Derek Fisher Crying after the game

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I honestly think he was crying because people were s**tting on him all playoff long calling him the weak link, and finally he was the reason the Lakers won one, in the most important playoff game thus far.. All that pinned up emotion just came out..
 06-09-2010, 05:53 AM         #62
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight's performance outshines .04 seconds.
 8 years ago '07        #63
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
hasn't Fisher been getting a lot of flack lately? Fan's giving him s**t and jeering and booing him, calling him a washout and all? So he clearly stepped up and gave his best performance to win the game, so I can understand dude being a little emotional.

Not a fan of either team but you beantowners need to stfu, you know if it were reversed and Kg or Pierce or Perkins was showing emotion after playing their heart out you'd be defending em.

I hate Espn for the reference, The Fish that saved L.A.
why that movie isn't on dvd is beyond me
 8 years ago '10        #64
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
game 3 n*gga?

go the f**k home you damn crybaby...
 8 years ago '04        #65
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 kidbrosweets said:
^ You n*ggas act like it was game 7
Dude is ALWAYS considered as the weakest link on every Lakers team and has always kept in 100. Dude has done nothing but been a class act for his entire career while hitting big shot after big shot after big f**king shot. People wonder why he's still here and last night is exactly why. I have absolutely know problem with this. When the chips were down, Fish came through like he always does.
 8 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
when this n*gga fisher cry n*ggaz give him all the respect in the world. When tebow cried after the lost to alabama yall n*ggaz roasted the s**t out of him. Ya'll n*ggaz Changin Up Like Baby Pampers Stay 100 with yourself...
 06-09-2010, 06:49 AM         #67
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if they win it all, Fishers gonna go into hysterics
 06-09-2010, 06:50 AM         #68
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah and all of the lakers fans saying "its ok". Nope not for game 3!!!! if big baby did that laker fans would have 10 threads about it
 8 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 Black Magick said:
But if it were any other player that wasn't on the Lakers....
These Laker stans know damn well they'd be clowning too.
Please tell me another player starting on an elite team that gets this kind of criticism despite making big plays constantly.
 06-09-2010, 06:52 AM         #70
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that motherf**ker gonna really cry when they dont win it all..
 8 years ago '10        #71
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 16 16
hell yea treat every game like it can be your last cuz u neva kno what type of advantages the other team will have if u lose this game and then the next one who knows what the refs will do again....so f**k THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 normpeterson said:
oh yeah and all of the lakers fans saying "its ok". Nope not for game 3!!!! if big baby did that laker fans would have 10 threads about it
you prolly right knowing BX. Big Baby is one weird a.ss n*gga though. Big Baby is not Derek Fisher though. Their situations are completely different.
 8 years ago '05        #73
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 murd410 said:
He put his heart into the game. Can't hate on it
No hate but who cries after Game 3?
 8 years ago '06        #74
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 youngskits718 said:
A bunch of sucka n*ggas in this thread but can't even be surprised...

It's Boxden
and ur in this thread and u been on boxden since 06

ur a big contribution to the sucka n*ggas in a thread at boxden.
 8 years ago '07        #75
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
just someone who is passionate for the game. Let me educate you young cats on the board... when you have a career (not a JOB but a career... there is a difference) and you pour everything you have in your profession and something good or value come out of it, your going to get emotional. Everyone knew how important this game was (given the stat about whoever wins Game 3, usually wins the series) and the fact that he came up big.

Let me say this, I am NOT a lakers fan at all (and don't care who win the series) but to criticize a cat because he is emotional about something he has been doing for 13 or 14 years of his life shows the maturity of Boxden.
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 DaForce13 said:
just someone who is passionate for the game. Let me educate you young cats on the board... when you have a career (not a JOB but a career... there is a difference) and you pour everything you have in your profession and something good or value come out of it, your going to get emotional. Everyone knew how important this game was (given the stat about whoever wins Game 3, usually wins the series) and the fact that he came up big.

Let me say this, I am NOT a lakers fan at all (and don't care who win the series) but to criticize a cat because he is emotional about something he has been doing for 13 or 14 years of his life shows the maturity of Boxden.
Preach on fam, preach on.
 8 years ago '06        #77
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Gotta be happy for Fish. Damn a game three and championship...he's on some real life s**t. People who haven't went through it and came out of it don't know the feeling. His emotions had nothing to do with basketball.
 06-09-2010, 09:36 AM         #78
YungRio216 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murd410 said:
He put his heart into the game. Can't hate on it
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #79
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Yea that was some soft s**t lmao
 8 years ago '06        #80
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
I don't wanna even read the other 4 pages. Any dude hating on Fish cuz he was crying probably never played a sport in their lives or never fought for anything they loved. This series could go 7 games but the fact that he fought to win 1 game for them means a lot. EVERY GAME COUNTS and I bet not one dude in the locker room would make fun of him. The league needs more dudes like this to put it all on the line. Y'all women on boxden k!ll me... Soon as someone show heart, u got b**ch n*ggas quick to call someone a b**ch n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago