MORTAL KOMBAT "Movie" Trailer

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
19197 pageviews
307 comments

Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18305 18305
MORTAL KOMBAT "Short Movie" Trailer

[video - click to view]

Dont Know but looks cool

Last edited by Jhnnyblz427; 06-08-2010 at 01:15 PM..

307 comments for "MORTAL KOMBAT "Movie" Trailer"

8 years ago '08        #2
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
Fire.
 8 years ago '06        #3
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18305 18305
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #4
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
White yes... OMG Scorpion looks f**k sick..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 06-08-2010 at 01:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
that s**t looks dope
 8 years ago '04        #6
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
If this is fake, then this is the best fakeness I've ever seen for a trailer. Michael Jai White as Jax and that Seven of 9 chick as Sonya Blade, sign me up. Damn Johnny Cage keeps taking L's tho.
 06-08-2010, 01:26 PM         #7
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably going to be a s**t movie but ill catch it bootleg
 8 years ago '07        #8
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Looks like it will be alright.
 8 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
:jawdrop: I like the look they gave the characters. Nothing like the originals and a little gritty. I'll check this out.

SUB ZERO:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Storchaveli; 06-08-2010 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #10
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
Whens it droppin?
 8 years ago '04        #11
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
Is this the first look at the Mortal Kombat reboot?

The pre-E3 hype/craziness continues with this mysterious Mortal Kombat trailer. Usually a Mortal Kombat trailer being released prior to E3 wouldn’t be a biggie but this new MK trailer is in live-action. While we probably won’t be controlling digitized actors once again, it looks like the MK series is going through a reboot that definitely retains its dark and violent roots.

Ok so it should be immediately noted that its still isn’t 100% official that this video is related to MK9. But considering the quality is of that of a low budget action film I’m going to believe that it’s an official video. Hell, with Warner Brothers now being the force behind Midway and the MK franchise it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the MK series is getting a reboot and marketing push.

The vibes many will get from this trailer is that this is like Christopher Nolan rebooting the MK franchise. Now I’m not saying the new MK game will be as brilliant as Batman Begins or The Dark Knight but when you see realistic versions of Jax, Baraka and a few other MK characters you’ll understand what I’m saying.

Now if this isn’t related to MK9 then bravo to those who made it. But if is this does pan out and is legit then holy sh!t. We may not get the classic MK we want complete with yellow and green ninjas but I’ll take a game that has Afro Dynamite, oops I mean Michael Jai White, as Jax any day of the week.

Oh, and Michael Jai White isn’t the only known actor to pop up in the trailer as a mainMK character. Keep an eye out for some interesting actors/martial artists and even a former Borg. Yup, MK9 could be going all out this time round.
 8 years ago '05        #12
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 06-08-2010, 01:35 PM         #13
mattnesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is legit. Good twist and different look on it. Modern time mk.
 8 years ago '09        #14
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
New Mortal Kombat trailer; film or game?
June 8th, 2010 by Jake Green

Courtesy of Kotaku we have what looks to be a trailer for a new Mortal Kombat film, or possibly the next game, kotaku have managed to pick out the fact that Jeri Ryan and Michael Jai White, amongst others, make an appearance in the video, which rules out the possibility that this video is just a fan project.

It has been said that Warner Brothers was looking to reboot the franchise so this could be the film that has spawned as a result of this, which seems a perfectly likely scenario, especially considering that this video is much darker and more gruesome than other Mortal Kombat films, so would definitely fit the description “franchise reebot.”

Another likely situation is that this is a live action trailer for the next game in the franchise, and with E3 just round the corner it wouldn’t be unlikely that they’d release the trailer now. Another thing to note when considering this is that VG247 told us on May 1st of this year that we may be getting our first look at a new game “next month” and considering May was last month, that would make next month about now.

Be sure to check the trailer out here and keep one ear open in the next few weeks, we’ll keep you updated if more news on this project comes in.

They saying it could be a demo reel for the movie or it could be a live trailer for the game, so don't get your hopes up until it can be confirmed. To me it looks just ok.
 06-08-2010, 01:37 PM         #15
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's playin Liu Kang?
 8 years ago '06        #16
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
this is probably a clip they wanna show @ either e3 or Comic-Con. ill be goin to both so ill see whats up.
 8 years ago '04        #17
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4252 4252
I. f**kING. CAME.
 8 years ago '05        #18
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
BRAVO f**kIN BRAVO THIS s**t RIGHT HERE LOOKS f**kIN GREAT!!!!MAKE IT A MOVIE!!!!:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #19
-Jazeera- 
space
space
space
$946 | Props total: 33 33
Raiden? Lol.
 8 years ago '06        #20
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
wow unexpected but dope. It does seem more like a short for a video game then a movie because I doubt they would show the k!lling of Johnny Cage in a trailer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy