ my name for/

Here is what Jay-Z said on his song A Star is Born:

Jay-Z: The white boy blossomed, after Dre endorsed him, his flow on Renegade, f**king awesome.

I knew I wasn't the only one who wasn't happy with Jay-Z calling Eminem a "white boy." Jay knows a portion of Eminem sales came from him being white.

I think Eminem is just sick of people comparing his success to his skin. I think that's why he's getting on the same beats and collaborating with mainstream crowd now.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-09-2010 at 05:37 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213

[pic - click to view]

biggest reach ever
 8 years ago '06        #47
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Joe Budden said:
You guys thought Eminem wasn't going to defend 50cent when Jay-Z subliminally dissed 50cent a while back?

I'm starting to question Eminem and 50cent's relationship, though. I'm sure Eminem still has his back. I just put Blueprint 3 on and it just sounds boring after listening to Eminem.

I think he's just trying to motivate Jay-Z to stop doing it for the money and do a lyrical album. I mean what does he have to lose?

This is living proof Eminem is going at Jay-Z.

Eminem said: You wear your heart on you sleeves, I sport that white tank boy. But you got a hard on for me, what you holleriní my name for/

Here is what Jay-Z said on his song A Star is Born:

Jay-Z: The white boy blossomed, after Dre endorsed him, his flow on Renegade, f**king awesome.

I knew I wasn't the only one who wasn't happy with Jay-Z calling Eminem a "white boy." Jay knows a portion of Eminem sales came from him being white.

I think Eminem is just sick of people comparing his success to his skin. I think that's why he's getting on the same beats and collaborating with mainstream crowd now.

[pic - click to view]

another reach
 06-09-2010, 05:54 PM         #48
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

wasn't happy? mayne i aint give a f**k cuz thats what da f**k he is
 8 years ago '05        #49
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3231 3231
 ImageOfTruth said:
No lie, simply because he was using the "aww" after every line, I felt like he was going at Jay.

When he's saying "I'm such a better rapper than you, etc etc" I was picturing him talking to Jay Z. That's his only competition for greatest alive in the people's eyes, so maybe it was for him.
same here.... the "aww" made me really think he was goin at hov
 06-09-2010, 05:58 PM         #50
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my fav. song on the cd because of the mystery behind this song.... Seduction (the method, not the song) is completely against Em's style... He's the more direct type so the motivation behind this song is odd to me....

I do wonder whose he's talkin about with this line:
You wear your heart on you sleeves, I sport that white tank boy
But you got a hard on for me, what you hollerin’ my name for/
 8 years ago '04        #51
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
I like this thread lol and I do feel like Em deserves more respect in hip hop than jay regardless of sales and popularity for the simple fact he never "Dumbed down his lyrics to double his dollars" hes kept it all the way lyrical (for the most part) on every album.
 8 years ago '09        #52
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
He dumbed down his lyrics when the anti-depressants made him dumb, he`s back now and after all this i`ll never let you down again stuff he cant dumb down his lyrics.
 06-10-2010, 06:32 AM         #53
sermstyle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hah some of you em stans are crazy saying this is a reach...

HE GOES AT JAY-Z...your deaf if you dont hear it...

Thereís a seven disc, CD changer in her car
And Iím in every single slot, and youíre not, awww ***********
Iím the logo on that Dallas Cowboy helmet, a star **********
And Iím not about to sick back and just keep rhyming one syllable, nah *********
Switch it up and watch them haters not give it up,
cause theyíre just not good enough
But Iím not giving up til I get my respect,
and I wonít stop til I get enough
Cause Iím not living up to my own expectations, aww ***************
That hater alarm is sounding off,
and Obama took the bomb from my name, aww ****************
So quit crying that I took your dame, homie sheís my dame, aww ***************

btw the whole track is hip-hop is a girl and ems taking her back, cause hes better..

btw album is ok..allot of screamin nd cryin and weak hooks..but not bad..some good s**t..
 8 years ago '07        #54
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
I was thinking the same thing.....especially after hearing the 2nd first..............AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
 06-10-2010, 07:10 AM         #55
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud love too see another beef rap battle... eminem vs jay wow that would insane
 8 years ago '04        #56
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
If this thread isn't proof that Jay-Z is the biggest thing in hip hop, I don't know what is. I'll give you stan's a clue. The reason why you think he's talking about Jay is b/c you're listening to the album thinking about Jay-Z.
 8 years ago '04        #57
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
When i first heard this song i thought he was going at Rick ROss in the last verse. But he said Prick, not Rick. I dont know how long ya been listening to rap music. But theyve been doing this for years subliminally talking about someone to get a buzz
 8 years ago '04        #58
JHOVA6178 
space
space
$856 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga posting this line

Eminem said: You wear your heart on you sleeves, I sport that white tank boy. But you got a hard on for me, what you holleriní my name for/

yall n*gga need to put the whole s**t in.. after my name for >>> it your b**ch on my d*ck....

we all know B not on his d*ck ... so no shot on jayz....
 06-10-2010, 09:33 AM         #59
ShadyBuc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHOVA6178 said:
n*gga posting this line

yall n*gga need to put the whole s**t in.. after my name for >>> it your b**ch on my d*ck....

we all know B not on his d*ck ... so no shot on jayz....
the ppl claimin hes dissin jay in this track, are saying the girl is rap/hiphop, hes not tlakin bout Beyonce....
 06-10-2010, 09:40 AM         #60
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Yeah, Eminem these guys are dissing each other in another realm, to the normal person it never happened, but the people who keep up with hip-hop know what's up.

I knew it was a shot a Jay-Z halfway in the song. I got on here and made a thread, but someone beat me to it. Coincidence? I think not.
Yea exactly, n*ggas seem to forget about how b4 Jay dropped the takeover he was goin back and forth with Nas and Mobb Deep and had everybody speculating who he was talking to
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy