Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What y'all think bout this shit?!
STRAIGHT FIRE! 521 62.70%
DOPE 172 20.70%
GOOD/OK 83 9.99%
WACK 20 2.41%
STRAIGHT DOO-DOO 35 4.21%
Voters: 831. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 DBreeze said:
Like what? Relapse was like one hot track (Beautilful) and 15 auto-skippers. Not good on any scale. Weed plate.

Recovery is growing on me a lot. After 5 or so spins, I'm thinking 4.5/5. Some crazy flows on this. Would be a 5 but most of the choruses are pretty bad.
But Beautiful literally was the worst track on that album...

Insane is one of the best songs Em has ever made imo.
 8 years ago '06        #162
jj01 
space
space
$44,952 | Props total: 4671 4671
3.25 mics

very underwhelming
 06-12-2010, 01:42 AM         #163
sosothebest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz
 06-12-2010, 03:38 AM         #164
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like it, a 4/5 i guess. i still kinda thought Relapse hit me harder but maybe thats because i was expecting a return to crazy Em form, not so much Eminem-Show Form like he is on this cd. i still like that he touched on some stuff he didnt on the last album so i give him points for that...not a fan of the Rihanna song really..the Pink one is cool other than some of his lines. aight cd tho i liked it.
 06-12-2010, 11:09 AM         #165
DBreeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 senseispab said:
But Beautiful literally was the worst track on that album...

Insane is one of the best songs Em has ever made imo.
OK, you like songs about butt s3x with children. Noted.
 06-12-2010, 11:41 AM         #166
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beat selection is horrible and em screaming on every track is off putting. but lyrically he at it again. the sing song hooks bother me too cause they are just not good and sound like POP
 8 years ago '09        #167
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^

Actually if you listen to any old Em song..He's "screaming" if that's what you call it . But as a normal human his voice has become deeper

Better than trying to imitate Donald Duck on Relapse you know...If you want nice and smooth songs

Lady gaga is your artist
 8 years ago '10        #168
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
space bound is my shyt
 8 years ago '10        #169
marx1684 
space
space
$4,826 | Props total: 4967 4967
This is personally my favorite Em album. I always wanted to here him fall more towards the lyrical side instead of the zany side. He's already given the people who want to hear crazy Em that kind of material. There were so many people that wanted to hear Renegade Em for a whole album & that is what I felt he delivered with this project. I haven't been running with him for his last few b/c it was the same to me & I'm someone who looks for similies & metaphors that take a lil bit of thought (and also make you chuckle at the same time). This is gonna be a good summer for music.
 8 years ago '09        #170
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19336 19336
On Fire been on repeat s**t is ill the beat is dope as hell props to porter.

edit: best tracks

1. Going Through Changes
2. 25 To Life
3. On Fire
4. Cold Wind Blows
5. Space Bound

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 06-12-2010 at 02:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #171
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
its pretty dope...real different

i like it better than Relapse for sure
 06-12-2010, 04:20 PM         #172
michealvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope album
 8 years ago '05        #173
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
when does this officially drop?
 06-12-2010, 07:29 PM         #174
michealvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is still after all marshall..
 8 years ago '04        #175
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Copped. Something I rarely say since I started using BX.
 8 years ago '04        #176
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Peter Griffin said:
when does this officially drop?
June 22
 06-12-2010, 10:58 PM         #177
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBreeze said:
OK, you like songs about butt s3x with children. Noted.
his story telling was amazing tho on relapse which recovery lacks even when he tries on almost famous which ends up being punchlines and screaming on the beat, but the cohesive story elements are very minimal on this album. this is why i like relaose better. aalmost every song on relapse is story telling. eminem just got the wrong folks in his ear telling him bulls**t. he says his last albums were trash, but he thinks wayne is dope as f**k too and allowed horribl hooks to be on his album. tells u where his minds at. why is he appologizing for albums? an artist should never regret what they have done because encore and both relapse are better than 90% of anything mainstream
 8 years ago '04        #178
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 Kal Tourette said:
beat selection is horrible and em screaming on every track is off putting. but lyrically he at it again. the sing song hooks bother me too cause they are just not good and sound like POP
So first people are b**ching about the accent. Now he's screaming too much??? Wow, I'd rather see him display emotion and passion, but that's just me.

After listening to this multiple times... nobody is f**kin with Em right now, he's on his A game. Almost Famous can't be touched.
 8 years ago '04        #179
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 Kal Tourette said:
his story telling was amazing tho on relapse which recovery lacks even when he tries on almost famous which ends up being punchlines and screaming on the beat, but the cohesive story elements are very minimal on this album. this is why i like relaose better. aalmost every song on relapse is story telling. eminem just got the wrong folks in his ear telling him bulls**t. he says his last albums were trash, but he thinks wayne is dope as f**k too and allowed horribl hooks to be on his album. tells u where his minds at. why is he appologizing for albums? an artist should never regret what they have done because encore and both relapse are better than 90% of anything mainstream
Wow, there is just no reasoning for anyone liking Relapse more than Recovery. I mean, I even enjoyed Relapse to some degree, but no WAY is it touching Recovery with a 10-foot pole.
 06-12-2010, 11:03 PM         #180
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marx1684 said:
This is personally my favorite Em album. I always wanted to here him fall more towards the lyrical side instead of the zany side. He's already given the people who want to hear crazy Em that kind of material. There were so many people that wanted to hear Renegade Em for a whole album & that is what I felt he delivered with this project. I haven't been running with him for his last few b/c it was the same to me & I'm someone who looks for similies & metaphors that take a lil bit of thought (and also make you chuckle at the same time). This is gonna be a good summer for music.
WTF??? renegade em is THE EMINEM SHOW...this is definately NOT it!!!!!!! he is zany all over this album, fart sounds, gratuois lyrics and bashing females and homos as he always has so WTF are u talking about? and remember his influences when he picked beats back then were at a time he was competing with fresh and dope emcees who were very hot on the underground circuit. When u get off drugs and think wayne is DOPE then u have los ur ear especially when kid cudi and BOB are the best thing u can mention...remember his list when he spat it on TILL I COLLAPSE? wayne is nowhere near any of those guys in their prime and this is who eminem puts on his album??!! u serious? wayne has a slot before budden? chino xl? nas? lupe? common? rakim? jay z? talib kweli? mos def? the roots? not even the ooutsiders made it on his albums but he gets f**king WAYNE and rihanna? WTF??? its NOT renegade Em AT ALL!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy