THE GUY WHO HIT LIL B ON CAMERA APOLOGiZING & CRYING LIKE A LIL b**ch

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,241 | Props total: 30103 30103
 MARTIAN MAR said:
lmao that n*gga stay doin somethin and deletin it (punchin b, twitter, apology video).....his life gonna be next
^this
 8 years ago '08        #42
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
I didnt even get to watch the video... Damn. Anyone save or download the clip?
 8 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
.....Video Down?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #45
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 6878 6878
mehh, the n*gga is a lil kid i dont see how its really that serious.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
 MARTIAN MAR said:
me, you (nico) right now n*gga....let's go....I want to violate you and your body in every single way possible n*gga and teach you how Based God felt after you pulled ya b**ch move....


:whoa2::jay::ha teit:
 8 years ago '04        #47
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,076 | Props total: 118 118
n*gga realized he did some f**ked up s**t...... he appologizing get over it lets move the f**k on....



and some of you lil b "fans" need to take a step back and look at how u presenting urself in public, posting with a face full of pubes


Last edited by Silentmurdah33; 06-09-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #48
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 8423 8423
This kid is like 18 years old....he's a f**king kid.

He did some sucker s**t and everyone clowns Lil B. He realizes that he did some sucker s**t, explains and apologizes, now yall clown him. I always thought that's how a man should act. I could be wrong, though. At least no pulled pistols or some stupid s**t like that....

ya feel me
 8 years ago '05        #49
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
ya feel me?
 8 years ago '10        #50
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$5,091 | Props total: 246 246
 Two02x3 said:
This kid is like 18 years old....he's a f**king kid.

He did some sucker s**t and everyone clowns Lil B. He realizes that he did some sucker s**t, explains and apologizes, now yall clown him. I always thought that's how a man should act. I could be wrong, though. At least no pulled pistols or some stupid s**t like that....

ya feel me
naw man, i know what ur saying, but on some honest s**t, if that s**t wasnt a setup, i dont know what is. this fool is just shook cuz he knows he got prices on his head.

on some real s**t, i dont think his apology was sincere. HE f**kING SET HIM UP, WHY WOULD HE APOLOGIZE?
 8 years ago '07        #51
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
this kid just learned the word asinine


Last edited by NuffGanja; 06-09-2010 at 02:06 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #52
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 8423 8423
 Based Nobleman said:
naw man, i know what ur saying, but on some honest s**t, if that s**t wasnt a setup, i dont know what is. this fool is just shook cuz he knows he got prices on his head.

on some real s**t, i dont think his apology was sincere. HE f**kING SET HIM UP, WHY WOULD HE APOLOGIZE?
Well, people in Berkeley or familiar with this situation would know more than me. If it was a setup, then yeah...he's just scared. But honestly, why would a price be put on his head? Because he caught Lil B with a lil tap to the mouth? Nobody died or even lost money. f!ght it out or move on....

But like I said....I only know the situation from the internet...nothing else.
 8 years ago '05        #53
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,187 | Props total: 2356 2356
 Two02x3 said:
This kid is like 18 years old....he's a f**king kid.

He did some sucker s**t and everyone clowns Lil B. He realizes that he did some sucker s**t, explains and apologizes, now yall clown him. I always thought that's how a man should act. I could be wrong, though. At least no pulled pistols or some stupid s**t like that....

ya feel me
n*gga 18 aint no f**king kid...if u still acting like a kid at 18 then u gonna get what u got coming just like if he was a man. he aint no damn kid
 8 years ago '08        #54
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
I've come to the conclusion that people say ya feel me, or know what I'm saying, because they themselves do not posses the intelligence, or words to describe to someone how they actually feel, or what they mean. In other words they are so f**kin dumb, they just hope you can understand what they are trying to say or what they are going through by looking at you and saying feel me, know what I'm sayin, instead of just telling you what they are saying like anyone with an education would. Boom!
 8 years ago '06        #55
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 D.S.O.M. said:
him and Lil B are retards
wtf is goin on in Berkeley

Prolly some gay s**t. death Threats? .........The whole damn situation is wack as hell and they just runnin on Youtube cryin and being f**kin Drama Queens. GTFOH.
 8 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Adwerdz said:


i believe this kid and actually feel bad for him,but what on earth would make a n*gga think that somebody should call they boss on a beautiful afternoon and ask him to giv a n*gga he dont know a job
 8 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
 Effit said:
I've come to the conclusion that people say ya feel me, or know what I'm saying, because they themselves do not posses the intelligence, or words to describe to someone how they actually feel, or what they mean. In other words they are so f**kin dumb, they just hope you can understand what they are trying to say or what they are going through by looking at you and saying feel me, know what I'm sayin, instead of just telling you what they are saying like anyone with an education would. Boom!

 8 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Two02x3 said:
Well, people in Berkeley or familiar with this situation would know more than me. If it was a setup, then yeah...he's just scared. But honestly, why would a price be put on his head? Because he caught Lil B with a lil tap to the mouth? Nobody died or even lost money. f!ght it out or move on....

But like I said....I only know the situation from the internet...nothing else.
u gotta realize these geeks got nothin goin on an not used to drama.

who tha f**k would set somebody up to hit them 3 times.they didnt try and rob him,they coulda f**ked him up worse etc.s**t wasnt no setup.kid was biggin up his music or promotin no album.it was jus some sucker s**t.he asked lil b to call souljah boy lmao.thats when tha whole tone switched up
 8 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,646 | Props total: 15269 15269
If Lil B lets this dude slide his rap career is over before it even began.. The new Yung Berg..

Lil B getting snuffed by some n*gga fresh outta High School, some random nerd..

If this "Nico" guy isn't spotted on cam getting his a.ss beat up within the next 7 days, how can anyone respect Lil B as a man( if you already did for that matter)..


Last edited by Hold That; 06-09-2010 at 02:27 PM..
 06-09-2010, 02:27 PM         #60
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:


dude realized he f**ked up and ruined his career.......

not bigging up lil b like he the man, its just industry politics, that s**t is not allowed. you think record labels wanna see their artists getting hurt or involved in stupid s**t like this???

plus soulja boy got bread for real so itd be nothing to blackball this little nico n*gga, plus all the hate s**t on his youtube (yea i clicked i had to see wtf was up)

n*gga this is chess not checkers
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy