Its Official there is no debate anymore...Eminem is GOAT

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Goat?
Goat 115 60.21%
Not Goat 76 39.79%
Voters: 191. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
Def. one of the greatest lyricist of all time, so its at least arguable, imo hes not the greatest but he's better than pac ever was imo and equal to b.i.g if not better, when it comes to lyrical skill which is how i judge he's close to the top
 8 years ago '10        #102
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
There isn't a G.O.A.T, if I had to say then the G.O.A.T is Nas but Em is right behind him, both are G.O.A.Ts to me though


Last edited by Mocking Mind; 06-08-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #103
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
:bsflag:
 8 years ago '07        #104
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 marcusaka50 said:
:bsflag:
men lie numbers dont

 8 years ago '04        #105
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
There isn't one GOAT.

There's several, and Em is on that list.
 06-08-2010, 05:28 PM         #106
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova032003 said:
Im really not feeling his music.. It gives me a headache. Someone explain what is it about hs music people like talking about doing drugs,killing his family do you relate to or drawls u to his music?
apparently you haven't listened to all his music but to answer you

doin drugs, k!lling family > talkin bout pushin weight, the feds on you, big rims, fishscale, i murder you cuz im a tough guy with 20 "goons" behind me.
 8 years ago '05        #107
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
 younghova032003 said:
Im really not feeling his music.. It gives me a headache. Someone explain what is it about hs music people like talking about doing drugs,killing his family do you relate to or drawls u to his music?
did you listen to recovery?
 06-08-2010, 05:30 PM         #108
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 22 i don't think eminem has been good since i was in middle school
 8 years ago '07        #109
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DarkSidesHero said:
apparently you haven't listened to all his music but to answer you

doin drugs, k!lling family > talkin bout pushin weight, the feds on you, big rims, fishscale, i murder you cuz im a tough guy with 20 "goons" behind me.
clearly this idiot didnt listen to recovery

and like you said anything on recovery is better then hearing about some "gangsta" pop his gat, sell truck loads of keys, and putting rims on their cars....
 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM         #110
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:
your a dikkhead u just mad because when it comes to multi syllable rapping eminem can't f**k with nas.
gtfoh
 06-08-2010, 07:24 PM         #111
makaveli20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
gtfoh
eat a dikk.
 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM         #112
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dark side Hero... chick in ur avy... who is she? would bang
 06-08-2010, 08:49 PM         #113
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem aint no goat...he talks nothing but sillly white boy topics for most of his career.

talk about dissin wayne for nothing.....hes spent most of his career dissin his fellow white pop artist britney spears jessica simpson the backstreet boys moby 4 nothing....

this silly white boy will never be goat.
 8 years ago '10        #114
knowlege bass 
space
avatar space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
It's all opinion, IMO he's not the GOAT and IMO there really is no such thing. For me its just like sports there are the hall of famers who are the elites/pioneers/history makers and icons and then there's everyone else. Em is definitely a hall of famer.
The thing that is most remarkable about Eminem to me is not him, but the fans that ride for him who are second only in fervor to Tupac fans. I read a few forums and as much as there are people who ride for Wayne, Budden, Jay, Biggie or Nas, nothing comes close to what I see for Em and Pac. Pages and pages of threads and I say that as I add to one now.
Even though I am not much of a fan of his brand of product, his sales numbers represent the fact that he has a massive fanbase some of whom seem like they would die for dude.
 8 years ago '05        #115
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 knowlege bass said:
It's all opinion, IMO he's not the GOAT and IMO there really is no such thing. For me its just like sports there are the hall of famers who are the elites/pioneers/history makers and icons and then there's everyone else. Em is definitely a hall of famer.
The thing that is most remarkable about Eminem to me is not him, but the fans that ride for him who are second only in fervor to Tupac fans. I read a few forums and as much as there are people who ride for Wayne, Budden, Jay, Biggie or Nas, nothing comes close to what I see for Em and Pac. Pages and pages of threads and I say that as I add to one now.
Even though I am not much of a fan of his brand of product, his sales numbers represent the fact that he has a massive fanbase some of whom seem like they would die for dude.

its called white people....his whiteness created his fan base. he basically has rock N roll fans not rap fans. "dude eminem is the only good rapper, the rest have always sucked" type fans.

if hes black that fan base wouldn't exist.
 8 years ago '05        #116
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Lol @ 79 yes votes. we knew this forum was filled with white people, this just confirms it.
Posted via Mobile Device

eminem wins every poll no matter wut..because of all the white people on this site.

1 time this dude was put against Jesus and he won.
 06-08-2010, 09:21 PM         #117
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIGGIE BIG L would rip em
i like your avy- do you hate gordonshumway?
 8 years ago '04        #118
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,859 | Props total: 17333 17333
 awall said:
its called white people....his whiteness created his fan base. he basically has rock N roll fans not rap fans. "dude eminem is the only good rapper, the rest have always sucked" type fans.

if hes black that fan base wouldn't exist.
 8 years ago '04        #119
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ash1990 said:
:disdain2: that recovery album overrated , eminem hooks are weak
the f**k? you tryna sing along with this cd? or you tryna rewind it back n think wtf did he really just say?, lemme run that back one more time :agreement6:
 06-09-2010, 12:56 AM         #120
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
n*ggas wake up on my d*ck, eat some breakfast first
This guy....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy