I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
lol @ n*ggaz gettin mad cause the thread starter could be possibly right........hello boxden
 8 years ago '04        #22
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
At the 2:15 mark he talks about having all 7 slots for cd's being his and then he goes ahh

I laughed because that's the only part of your theory of this song going at Jay that i would say PROOF right here

But you're still....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #23
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #24
JHOVA6178 
space
space
$856 | Props total: 0 0
not takling shot at jay.. bc they both will be in yankess house together on sept 13
 8 years ago '04        #25
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
what did woody from toy story used to say? reach for the sky
 06-09-2010, 12:07 PM         #26
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Yeah so he's going to diss jay and they got two big shows soon, stfu
Posted via Mobile Device
this^^^

[pic - click to view]

06-09-2010, 01:46 PM         #27
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dont know how eminem views Jay-Z in his own circle with his own friends...You dont think his friends gas him up that he is the best and has to show that s**t? Dont get it confused the appearances with Jay and the concerts are about the money point blank period. Who exactly do yall think he is talking about with the single syllable references? Who exactly do yall think eminem views as competition?
 06-09-2010, 01:49 PM         #28
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall dont think people at the top of their games enjoy some friendly competition? Is it so far fetched to believe that Em would make a super subliminal song directed at Jay knowing that it flies over 95% of yall heads?
 8 years ago '04        #29
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
em's playing chess, not checkers.
 8 years ago '04        #30
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 244 244
 8 years ago '04        #31
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 cuzzinb said:
Yall dont think people at the top of their games enjoy some friendly competition? Is it so far fetched to believe that Em would make a super subliminal song directed at Jay knowing that it flies over 95% of yall heads?
stop it, you were never ahead so you need to stop
 8 years ago '05        #32
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
dude definitely took shots n*ggas would do anything on this site to defend jay n*ggas cant have an open mind in this forum.#4 was running through my mind the first time i was hearing it, n*ggas are too idiotic to read between any line

Last edited by dg177bx; 06-09-2010 at 02:27 PM..
 06-09-2010, 02:29 PM         #33
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is an obvious shot at Jay-Z (which is Eminem's competition). At the beginning of the song he tells the competition to check their girl.

Beyonce is from Texas, it's funny he mentions the Cowboys in this song. (Yes, I know she's from Huston.)

Then he mentions dame which has two different meanings — Damon Dash, or a "informal term for a (young) woman" according to the dictionary.

Jay-Z is known for saying he simplified his raps to double his dollars (because the complex you get, the less people understand), it's like trying to simplify the theory of relativity so the average person can understand the concept. The more you simplify, the more people understand, and the more you sell.

Eminem said he's not going to rhyme one syllable rhymes, that's a direct shot at everyone who rhymes simple words and especially to the people who can rhyme better but they choose to rhyme for money.

Let's not forget the "ugh" ad-libs through out the song. Jay-Z is known for his hit song "Big Pimpin," so you can see why the Bishop line ties in.

Now let's look at the Dallas Cowboys line. Eminem said he's a "star". Well, all of this comes from Jay-Z calling Eminem a "white boy" on "A Star is Born." Basically Jay-Z was saying he had the thrown and he was going to pass the torch to Lil Wayne.

One minute you have the torch, the next minute you don't. Eminem is basically stealing the torch from Jay-Z in that song.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 06-09-2010 at 02:36 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #34
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
No lie, simply because he was using the "aww" after every line, I felt like he was going at Jay.

When he's saying "I'm such a better rapper than you, etc etc" I was picturing him talking to Jay Z. That's his only competition for greatest alive in the people's eyes, so maybe it was for him.
 06-09-2010, 02:33 PM         #35
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he wasn't doing a tour with Hov and wasnt good friends with him i would seriously consider this to be true but now it just seems misplaced....

The only way this can be blown up is if Hov do a verse on something and it seems like he's taking shots at Em, and then i would just a.ssume this "beef" was planned....
 06-09-2010, 02:35 PM         #36
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuzzinb said:
You dont know how eminem views Jay-Z in his own circle with his own friends...You dont think his friends gas him up that he is the best and has to show that s**t? Dont get it confused the appearances with Jay and the concerts are about the money point blank period. Who exactly do yall think he is talking about with the single syllable references? Who exactly do yall think eminem views as competition?
Yeah, Eminem these guys are dissing each other in another realm, to the normal person it never happened, but the people who keep up with hip-hop know what's up.

I knew it was a shot a Jay-Z halfway in the song. I got on here and made a thread, but someone beat me to it. Coincidence? I think not.
 8 years ago '05        #37
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
hes not dissing him lol hes talkin about nick cannon
 8 years ago '07        #38
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
wait....................so when did eminem became known for using subliminals to throw shots at competition when em over his career made it pretty clear who the f**k he is going at. Doesn't matter if you were known or a scrub

ya dudes are reaching

Last edited by Bigakathebeast; 06-09-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 06-09-2010, 02:50 PM         #39
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
wait....................so when did eminem became known for using subliminals to throw shots at competition when em over his career made it pretty clear who the f**k he is going at. Doesn't matter if you were known or a scrub

ya dudes are reaching
True he does come str8 out and state beefs but i don't think he's trying to start beef with this... I think he's trying to spark a reaction out of good rappers instead of fans... One line in this song sticks out because it seems out of place.

Better get your girlfriend in check. It's psychological warfare.

That can be taken as a shot at Hov cuz of the song he did wit B but i think he's tellin all rappers step yo s**t up, not just Hov.
 8 years ago '06        #40
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613

Yeah C'mon son.....This thread maker might have a good point here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy