THE GUY WHO HIT LIL B ON CAMERA APOLOGiZING & CRYING LIKE A LIL b**ch

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,745 | Props total: 23258 23258
 MARTIAN MAR said:
lmao that n*gga stay doin somethin and deletin it (punchin b, twitter, apology video).....his life gonna be next
^this
 8 years ago '08        #42
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
I didnt even get to watch the video... Damn. Anyone save or download the clip?
 8 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
.....Video Down?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #45
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
mehh, the n*gga is a lil kid i dont see how its really that serious.
 8 years ago '04        #46
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 MARTIAN MAR said:
me, you (nico) right now n*gga....let's go....I want to violate you and your body in every single way possible n*gga and teach you how Based God felt after you pulled ya b**ch move....

:jay::ha teit:
 8 years ago '04        #47
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
n*gga realized he did some f**ked up s**t...... he appologizing get over it lets move the f**k on....

and some of you lil b "fans" need to take a step back and look at how u presenting urself in public, posting with a face full of pubes

Last edited by Silentmurdah33; 06-09-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #48
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 6704 6704
This kid is like 18 years old....he's a f**king kid.

He did some sucker s**t and everyone clowns Lil B. He realizes that he did some sucker s**t, explains and apologizes, now yall clown him. I always thought that's how a man should act. I could be wrong, though. At least no pulled pistols or some stupid s**t like that....

ya feel me
 8 years ago '05        #49
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
ya feel me?
 8 years ago '10        #50
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Two02x3 said:

He did some sucker s**t and everyone clowns Lil B. He realizes that he did some sucker s**t, explains and apologizes, now yall clown him. I always thought that's how a man should act. I could be wrong, though. At least no pulled pistols or some stupid s**t like that....

ya feel me
naw man, i know what ur saying, but on some honest s**t, if that s**t wasnt a setup, i dont know what is. this fool is just shook cuz he knows he got prices on his head.

on some real s**t, i dont think his apology was sincere. HE f**kING SET HIM UP, WHY WOULD HE APOLOGIZE?
 8 years ago '07        #51
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
this kid just learned the word asinine

Last edited by NuffGanja; 06-09-2010 at 03:06 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #52
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 6704 6704
 Based Nobleman said:
naw man, i know what ur saying, but on some honest s**t, if that s**t wasnt a setup, i dont know what is. this fool is just shook cuz he knows he got prices on his head.

on some real s**t, i dont think his apology was sincere. HE f**kING SET HIM UP, WHY WOULD HE APOLOGIZE?
Well, people in Berkeley or familiar with this situation would know more than me. If it was a setup, then yeah...he's just scared. But honestly, why would a price be put on his head? Because he caught Lil B with a lil tap to the mouth? Nobody died or even lost money. f!ght it out or move on....

But like I said....I only know the situation from the internet...nothing else.
 8 years ago '05        #53
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Two02x3 said:

ya feel me
n*gga 18 aint no f**king kid...if u still acting like a kid at 18 then u gonna get what u got coming just like if he was a man. he aint no damn kid
 8 years ago '08        #54
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I've come to the conclusion that people say ya feel me, or know what I'm saying, because they themselves do not posses the intelligence, or words to describe to someone how they actually feel, or what they mean. In other words they are so f**kin dumb, they just hope you can understand what they are trying to say or what they are going through by looking at you and saying feel me, know what I'm sayin, instead of just telling you what they are saying like anyone with an education would. Boom!
 8 years ago '06        #55
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 D.S.O.M. said:
him and Lil B are retards
wtf is goin on in Berkeley

Prolly some gay s**t. death Threats? .........The whole damn situation is wack as hell and they just runnin on Youtube cryin and being f**kin Drama Queens. GTFOH.
 8 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Adwerdz said:

i believe this kid and actually feel bad for him,but what on earth would make a n*gga think that somebody should call they boss on a beautiful afternoon and ask him to giv a n*gga he dont know a job
 8 years ago '06        #57
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Effit said:
I've come to the conclusion that people say ya feel me, or know what I'm saying, because they themselves do not posses the intelligence, or words to describe to someone how they actually feel, or what they mean. In other words they are so f**kin dumb, they just hope you can understand what they are trying to say or what they are going through by looking at you and saying feel me, know what I'm sayin, instead of just telling you what they are saying like anyone with an education would. Boom!

8 years ago '07        #58
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Two02x3 said:
Well, people in Berkeley or familiar with this situation would know more than me. If it was a setup, then yeah...he's just scared. But honestly, why would a price be put on his head? Because he caught Lil B with a lil tap to the mouth? Nobody died or even lost money. f!ght it out or move on....

But like I said....I only know the situation from the internet...nothing else.
u gotta realize these geeks got nothin goin on an not used to drama.

who tha f**k would set somebody up to hit them 3 times.they didnt try and rob him,they coulda f**ked him up worse etc.s**t wasnt no setup.kid was biggin up his music or promotin no album.it was jus some sucker s**t.he asked lil b to call souljah boy lmao.thats when tha whole tone switched up
 8 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
If Lil B lets this dude slide his rap career is over before it even began.. The new Yung Berg..

Lil B getting snuffed by some n*gga fresh outta High School, some random nerd..

If this "Nico" guy isn't spotted on cam getting his a.ss beat up within the next 7 days, how can anyone respect Lil B as a man( if you already did for that matter)..

Last edited by Hold That; 06-09-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 06-09-2010, 03:27 PM         #60
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:

dude realized he f**ked up and ruined his career.......

not bigging up lil b like he the man, its just industry politics, that s**t is not allowed. you think record labels wanna see their artists getting hurt or involved in stupid s**t like this???

plus soulja boy got bread for real so itd be nothing to blackball this little nico n*gga, plus all the hate s**t on his youtube (yea i clicked i had to see wtf was up)

n*gga this is chess not checkers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy