Recovery vs. Thank Me Later

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Recovery vs. Thank Me Later
Recovery 322 89.20%
Thank Me Later 39 10.80%
Voters: 361. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM         #41
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank Me Later of course..

Eminem's copying Drake's formula with the singing...

But in the end it all depends on what your more into, Hip-Hop & R&B or just straight Hip-Hop.
 8 years ago '09        #42
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 ATF Fresh said:

8 years ago '12        #43
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
25 To Life > Drakes Discography
 8 years ago '05        #44
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 smiles said:
no contest
not even close
THANK ME LATER>>>> recovered bulls**t

nikki minaj's verse on Up All Night>>> marsha mathers
in the words of that terrible wh0ore....."i look like yes and u look like no"
 8 years ago '04        #45
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
 ATF Fresh said:

But in the end it all depends on what your more into, Hip-Hop & R&B or just straight Hip-Hop.
please just :hang: yourself asap
 06-07-2010, 10:51 PM         #46
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RECOVERY n*gga. f**k drake. real hiphop is back b**ch. Where the drake stans at??? to the few in here tryna defend s**t:

1: get aubrey's d*ck out your mouth.

2. STOP LYIN TO YOURSELVES!!!!!

EMINEM IS BACK b**ch. MARSHALL MATHERS LP STYLE. THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE IS DAT n*gga SLIM SHADY AND HE HAS PROVED THAT s**t WITH THIS ALBUM...
 8 years ago '12        #47
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
you people are f**kin insane..only on here i swear...the drake album is the better album..recoverys just f**kin gay a.ss lyrics bro and angry flows..garbage..but its eminem so yall love it and hell sell more than drake even tho the album sucks just like relapse did
LMAOOOOOO

Dude is furious.

Only on here?????? I doubt you can find ONE hip-hop site that would agree with your dumbass.
 06-07-2010, 10:59 PM         #48
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
you people are f**kin insane..only on here i swear...the drake album is the better album..recoverys just f**kin gay a.ss lyrics bro and angry flows..garbage..but its eminem so yall love it and hell sell more than drake even tho the album sucks just like relapse did

n*gga ARE YOU ILLITERATE???

YOU MUST NOT HAVE READ MY f**kIN POST SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN: STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!!!!!!

ITS OK. O YEA ONE MORE THING.....DRAKE LOST AND I KNOW YOURE MAD YOUR IMAGINARY BABY'S DADDY FAILED YOUR a.ss MISERABLY!!!
 06-07-2010, 11:01 PM         #49
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
im not mad bro..just shocked cause thank me later is the better album..recovery is the same old homo lyrics from that n*gga...and your probly right cause everybody loves eminem hes like a god.. i dont care i know im right bro..

I REALLY FEAR FOR YOUR b**ch a.ss....ITS GETTIN REALLY BAD WITCHU. JUST TAKE DRAKE'S d*ck OUT YOUR MOUTH, PLEASE. IM GETTIN CONCERNED WIT ALL THE d*ckRIDING U DO FOR DIS MAN AUBREY.....NOW PLEASE.....SHUT THE f**k UP
 8 years ago '05        #50
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
im not mad bro..just shocked cause thank me later is the better album..recovery is the same old homo lyrics from that n*gga...and your probly right cause everybody loves eminem hes like a god.. i dont care i know im right bro..eminem puts outa lota s**t and people buy into it i duno why...after eminem show he went way down...but people love that s**t, you listen to the radio the kinda s**t they play..thats what people like..im good
bro i see u in every drake thread on some gay s**t and to be honest i dont really say s**t cuz u can have an opinion and thats cool....but u r f**king gay...that is all
 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM         #51
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
.... should I even answer this lame seriously?

Em has been using that high pitched style signing on his choruses back before Drake was pushing a wheel chair on pre-teen tv shows, get the f**k outta here hoe
THANK YOU! someone with actual knowledge about hiphop and not just someone talkin out their f**kin a.ss like most of dese n*ggas....
 06-07-2010, 11:03 PM         #52
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
.... should I even answer this lame seriously?

Em has been using that high pitched style signing on his choruses back before Drake was pushing a wheel chair on pre-teen tv shows, get the f**k outta here hoe

[pic - click to view]

You mad doggie? Aubrey got album of the year... Marshall trying to hard.
 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM         #53
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
i dont see how drake lost but ok buddy...whatever you say bro..keep ridin that eminem homo wave..f**kin albums a.ss bro...f**kin angry a.ss flow nobody can ride out to that homo music..me i rather listen to chill s**t

YOULL COME UP WITH ANY EXCUSE TO MAKE YOURSELF ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT EMINEM'S ALBUM IS TERRIBLE WHEN ITS CLEARLY 10X BETTER THAN YOUR IDOL, DRAKE'S ALBUM.

AND THAT MAKES YOU A HOMO

A STR8 HOMO FOR AUBREY GRAHAM. GO BUMP FIND YOUR LOVE 20 MORE TIMES. DAT WEAK a.ss s**t. WE'LL LISTEN TO THE REAL s**T WHILE U GO LISTEN TO DAT BULLs**t...
 8 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
im not mad bro..just shocked cause thank me later is the better album..recovery is the same old homo lyrics from that n*gga...and your probly right cause everybody loves eminem hes like a god.. i dont care i know im right bro..eminem puts outa lota s**t and people buy into it i duno why...after eminem show he went way down...but people love that s**t, you listen to the radio the kinda s**t they play..thats what people like..im good
 8 years ago '09        #55
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
80 to 7. Damn I wasn't expecting them numbers. Almost Famous owns Drake's disc alone tho.
 06-07-2010, 11:09 PM         #56
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
i aint gay bro..i could sure go for some pus*y tho i used to get it all the time i duno what happen..spendin too much time on here..ya ok n*gga go bump cinderella man or not afraid and whine the hook and cry on wax with your boyfriends

YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH DRAKE AND STOPPED TALKIN 2 HOES....EASY QUESTION. f**got.
 8 years ago '08        #57
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 joeyb8420 said:
...but people love that s**t, you listen to the radio the kinda s**t they play..thats what people like..im good
If you're good on the radio s**t then why do you like Drake so much? he's on the radio constantly and I told you before his s**t isn't even hip-hop remember his line that s**t is for females.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
i aint gay bro..i could sure go for some pus*y tho i used to get it all the time i duno what happen..spendin too much time on here..ya ok n*gga go bump cinderella man or not afraid and whine the hook and cry on wax with your boyfriends
i rest my case
 06-07-2010, 11:12 PM         #59
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ITS FUNNY HOW IM ETHERING DIS n*gga JOEY BUT HE DONT FEEL LIKE RESPONDING DUMB b**ch BETTER NOT RESPOND. AND THE REASON U DONT IS CUZ I KNO WAT IM TALKIN BOUT AND IM NOT JUS SOME a**hole TRYNA MAKE HIS GAY AFFECTION FOR AUBREY GRAHAM FELT...DONT GET ETHERED ANY WORSE AND JUST
 8 years ago '05        #60
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
ok im done hatin in this thread im sorry..but thank me later is the better album i dont care how many people vote..
go listen to fancy and wave ur arms in the air
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago