Its Official there is no debate anymore...Eminem is GOAT

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Goat?
Goat 115 60.21%
Not Goat 76 39.79%
Voters: 191. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 THE TAKEOVER said:
This d*ckrider couldnt wait to make this thread.
This racist couldn't wait to hate on a white person. He is salty cuz the best person in a black genre is well....white. That makes you mad.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #62
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17393 17393
 slimwillie said:
I'm not

eminem >>>>>>> that s**t most n*ggas like nowdays Boosie,Gucci,Plies,E40

race has nothing to do with it.
yea your right eminem > gucci , boosie and plies e40.....he is better than that trash which isnt sayin much

ur name is slimewillie which automatically qualifies you as a d*ckrider which nullifies your opinion
 8 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,422 | Props total: 6449 6449
i wonder how much the "impact" factor comes in when it comes to classic albums. i say this because a lot of people consider thug motivation 101 a classic because it brought trap music to another level which i sorta agree with it even though jeezy didn't bring nothing much lyrically but the music itself was just crazy for its time.

just a thought
 8 years ago '04        #64
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,362 | Props total: 11572 11572
Goat? he needs way more albums to compete with the elite good rapper? yes

goat? nahhh
 06-08-2010, 12:16 PM         #65
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOV is and always will be the goat
 8 years ago '06        #66
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
recovery is a great album.
but no.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
 BackBlock_OG said:
I haven't heard Recovery yet, so I can't comment, but his discography does not warrant him to even be considered the GOAT.

People keep saying the MMLP was classic, but why? Classic means every song is good. "Who Knew" is ok, "The Real Slim Shady" is some commercial bulls**t, "Remember Me" and "I'm back" are both ok. "Drug Ballad", "Amityville" and "Under the Influence" are all weak. And who wants to hear those gay a.ss skits?

Then people say TES is classic. Name one song besides for "Till I Collapse" that has made any type of impact on hip hop; "Without Me"? I think Em's fans are so desparate to include him is the "all-time greats" catagory just b/c he's white and he's good at something that's dominated by blacks, but white suburbia does not represent the hip hop community. In the "real" hip hop community, no one I know can name one song on "Relaspe" "Encore", or "TES". I had to Google the tracklist just to remember the songs.

I've been a hip hop head since '87 and I bought the SSLP and MMLP when they came out, while the majority of my friends dismissed it as dumb white boy s**t. So my opinion is not race related, it's just reality. If you want to make a case for him being the best with the wordplay or best flow, sure you can make that case. But to put him up against people like Jay or Nas or Pac or B.I.G. is rediculous.

Em's fans get too caught up in "battle rapping". They think every collaboration song is about who spit the tighter verse, that's why they can't understand why people rank Jay-Z ahead of him. But hip hop is not all about battling. It's about making good songs that last the test of time. No song from "Relaspe" "Encore" or "TES" has lasted the test of time to people outside of Em's core fan base.

Phenomenal lyricist? Sure. Agruably the best w/ the wordplay? Sure. GOAT? No way!
Sorry
White America. close thread.
 8 years ago '04        #68
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 1335 1335
 justinjones said:
i wonder how much the "impact" factor comes in when it comes to classic albums. i say this because a lot of people consider thug motivation 101 a classic because it brought trap music to another level which i sorta agree with it even though jeezy didn't bring nothing much lyrically but the music itself was just crazy for its time.

just a thought
Eminem's albums have impacted the hip hop game like no other.
 8 years ago '10        #69
sickskillz 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 1 1
There is no Goat.. but he is ONE of the Goat's...

when there is no such thing as an opinion in this world anymore then yea, there can be one Goat.. but for now you all gotta live with the fact that everyone likes different s**t and likes to be stans of different artist.
 8 years ago '09        #70
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
he is. and f**k yall who dont think he not
 06-08-2010, 01:14 PM         #71
infinite21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
BIGGIE BIG L would rip em
U can say that because we saw them at there high point in there career. Unf. we never saw them more than that. We never kno how BIGGIE nd BIG L would have continued with there career. Everyone switches up there style. Do you think BIG L would have continued his rap career with just punchlines after punchlines? He most likely would have changed his style like most rappers do
 06-08-2010, 01:15 PM         #72
infinite21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infinite21 said:
U can say that because we saw them at there high point in there career. Unf. we never saw them more than that. We never kno how BIGGIE nd BIG L would have continued with there career. Everyone switches up there style. Do you think BIG L would have continued his rap career with just punchlines after punchlines? He most likely would have changed his style like most rappers do
If you compare BIG, BIG L and Em all in there best. It would b very very close. Em rips up ppl when he wants 2 and his freestyles are amazing, just like BIG L
 8 years ago '08        #73
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
 IceyBrotha said:
Mele Mel??????? Kurupt????? Who is this negga mele Mel ??? Lol and kurupt one of the goats?

If you don't know who Melle Mel is, then your Hip Hop pass should be revoked asap. But there could be a logical explanation. You might just be too young to know who he is.
 8 years ago '10        #74
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 ATF Fresh said:
You guys are taking this way too far. The ONE album Eminem finally decides to get serious on after 8 years and suddenly he's the greatest thing since sliced bread? Get outta here with that...
Boxden is full of d*ck riders, real f**king s**t. No one thinks for themselves, they're too scared to think outside of the box. And, whoever does, they disregard them.

Grisly said:
last i checked, you were up at 10:20 am posting in an eminem thread, trying to help save the little career your boyfriend Hov has left, by hating on eminem....

you're literally on drugs if you think i give two f**ks about your existence.

Jay Z lost.

[pic - click to view]

So you endorsing f**gots now? Stop posting that gay f**king picture, it isn't even funny.
 06-08-2010, 01:50 PM         #75
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes been the goat
 06-08-2010, 02:13 PM         #76
makaveli20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, my mind is seein through your design like blind fury
I shine jewelry sippin on crushed grapes, we lust papes
and push cakes inside the casket at Just wake
It's sickenin, he just finished biddin upstate

And now the projects, is talkin that somebody gotta die s**t
It's logic, as long as it's nobody that's in my clique
My man Smoke, know how to expand coke, and Mr. Coffee
Feds cost me two mill' to get the system off me"Life's a b**ch," but God-forbid the b**ch divorce me
I'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch me
Cuban cigars meetin Foxy at DemarsMovin cars, your top papi Senor Escobar nas multi syllable rhyme patterns are to much for eminem or anybody expect kool g rap or pac or big l or rakim

Last edited by makaveli20; 06-08-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 06-08-2010, 02:22 PM         #77
infinite21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

Feds cost me two mill' to get the system off me"Life's a b**ch," but God-forbid the b**ch divorce me
Cuban cigars meetin Foxy at DemarsMovin cars, your top papi Senor Escobar
haha.. your a f**king retard, your going back to when nas was in his prime. Should we go back to ems first albums also and compare lyrics.. ppl are so f**kin stupid
 06-08-2010, 02:23 PM         #78
Salvation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
Hov is the goat
stop it
No.

On To The Next One.
 06-08-2010, 02:28 PM         #79
infinite21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli20 said:

Cuban cigars meetin Foxy at DemarsMovin cars, your top papi Senor Escobar nas multi syllable rhyme patterns are to much for eminem or anybody expect kool g rap or pac or big l or rakim
i say we all pick nas, big l, biggie, pac nd rakims best verses nd compare it recovery so we can try 2 make eminem sound bad.. lol ppl crack me up
 8 years ago '06        #80
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
ur white, obviously he's goat to you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy