Its Official there is no debate anymore...Eminem is GOAT

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Goat?
Goat 115 60.21%
Not Goat 76 39.79%
Voters: 191. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-09-2010, 01:05 AM         #121
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
You're a scumbag racist f**k. I really hope you die a slow, painful death f**got.
 06-09-2010, 03:26 AM         #122
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact em is winning shows what the racial makeup of this site is. sorry had to say it
 8 years ago '08        #123
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 younghova032003 said:
Im really not feeling his music.. It gives me a headache. Someone explain what is it about hs music people like talking about doing drugs,killing his family do you relate to or drawls u to his music?
White people love that s**t bro
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #124
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Black people sound mad in this thread. Since we are just a.ssuming s**t, I'm a.ssuming since it's all white kids this and that it must be some angry black people on here.
 8 years ago '09        #125
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
It's ok, white people would be mad as hell too if some black kid came along and took country music by storm.
 06-09-2010, 03:49 AM         #126
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i'm being honest..i like 2 1/2 em albums..mmlp/sslp/half of tes.....various freestyles,and some loose songs....

em is a top ten talent...but top ten in regards to music....negative..
 8 years ago '07        #127
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ turning this into a race thing.......bx always stooping too that level when they're so naive about admitting the truth as Em is one of the best too ever do it and he's white..

It's not the fans.. he proved it himself. .. he didn't have too make Recovery, but he did.. he did it for HIS fans because he felt he let them down, why do you think people appreciate his music so much? because he puts his heart and soul into it unlike artists like Jay.

So why do people hate on Eminem? It's just because he's white and he took over something another race pioneered and they don't like it.
 06-09-2010, 03:58 AM         #128
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i miss this em to be honest...when he seemingly wasn't trying so hard..he simply just didn't give a f**k...would love to hear em do an album over some dope a.ss gritty hip hop beats...this candy a.ss synthy pop garbage a.ss beats he's rhyming over now just don't cut it..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #129
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
I can't think of the singer's name but that's exactly what happened...but the problem with that example is that there are few black country fans...the black singer's career is pretty borderline...there are people that love him and people that hate him...but almost all his fans are white and the genre is dominated by white artists....so that example and Em's situation don't mesh

one thing people don't realize is that most hip hop fans in America are white...the country itself 75 percent caucasian

so of course in a genre that has many white fans but only a few rappers they can relate to and even fewer that share their skin color, so of course he's gonna be the great white hope

but in terms of African American fans? I don't think the response is quite like it is on this site....most people in this thread seem to be pissed that the line where his skin color ends and skill begins is blurry

IMO if he were African American with the same style, background, and expression....he would still be a bum in Detroit

hate it or love it.....when a person of a different skin color dominates where others of that same race failed....they're gonna get attention and hype if they deserve it or not

What the f**k you smoking? you acting like Em is just some average rapper who can't even rhyme.......i'm not even going into detail because your post is just so f**king dumb and contradicting.
 8 years ago '10        #130
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1121 1121
It's amazing how anyone can consider themselves a fan of hip-hop and not a fan of Hov.

Undoubtedly, without question, Jay-Z is the greatest rapper/emcee of all-time.

Eminem's wordplay is ill, but he cannot put an entire album together. He has one lane that he stays in. Eminem's catalogue is nowhere near as strong as Hov's or Nas' for that matter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Em hater by any means. I'm from Detroit, born & raised. The Hip-Hop Shop was directly across the street from my family's business. I've been hearing Eminem and D12 (R.I.P. Bugs) flow long before any of them had any kind of record deal.

Em's flow is ferocious. However, with that being said, Jay-Z is the complete emcee.
 8 years ago '04        #131
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17350 17350
 HotepSuns said:
i miss this em to be honest...when he seemingly wasn't trying so hard..he simply just didn't give a f**k...would love to hear em do an album over some dope a.ss gritty hip hop beats...this candy a.ss synthy pop garbage a.ss beats he's rhyming over now just don't cut it..
[/url]
This ^^^^^^...s**t is so f**king wack....Now him rhyming over a beat like "Dead Wrong" is when i can give him props....
 8 years ago '07        #132
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
its always has to turn into a race thing

take away the skin color and em and nas are still the greatest

theres a lot of bitter black people in this thread.....its ok you'll get over it...keep dreaming hov could flow and be as lyrical as like em:greetings10:

8 years ago '04        #133
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 m-f said:
@ turning this into a race thing.......bx always stooping too that level when they're so naive about admitting the truth as Em is one of the best too ever do it and he's white..

It's not the fans.. he proved it himself. .. he didn't have too make Recovery, but he did.. he did it for HIS fans because he felt he let them down, why do you think people appreciate his music so much? because he puts his heart and soul into it unlike artists like Jay.

So why do people hate on Eminem? It's just because he's white and he took over something another race pioneered and they don't like it.
How exactly has he taken over the rap game? That statement baffles me b/c he's never mentioned in my community. Can you honestly say Jay-Z is not mentioned in the white community? s**t, Jay's name is mentioned in this thread just as much as Em's. Eminem appeals to white kids in their teens and early 20's. Hov appeals to all ages from the young kids, to my parents, to the President. That's GOAT status!
 8 years ago '09        #134
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
YO There is no G.O.A.T it's all opinion!
 8 years ago '04        #135
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
this is the best cd in a few summers and i'm not a big em fan!!!! thanks Marshall!
 8 years ago '04        #136
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Mr. Snowman said:
its always has to turn into a race thing

take away the skin color and em and nas are still the greatest

theres a lot of bitter black people in this thread.....its ok you'll get over it...keep dreaming hov could flow and be as lyrical as like em:greetings10:

Take away the skin color and the majority of kids on this site aren't even listening to rap. BTW, the fact that you keep bringing up Hov and quoting him and using his gif says a lot He doesn't need to flow or have the lyrical skill of Em, he just makes better songs, wayyyy better albums and appeals to people other than young white kids. Sorry
 8 years ago '04        #137
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
 BackBlock_OG said:
How exactly has he taken over the rap game? That statement baffles me b/c he's never mentioned in my community. Can you honestly say Jay-Z is not mentioned in the white community? s**t, Jay's name is mentioned in this thread just as much as Em's. Eminem appeals to white kids in their teens and early 20's. Hov appeals to all ages from the young kids, to my parents, to the President. That's GOAT status!
so is ludacris (until he had his problems with obama)

at the end of the day there no such thing as a GOAT with one guy. its all opinion. my dad thinks ice cube is the best ever. my sister probably think dmx or bone thugs is(thats all she used to listen to). some old heads say krs-one,big daddy kane, or rakim is the best. its just all opinion.

to me jay and em both got a spot up there
 8 years ago '04        #138
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17350 17350
 The Muffin Man said:
I can't think of the singer's name but that's exactly what happened...but the problem with that example is that there are few black country fans...the black singer's career is pretty borderline...there are people that love him and people that hate him...but almost all his fans are white and the genre is dominated by white artists....so that example and Em's situation don't mesh

one thing people don't realize is that most hip hop fans in America are white...the country itself 75 percent caucasian

so of course in a genre that has many white fans but only a few rappers they can relate to and even fewer that share their skin color, he's gonna be the great white hope

but in terms of African American fans? I don't think the response is quite like it is on this site....most people in this thread seem to be pissed that the line where his skin color ends and skill begins is blurry

IMO if he were African American with the same style, background, and expression....he would still be a bum in Detroit

hate it or love it.....when a person of a different skin color dominates where others of that same race failed....they're gonna get attention and hype if they deserve it or not
first time i'll probably ever agree with you
 8 years ago '07        #139
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
Don't act like 2000-2003 Eminem wasn't s**tting on the game on constant basis, he took the rap game by storm....how you gonna deny that? he took it over, it wasn't handed too him like Hov.

.. The bold part is funny, you are all sorts of wrong.. sorry he's not discussed in "your world" but lets be serious, who doesn't know who Eminem is.

& is that why Eminem has a huge fan base around the world and has solid 80 mil plus?

Just sayin'........if you're gonna go there, have facts too back it up and not just talking out your a.ss.

Edit: Also I'm not in here trying too say Eminem is the greatest ever, because everyone has they own opinions on it.. this is a useless argument that will go no where.

Last edited by m-f; 06-09-2010 at 08:41 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #140
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Also I noticed its the same jealous people in every thread down talking Eminem.........you's really got nothing better to do than try to make useless arguments because people fall for them and then when they put you in your place you just drop "stan" calls because you really have nothing else too say?

It's your world BX, I'm just surfin' it.............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now