I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2010, 10:20 AM         #1
21363 pageviews
100 comments

cuzzinb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z

Listen to the song and imagine the chick he is arguing over is really hip hop or the rap game here are my reasons: Listen to the song while you read this or ur not gonna understand

1. The entire cd he talks about how rappers arent on his level and that he is coming for them. The only rappers he really sees as competition are Jay and Wayne. Wayne is locked up so he cant really go at him cuz the public would turn on him, and entire cd no shouts to Jay at all

2. Begins the song saying its a verbal seduction....i feel like im morphing into something so incredible that im dwarfing all competitors better get ur girlfriend in check its psycological warfare.....This just lets you know he feels like he is bigger than all his competition and how Jay-Z refers to the game being his chick Em tells him ur chick is really in love with me and psycological warfare is that this is a subliminal shot

3. U expect this reaction yet you strong arm, ur corny you try and turn ur charm on cuz u just think ur bishop the don jaun but if u think u f**kin wit me u on one

4. She brings my name up constant ur boys are like she f**kin wit dude she want son, u better get a clue....even when eminem was gone hip hop still talked about him and im sure jay z people in his circle are fans of em and have s**t to say about it...u better get a clue...lol jay-z best s**t was when he was wit dj clue in the roc a fella days

5. Then he comes out and says it she is on my d*ck cuz i spit better than u

Second Verse is where he really goes in
6. There is a 7 disc cd changer in the car and im in every single slot and ur not Aww
This is coincidently his 7th cd and then he hits us with Jay-z trademark Aww damn near thru this whole verse Lol Shots fired

I got more s**t i noticed but i wanna see if anybody even read or respond to this

100 comments for "I think the Seduction track is Eminem taking shots at Jay-Z"

8 years ago '08        #2
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19979 19979
right now sir, you are being mr.fantastic......... but if it was real s**t, Em would murk jay hova silly
 8 years ago '07        #3
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 06-09-2010, 10:36 AM         #5
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol am i reaching? Maybe, i was real real high yesterday but listen to the song s**t makes sense still
 8 years ago '04        #6
ualreddyknow187 
space
space
$171 | Props total: 11 11
nah i felt the same way when i heard it and ithink he may be takin shots to....and in my opinion it was needed
 06-09-2010, 10:37 AM         #7
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And yea i agree Em would take that if it ever came down to it between him and Jay
 8 years ago '10        #8
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Why would he take a shot at Jay? Makes no sense

You're reaching with this
 06-09-2010, 10:41 AM         #9
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea definately needed and if not Jay who are all these competitors he keeps saying he is better than? And what chick did he take from somebody in real life? He is talking about rap
 06-09-2010, 10:43 AM         #10
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to the people that say im reaching have yall heard the song?
 8 years ago '04        #11
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
If anything, he is talking to Nick Cannon - but I don't think the song is directed at anyone - just competition in general -and DEFINITELY not Jay
 8 years ago '09        #12
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
white boys love eminem.
 06-09-2010, 10:57 AM         #13
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How he talking about nick cannon and he is married to mariah and bout to have a baby? He is done dedicating whole songs to them....lol and for the record im black
 8 years ago '04        #14
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 931 931
i think u right...cuz he talkn about rap obvious...but tha 2nd verse when he kept saying aww..like jay...come on now datz a givin..i think he want a challenge..he needs..he feeds off of it...Jay aint really been spitin hot s**t lately...jus average...its better than everybody elses s**t..but average Jay..but Em is da ONLY 1 dat can give Jay a runfor his money..and Jay knows dis s**t...so we'll c wat happens...
 06-09-2010, 11:03 AM         #15
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea and rap is like boxing there can only be one #1 everybody else is just a contender
 8 years ago '07        #16
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
you are reaching. seduction is a general statement in rap period. the song could be going at 50 cent or soulja boy or lil wayne. whoever is hot at the moment.

hip hop is unfaithful she's easily persuaded.
 8 years ago '04        #17
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #18
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
Isn't he doin a tour with Jay Z this year, one in which will take place in Detroit at Comerica Park? Smh...

Last edited by chi - lite; 06-09-2010 at 11:16 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #19
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Yeah so he's going to diss jay and they got two big shows soon, stfu
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #20
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
I though this also when I heard the bit about the 7 CD changer then em goin aww

lol but I wouldn't count on it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy